"in some ways he spoke the truth"

"in some ways he spoke the truth"

based african

youtube.com/watch?v=nITlWpSFWf8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://educate-yourself.org/cn/IronCurtainOverAmerica2.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi7-s6OltnYAhWTwYMKHZCeAJUQFjAAegQIFRAB&usg=AOvVaw0VOnPaHs-5QmE2TXnrEAEB
youtube.com/watch?v=KEoGrbKAyKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how does anyone try to deny that anywhere in Africa isn't a shithole? The whole continent is ripe with terrorism, famine, poverty, warlords, cannibalism, several ongoing genocides, and slave trade.

Africa IS a shithole ....so much that OUR NIGGERS here will not willingly leave and go back to AFRICA....too much of a shithole....to where everyone looks like them.

They'd rather stay her in WHITEY Land then go back to they're root countries.

FUCK YOU NIGGERS.

NOT EVEN THE WHEEL.

The Lesson of Haiti

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Truth is the majority of people living in shitholes will admit they live in a shithole, but of course (((they))) wouldn't show those people, instead they only show the occasional retard who believes his country is not a shithole.

Read the comments! There's woke shit in there.

this just in at 1:13 you can see shit hole countries cameramen do not know they should stand in front of people who are speaking into the mic. we will bring you more developments as they unfold here on Sup Forums

>borrow money for public toilets
>not a shit hole

Glad to see Africans aren't cucked at all regarding this issue. And fuck you hypocrite nationalist cumslurpers trying to put down nations with le un-PC meme trolle just because they aren't your own.

I do feel sad for the piece of shit who says that trump is right, and the shills/retards in the comments, judging from his entire opinion, he is ashamed of his own country and dislikes his own people, he has no sense of nationalism whatsoever because he is incapable of loving his own people and customs - he cannot accept then -, make no mistake, this kind of person is the first to leave a country if given the chance, because he is dissatisfied with it.

Trumpniggers are actually fucking subhuman, they repeat day after day how they are supposedly nationalists and how they want other countries to prosper by themselves, yet they support and applaud attacks on entire nations like this and double down on calling them shitholes to bring out the anti nationalist cucks like the retard in the video and the comments.

Ok who cares if you want to slow down immigration, nobody from outside the country will try to stop you, just don't do it in a way uses petty attacks on other nations, and typical america subhuman communication style.

You guys are no nationalists, you're just a pack of edgy rejects trying to stir chaos everywhere you go and bring down nations in every possible way you can, you just say you're nationalist because it sounds good for the unintelligent masses of Trumptards.

This is unironically somethign americans are really known for worldwide, obnoxious people, talking loudly, making stupid comments, and treating other people like shit even for small differences in culture.

Lot of qts in that video. Huh.

>.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://educate-yourself.org/cn/IronCurtainOverAmerica2.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi7-s6OltnYAhWTwYMKHZCeAJUQFjAAegQIFRAB&usg=AOvVaw0VOnPaHs-5QmE2TXnrEAEB

BEST PART OF IT ALL IS
He didn't even say it. It was from 'anonymous sources in da whyt house!!!11!!!" so stop discussing it.

ayyy someone's pent up

>le epec trolle
Ah, yes, the natural trumptard reaction when confronted with the facts.

>I do feel sad for the piece of shit who says that trump is right,

Because he is right.

I was in PeaceCorp for four years and was moved to Africa for the duration of my stay. PeaceCorp contracts lasts for two years, but I signed on for another two with the promise of being moved elsewhere.

Didn't happen.

Anyway, outside of Capetown, which was a very beautiful place, the rest of the places I visited were just run down terrible places to be. Shitholes in every sense of the word. The food was terrible, the people, for the most part, were terribly depressing, and the gimmedats were even worse. If it wasn't nailed down, roped down thoroughly, or if you didn't have a guard dog, your things would get stolen. Period.

People might paint a pretty picture, showing trees, the safari, the occasional pack of animal roaming the lands, but that's nature being itself. Go into any "town" and you'll see pot holes everywhere, rotten food, trash, and just an overall unpleasant sight. Most of these hubs where people gather to sell stuff is just logs beaten into the ground and covered in any scrap metal they can find. Usually when you come back the next day parts of the scrap metal are missing, pawned off for spare change at best.

Imagine a country of adults who have child-like belief and wonder about magic. According to the locals, I was cursed several times during my stay in Africa because someone put a chicken head, fresh, under the welcome mat to the place I was staying in.

While my experiences in Africa were plentiful, Trump isn't wrong. Africa for the most part is a terrible place and I wouldn't wish to go there, or wish for anyone to visit there. Capetown, however, is probably one place I would visit.

Don't join PeaceCorp, lads.

Africa is still proud of their countries and sees the potential for much more and better.
But its like imagine your mother's a fat slutty whore but you love her and someone else calls her a fat slutty whore. Even if its true you still don't like it

Trump smaht .. he know de way ..

>Africa is still proud of their countries and sees the potential for much more and better.

They don't want for more though. They're content with what they have and what they can steal or get away with. So much infighting they're content to kill one another just because they can.

Why must every nation be subjected to arbitrary standards of financial and urban modernization?

Like I said, you trumpfaggot trash aren't nationalists, you're tools of wealthy people, you've even adapted their philosophy despite the fact you don't have a nickel of wealth compared to the rich subhumans who peddle this worthless philosophy.

Why do you want to destroy the culture, customs, and status of people with monetary/urban cancer? Whether your group of people lives in a shack or a building in NY, it doesn't make him better or worse, stop consuming people with your Jewish peddled cancer.

