> America First Media: Dissolved

> James Allsup: Co-Hosting FTN

> Nicholas Fuentes: Publicly Revealing Internal Drama

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1O6z-oG18Fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuentes showed his true e-bitch colors.

E-celeb (((Drama))) is fake bullshit in order to gain more followers for everyone involved. Drama is a psy op to get people interested in listening to these controlled opposition (((thought leaders)))

FTN is going to suck now. Sad.

fuentes did nothing wrong. Allsup is a white nigger.

F for Fuentes

Fuentes was whining on twitter like a little girl.

This

The bitch move is firing a guy on twitter
Fuentes carried that show

Faggots fired Fuentes on twitter

Allsup I guess wants to ditch the company to suck TRS cock, I guess

Has anyone saved all the pics of nicks sister with her black boyfriend?
Care to share?

This. Publishing private communications with someone after you part ways with them is the ultimate bitch move. This is why Nick deserves no credit during the thotwars (Anglin, weev, and Spencer provided the best perspectives). He betrayed McCarthy's trust by publicly revealing her personal messages and then pretended that it was about women in general.

There is a reason Fuentes has been thrown out of literally every organization and informal circle he's been a part of: no social fluency. This is a serious problem in politics.

Previous thread:

Nick is a overly dramatic spic and his relationship with young boys online is very questionable, to say the least.

Letting him find out that way was disgusting.

Why is the Alt-Right gay? Honest question.

It was quite clearly a girl.

Tara is a charlatan and looks like she needs a fucking wash.

because he just lost his job

I don’t know why. These clowns need to learn about market niches. TRS is overrun with duplicate shows that suck and now one of the best podcasts is adding a cohost who has an objectively shit record at political analysis. This whole thing is just very confusing.

> Faggots fired Fuentes on twitter
> Media company with literally 2 personalities
> one of them gets fired due to irreconcilable differences
> they issue a brief announcement on twitter wishing him the best
> he proceeds to dump all of their private communications and doxx one of them

Lol, what did you expect? Should Spectre just have pretended to be Nick and hope no one noticed.

just a reminder that Mike Enoch is a fat childless 40 year old with no eyebrows and no talent who just got of a marriage to a tranny enabling Jew not on any principled basis but just because his internet friends bullies him about it

You forgot his beady eyes. That’s easily his biggest problem. Dude was meant for radio.

Fuentes is our guy.

+1

RACE MIXING DYKE
>RACE MIXING DYKE
RACE MIXING DYKE
>RACE MIXING DYKE
RACE MIXING DYKE
>RACE MIXING DYKE
RACE MIXING DYKE
>RACE MIXING DYKE

lol what the fuck said that "Matt" worked with him and James, and then Millennial Matt said that he was the Matt that Nick was talking about

>There is a reason Fuentes has been thrown out of literally every organization
lmao @ allsup/IE shills using this every fuckin time

>white nigger.
You mean an Asian nigger lol

do people actually listen to Fash The Nation? How fucking autistic are you people.
>ha, le fashy goyim know. i'm le fashy woke groyper let's gas the jews, pepe style!

This.

>black guy
>guy
that's a bulldyke

>Why is the Alt Right Gay?

Cause the people in it, myself included have serious fucking issues.

Let's not forget that one year ago today we had an even bigger shit show when it was revealed Enoch was married to a kike

I'd say the majority of the guys in the movement have issues with women or some sort of anti social personality- and I say that as someone who believes in this shit

>mocks people for complaining about NazBol d&c tactics
>retweets claim that TRS is behind all this
The irony has come full circle.

How does doxxing the family of anyone on the right help anything?
It's a fucking jewy tactic if there ever was one.

fash the nation? or what is ftn?

Prince hubris cooler than all these nibbas

Need to bone up on the FTN memes my dude. You’re just looking like a clown. FTN is about as normie-facing as TRS gets.

Interesting. Thanks.

can someone explain to me why people still associate with spectre if he is known for doxxing people on his own side?

Harsh but true. Doesn't mean we're wrong, but only non-normal people are going to break from the mold with comes with all sorts of skeletons

Damn dude so you’re above it all

i dont really get what's going on here, but i watch Fuentes' content semi-regularly, never James. i gave james a shot but he's a borderline brainlet whose analysis never adds anything interesting, he never says anything that evinces an unusual depth of insight or erudition - and whatever potential he has is being wasted slumming with the TRS retards.

maybe some of the criticisms of Fuentes are right but at least he has TALENT. none of the other dissident-right youtubers/commentators do.

