Why don't you care if Trump is a racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RovF1zsDoeM
youtube.com/watch?v=1O6z-oG18Fc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's not racist. He just says what everyone else is too afraid to mutter.

he's not racist but I wish he was

Nothing is wrong with racism, everyone on this planet is racist, those who pretend they aren't are mentally ill or lying to themselves out of being taught to feel guilty.

/thread

because he's literally not my president

you're on the wrong board faggot niggers

I think he is only casually racist. I wish he were actually racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=RovF1zsDoeM

because there is literally nothing wrong with being racist

Because the definition of racism changes by the day. It's a vacuous word used to end discussion.

>2018
>people think trolling and bullying is racism

You get what you deserve.

This. They've yet to prove anything or show any evidence whatsoever.

Are you saying Haiti isn’t a shithole?
Google if it’s safe there and see what you think

Did you know that people are not equal and saying it out loud is not a crime?

And people are frankly not caring anymore. Instead of the "boy who cried wolf", it's now the "Liberal who cried Racist"

white people are inferior to jews and asians

Yep. Shame hes in entirely the wrong job to have that personality trait, to the point its dangerous for everyone.

The REAL question is, what are you going to do when an actual racist has enough of this shit?

If Trump literally says "EO #1488 execute all the niggers" how would you react

>because he's literally not my president

then fuck off retard, go shill in your fucking shadowchamber you dumb cunt!

When doubled the digits reveal the extent of OPs absolute homosexual love.

because I'm still waiting for an actual racist white supremacist to become president. at the rate we're going, people won't even realize it when it happens. Trump is just a ruse master. the best is yet to come.

well, inferior is a loaded term. You should have said, "less intelligent", but then again you're a nigger or spic shill

Oh noes, someone called him racist! Blumpf is finished now! :'(

>Why don't you care if Trump is a racist?
Because I'm racist too. All smart people are. Note: there are no smart niggers

I would be fully on board! About time we cleaned up this country of those mongrels

youtube.com/watch?v=1O6z-oG18Fc
Gotta speak in language normies understand

>dangerous
Treating kim the way he treats us is not dangerous. Especially since its just calling kims bluff.

Theres nothing wrong with what he has said sofar. Its nothing unknown or not true during other presidencies. Our ban on mudslimes isn't new, obama did it as well, trump simply added more to the list. Those nations ARE shitholes and statistically he's correct about illegal immigrants being disproportionately violent and rapey.

You also don't understand the amount of power the US wields, we could take on the entire world or end it. Trump obviously isn't going to go to war for nothing, he's just posturing like kim does. Fuck bowing down to kims tuff guy play for the sake of propaganda, show him that literally if he fucking tries anything we'll flatten his nation (which was true under obama but not said directly).

Nothings going to happen.

>racist
Using a marxist lexicon on Sup Forums. Neck yourself.

>If Trump literally says "EO #1488 execute all the niggers" how would you react
I would cartwheel to my gun safe.

Trick's on you, I'm asian.
Also gas the jews.

Youve boiled things down to a very narrow package there, with no thought for scenarios that might come and what trumps personality might lead them to.

Its never been about trumpers vs shareblue or anything like that on here for me but i honestly think trump supporters need to do a few things:

1. Get their heads out of their deluded arses
2. Go back to knowing nothing for a while
3. Learn how the world really works
4. Admit voting for this man was catastrophically poor fucking judgement
5. Never entertain such a contrarian whim again

Are you implying that leaders who have intentions of replacing white people within their own nations aren't racists themselves?

>anime image board

I'm not implying anything. I just want to know why so many people do not care that our president is racist.

>I'm not implying anything. I just want to know why so many people do not care that our president is racist.
Because words have meaning. When everyone is racist, then nobody is racist. Leftists overplayed their hand years ago.

Sadly YOUR president is not racist but he should be jewboy.

Racism is an axiom of our world. Try to negate it and work off that assumption. You end up specially discriminating based race. Racism literally also is its own negation. You must be racist. You cannot escape.

>has no rebuttal
>resorts to name calling

/thread

he's the fucking president!
he should be a man of the people instead of a selfish egotistical asshole

How can he be racist when his son in law is a highly successful person of Jewish faith? Fucking nazi.

You still haven't explained to us how Trump's shitposting with Kim is going to end the world.
Do us all a favour and drink yourself to death, you useless potato nigger, don't make me get the masher and some butter. Cromwell should be brought back from the dead so he can finish the job

Anti racism

Is a code word for

Anti white

Fuck the jews

No need to hate
Just segregate

No more rayciss white peepo

And blacks can finally show us what they can do

Because he is just saying the truth :^)

>blacks can finally show us what they can do
Robbery and murder?