Good video

I could go into a poor house, halfway house, or soup chicken in the US and have access to food, shelter, water, general safety, the internet, and programs.

You can't find that in Africa. They have nothing, nor do they want anything. They're perfectly content living in their shit hole.

But hey, when that wall between the US and Mexico goes up, you'll have your own shit hole to deal with.

Leftists think that ALL of those things are going on in the West right now.

its pretty objectively true tho man. just cause youre mad at the spergs doesnt make burkina faso not a shithole

holy shit, guys, these africans literally have a better grasp on the english language than american blacks

If Africans find that living in mudhuts is enough, who are you to say the contrary?

What a 'shithole' represents for you is entirely arbitrarily based on your idea that you must sacrifice your people and customs in exchange for """development""" and """wealth""", other people might not agree to that and could be content with living in small tribes, or loosely organized.

You are peddling Jewish trash by supporting the assertion that a country is a 'shithole' because they haven't sold their soul to the jews and industrialists.

You're no nationalists, you're a bunch of brainwashed trash doing the bidding of your financial masters.

move to el salvador then if you think it's not a shithole

This is a picture of Nairobi, Kenya.

You're a fucking idiot.

Nice cherrypicking.

This man knows da wae

I think a shit hole is the kind of place where finding a dozen human heads in the street is not an uncommon occurrence.

>arbitrary standards
I think as long as you're born in a first world country it's pretty apparent what the standard is paco.

>>>/reddit/

You literally said that "Africa" doesn't have "access to food, shelter, water, general safety, internet, and programs." I just pointed out the very obvious fact that you're wrong. Although you'd need to be generally educated to understand that, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised given the board that we're on.

There are places in the US where you can't gain access to any of these things either. Go try to live in the Appalachians without any money.

Fair point, I only said Africa. But you posted a major city.

Now try posting some places outside of a major city.

Also I am from North GA and lived in the Appalachians for 25 years before I moved to TN to start a business.

Why don't you get photos that are taken in the streets, not just a skyline.

you know, by being outraged you kinda saying trump is right

the whole LE BASED BLACK MAN LETS KISS HIS ASS meme on this board is disgusting

yep he was right. probably one of the smarter ones

>arbitrary standards
Yes, in the sense that they are arbitrary as per your master's request.

In plain terms 'shithole' can be construed as
>any place which hasn't sold out its culture and customs in exchange for jewish hyper industrialization and financial systems like modern 'white nations'

Good job at shilling for your wealthy masters, though, I'm sure that trump can use that shithole meme term again to invade North Korea because they're such a shithole, kim doesn't even let them have MasterCard or Trump hotels!

I'm sure that as a Singaporean living next to them you have extra reasons to shill for your wealthy financier tricksters.

Let me know when your definition is official.

COMMANDO
youtube.com/watch?v=KEoGrbKAyKE

Thanks for admitting that you were wrong. That takes a lot.

>>being from mexico
>>not killing yourself

The crime rate in Nairobi is twice the national average. Youre a fucking retard for even posting that.

sounds pretty comfy.. too bad you forgot to mention the most important thing: niggers

DEADLY UGANDAN COMMANDOS

America make everything worse, ever niggas.

>Ghana has a lower murder rate than the US and some European countries
Trump should.be ashamed

wtf I love literal mud pies now

>implying they report them

But if Ghana is so good, you'll be fine with banning immigration from there, since, you know, they're not poor refugees needing help

I mean, as opposed to starving to death or suffering from cataracts that no doctor in North Korea is capable of removing (have to call the Chinese in to do that), I guess it isn't so bad huh? What is Mexican culture anyway, aside from wrestling, death, and visiting over here with your whole family to collect government assistance?

> tfw living in a country where immigrants sending money across the border is literally its primary source of wealth

You're fucking retarded but a broken clock is right two times a day.

They dont know how to properly do an interview. First off they have the microphone pointed towards the street. Thats a big no no if you have a hand mic or a shotgun mic. They are picking up all the sound from the street when they could have just turned away and had nice clear audio.

They lucked out and had an overcast day so the only thing you can complain about visually is that it looks drab and uninteresting. Though the parts during sunset are actually decent it takes only a small amount of logic to put your main lightsource behind you when taking video.

Classic example of how niggers cant comprehend that somethings require skill. Any first semester film student could do these interview 20x better.

This nigga... listen to him.

This nigga- he knows.

>hypocrite nationalist cumslurpers trying to put down nations with le un-PC meme trolle just because they aren't your own.
Nationalism is about loving your nation. You can love a child but still know to discipline when they're wrong.
>he has no sense of nationalism whatsoever because he is incapable of loving his own
Wrong, read first remark.
>Trumpniggers are actually fucking subhuman
People who unironically think this are either meming or real racists.
>how they want other countries to prosper by themselves, yet they support and applaud attacks on entire nations like this
If the truth is considered an attack, then you must insist on living in delusion.
>known for worldwide, obnoxious people, talking loudly, making stupid comments, and treating other people like shit
Because the rest of the world is full of pussies.

sage

>memeflag shilling for shitholes.

>"every time we have to go to them to take money to build public toilets... I mean come on man"

Feel bad for this man. Thinks constructively instead of being bated into raging at a foreign white man while his country doesn't improve.

>"being black, and being insulted, is sooo bad"

Out of the mouths of babies.

>"That's not the first time Donald Trump has insulted Africans, and we need to stand up for our rights."

What fucking right is this bitch talking about?