Why does he burn every bridge he ever crosses? The only people he hasn't maligned are the ironybros

> thrown out of Republican Party for views on Israel
> loses conservatard "activist" job for edgy humor
> bullied out of college
> Milo cancels interview with him last minute
> thrown out of IE for being unable to express criticism in a productive manner
> Spencer & NPI consider him a non-factor because he countersignals alt-right figures so often while using Boomer-tier talking points
> no other activist group will touch him because of his unnecessary pursuit of the optics debate long after it had ended
> denied entry to gay MAGA meetups
> McCarthy won't work with him because of his unnecessary, personal attacks
> Millennial Woes disinvites him from Christmas stream
> all ethots have abandoned ship after he autistically endorsed misogyny (even when most of them would be OK with patriarchy)
> tried to get on Cernovich/PJW's shows but neither of them were interested
> Millineal Matt, a former friend, calls him out literally trying to kill the movement and arguing in bad faith
> his much more popular partner, James Allsup, has totally eclipsed him both IRL and online
> reduced to bitch-tier moves like attacking Spencer's ex-wife, releasing private communications, and begging for "debate"
> only ally is Laura Loomer, a person he (rightly) used to mock

Ask yourself this - after being thrown out of all of these organizations and circles - do you think Nick's way of handling things is the problem or is everyone else the problem?

I realize the alt-right is still comprised largely of people with little experience dealing with IRL personal issues. If everyone, even people who share 99% of your views, want nothing to do with you, it is likely because you are doing something wrong. This is why the movement moving IRL is so important: when IRL you actually experience consequences for your anti-social behavior. This is the only way people can learn to work together and build a community. I hope Nick does some self reflection and is eventually able to rebuild these bridges.

nick isnt right wing, he hangs with beardson and that other dwarf kid with the pub beard. Notice he only bashes right wingers on his show

Nick is merchant right. Only cares about his brand and stirring up drama. He has done far more harm. Here is his poo girlfriend

eCelebs aren't Sup Forums-related. Discussing fixing soy subidies and fixing the Bureau of Land Management, now that's Sup Forums-related

Because he's a fashy goy, what are you a kike?

hold on guys I gotta stop posting my sister has her boyfriend over and if they see me posting fashy groypers online they might start bullying me again.

The fact that James never called a developing event right once was enough for me. What's the point in watching something like that?

At least Nick's content is entertaining, even if he does spend too long shilling for Catholicism.

This. He just parrots Spencer or TRS talking points. I havent heard him come up with something original. He's basically just a racist moderate liberal at this point.

post it again

I'm starting to think that Spencer is legit and Fuentes was the crisis actor all along.

I mean... The kid is smart, but he can't stop fucking up.

He started a fight with literally every AR communicator or sympathizer.
Millenial Woes, Tara McCarty, Mark Collet, L. Southern, Spencer, Allsupr, the Golden One.

You don't attack your allies just for ego.
You don't start a battle that you can't win.
More important, you don't fight a war where there is nothing to win.

If he is not a shill then he is literally a bit stupid in terms of beign political.
There is no point on burning bridges with every alt/right figure just to have some "naz bol" larpers cheer you on twitter.

And know is revealed that one of those naz bol larpers is actually a race mixing dyke.
Really activate your almonds...

I'm going to give Fuentes the benefit of the doubt, but this looks bad.

Well said.

That's not his girlfriend. Never was his girlfriend. You shills tried doing this on the last thread. . She's a Muslim who's been dating a Harvard man for three years.

everyone else is controlled opposition, or retarded. Nick is a smart guy who tried to join a herd of retards led by federal agents.

These e-celeb threads are so gay. You're all just so gay. You're gossipy little hens. Everyone of you should be put to the sword.

Fuentes has fucked up big time. we are gonna go after him no holds barred.
he is a jewish hispanic that sounds like shapiro, with a black ex girlfriend and BLACKED sister.
his family is filled with degenerates and race mixers. I knew him for years.
he also shilled for thot gate and anti spencerism.
I had enough back when he had spencer on our show and just railed against him in a sick way.
Enough is enough.

How is TRS still a thing after Enoch is married to a jew and has a gay black half brother?

Shit. I'm going to be jacking off to thought of James's jealous ass (lost Twitter account/all those followers/Nick's success) and Nick's baggage/lost of show/crying in despair.

I hope you bigots learned you lesson.
I need to drink water to mitigate this HIGH sodium intake, BIGLY!
tee-hee.

What happened to FTN?

I like Nick, but there is something wrong with him.
It is not fucking possible that everyone burned bridges with him by chance, the guy must have its own faults. Ego?

lol ok bud

nick the spic

stop purity spiraling, kike! There are many ways to save the white race, and Peinovich is the smartest guy we have. Spencer says he's fine, so he's fine. Stop punching right.

