Quan Zhi Gao Shou (The King's Avatar)

Anyone watch this masterpiece?

Other urls found in this thread:

gravitytales.com/novel/the-kings-avatar-manhua
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not anime.

I thought it was really good, the animation and art was suprisingly good for a chink anime.

Fuck off.

I like the main guy he seems chill, kinda sucks ass that he had to give up his main account.

Also did miss understand his signing of the contract wasnt it he couldnt play the game for a while? or just not on the server his old team plays on?

Romance when?

What is this about? Sword Art Online : The China version or what?

Does it even have English subs?

The Chinese language is most disgustipatingly repulsive to the ears

This some good stuff but only if you watch the animation version first, if you already know it through the novel then the animation feel very and I mean very less detail

Would recommend checking the manga first, it have the perfect amount of detail, art quite good as well (Call it manga cause by first glance, you do gonna think it a manga)

forgot to post the link where you can read it, here:
gravitytales.com/novel/the-kings-avatar-manhua

Why don't you take your shitty Chinese show and go kill yourself?

these other anons are not watching this because it is chink. I decided to watch it to see if it was worth it and the story is irredeemable I wish I could get back my time, should have not watched it like these other anons

Can you please go die already ffs

Which Chinese language? Stop talking like a retard.

So is it worse than SAO S2?

>because it is chink
Even if the unlikely thing happened and it was actually good it still wouldn't belong on Sup Forums, since it's made in China and is therefor not anime.

Fuck off, you all sound like puking dogs no matter the accent you're trying to put on it.

>it's made in China
that too

the only ok part is the in game time, even then some of it is uninteresting, the rest of the time which is his life is kind of underwhelming. it isn't SAO S2 bad

Probably just cant play it processionally for a year

yeah at least in japanese i can distinguish between words,but chinese mostly sounds like a stream of noise to me.

>hoishi, shu shun, sha shin, shesho she schels shon sha she shoor

>chinese mostly sounds like a stream of noise to me
This.

its pretty good once you get used to the chinks noises, I wonder where the fuck are we getting new episodes now that nya is dead

YOUTUBE

Is it still being subbed with nyaa down? I can't find where the group is uploading new episodes to.

They've been hired as the official subbers by Tencent and will be subbing ep5 and forward

What the fuck is wrong with you, cockroach?

heard the official subs are shit according to the youtube comments

yall niggas watch shit like lucky star but can't stomach this, ok.

Faggot

This is Sup Forums not Sup Forums you fucking chinkroach

>thread always got deleted by mods
>still keep making it on Sup Forums every days
Chink are fuck in the head, what's a bunch pathetic sub human. No difference than parasite.

Yeah, now we discuss youtube comment huh, inbreed?

All tonal languages sound bad and all current Chinese dialects are tonal to a degree. Strangely enough ancient Chinese was non tonal so it might have sounded decent.

No one can stomach those bootleg chink shit except parasite like chinese

Very good anime, watch

I like it for the "MC's lost legacy" and "MC's the unknown badass" aspect, but I'm extremely bored of the asspull weab shit that takes place ingame.

>He's able to mob 100 mobs because he has a 400 APM?! Unreal!!
This kind of random bullshit annoys me. I've started skipping through a lot of it.

And now with nyaa down, I'm sort of too lazy to even look for more episodes.

I want him and boss to fuck, but it looks like that won't be happening.

How many fucking times are you going to make this thread, you shill?

where do we torrent this now that nyaa is down

noname sub groups don't have their own website