Shut up faggot, you still support Spencer the Duginist and Enoch the kike wifer.

FTN = Fash The nation, Allsup show.
TNR = The nationalist review, Allsup + Nick Fuentes show.
TRS = The right stuff, Spencer show.
AF = America First, Nick Fuentes show.

I'm right?

Allsup is such a ding-dong. Can anyone refute the claims Nick made about the lack of communication? Should anyone continue to produce content when they get nothing in return? James always had an intellectually emaciated outlook and Nick is better off without him.

Ah yes, Spencer the guy who organises rallies for the KKK and Nazi LARPers, who comes from a rich family that's connected to the Bush's is legit.

Wow it's amazing how we haven't saved the white race yet with all these galaxy brains on our side.

Odd, similar story to the Jews.

Every person who does this kind of dissident politics is a misfit worthy of criticism. It’s been my feelings all along that this whole current crop of Internet personalities is trash who’s only function is to spread the message to a much more well adjusted second generation.

Don’t know why it’s such a taboo to call these idiots out when they’re being fucking clowns.

thats a woman mate

Agreed. I'm sick of this bullshit. I only know Nick through friends of friends of friends, but now this e-celeb bullshit has gotten so far out of hand that I've found pictures of myself being posted on Sup Forums through no fault of my own (I keep no social media). Honestly, you obsessed faggots need to eat a fucking bullet.

First it is a poo ex girlfriend, then it was a poo current girlfriend, and now it's a black ex-girlfriend. You shills are un-fucking-believable. Get a fucking life, try a different tactic. Keep my IRL friends out of this. We have nothing to do with any of this!

I think he's just kind of a dick

What are you talking about?? She is an Indian from India and they have been dating since high school... Stop being such a shill for nick

This is why I’m not a white nationalist anymore
This is so stupid and a waste of time

>does everyone hate me because I'm an ironybro
>no, it is TRS's fault!

no, i don't support spencer.
but he ruined the interview by being extremely hostile. that lands us in a position where "ecelebs" won't wanna come on our show because of HIS reputation.
faggot fuentes can dig his own grave. I'm out.

Extreme narcissism, unfounded sense of superiority, and no belief in being part of a team.

millennial matt is an attention seeking, lying faggot

>Le 79.1% face.

James Allsup is apparently going to be shitting it up regularly with his constant political misreads.

yeah honestly i kind of want out, we're fucked might as well accept it

this her insta @ is _trijae

All true but his fans won't care, there is a cult of personality around him. Also, they are probably mostly Catholics who put their religion above anything

Because that's my best friend in the top right you dipshit. He's Harvard dude dating the desi chick in the middle. And she's not even from India... she's from Bangladesh.

Honestly, kys. I'm sick of this retarded bullshit. Find a different tactic.

I feel like I should alert everyone that this was satire. I know this is mostly anonymous, but I feel gross even posting something like this.

Share this on MLK day
youtube.com/watch?v=1O6z-oG18Fc

And I forgot to mention that the girl and Nick aren't even from the same state. Nick is from Illinois and the girl is from Florida. Your story is so full with holes that you ought to forced to take an IQ test after that display of retardation.

Fuck off. And leave my friends out of your dispute with Fuentes.

matt can vouch for fuentes fucked up behavior. this isn't about money, but fuentes trying to make himself the leader, so we had to resist his attempts by joining forces. it was supposed to be a three way deal with equal ownership. but fuentes just had to be the top dog so he kept pushing us.
yeah, i missed a few shows, so what? I got US (not me) a deal with TRS which would increase our audience by A LOT.
I was working side deals and dealing with some personal shit, that's why i missed a few shows.

Sure it is, Nick..

>Spencer says he's fine

Who cares what that blubbernecked faggot says

Whatever you say, Nick

Her old Instagram tag had "Bengali" in the damn tag. She's clearly not from India. Go fuck yourself with a barbed dildo you inbred faggot. AND LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE. They have nothing to do with Nick Fuentes!

I think Nick has an ego issue. Him saying he was right on Iran underscores this. There's still plenty of time for war with Iran.

if this is actually james, both of you are faggots for airing all this shit publicly

So is she a fucking coalburner or not?

Lmfaoooo she’s actually not from India so..... if you knew her insta handle, that’d be quite obvious from the get go

bro you posted this in the last thread with the same fucking file name and got btfo'd there why the fuck are you posting it again

You brought all of this on Nick by trying to use Sup Forums as your personal army in the other thread you opened. This is what you get

BEADY

This is not james. I'm with nick. but this is a larper James has been talking for the past hour on discord not typing on Sup Forums.