What is Trump Doing to Stop this? Prisoners in ADX and GITMO are committing suicide

Three men in GITMO committed suicide and three men in ADX Supermax Prison committed suicide. Aren't these prisons designed to prevent stuff like that?

coloradoindependent.com/144016/suicide-at-adx-the-quietest-death

nytimes.com/2006/06/11/us/11gitmo.html

Lel the president just has to worry about this, eh?

>terrorists take themselves out
nothing of value was lost

What is there to be stopped? They are essentially doing themselves and us a favor.

If you are a prisoner at ADX you aren't getting out. You are just waiting for death. It's a small repayment of their crime that they are willing to off themselves and save us taxpayers the bill.

The Supreme Court ruled for proper suicide prevention in Federal Prisons.

They probably torturing the Podestas, Rothschild, Clintons and others soon. Imagine some will get exclusive front row seats and watch the torture show over several days/weeks.

hnnnnggggg

You realize the average ADX inmate is only there for 8 years before being released? RIGHT?

Ok. The courts did then. You don't always have to go to the damn President.

Presidents job is to enforce the laws that Congress passes and the courts interpret.

Same with all prisons.
yet..
still happens.

Are you saying the people in gitmo should be watched especially carefully to prevent suicide?
cuz lets be honest,they're not getting out of that place alive, the risk is too great.
but they can't be executed without trial so.

win/win

>nytimes.com/2006
>2006

Yawn, I was like 4 at the time so who cares

They most likely will get released eventually.

Then you are UNDERAGE everyone but me gotta learn you got to be 18 to post here.

I dont realize shit homeboi

No they wont.

Even with a president campaigning on the promise of closing it down, they're still stuck there.

I'm not underage, the age of majority in my hood is 9

Give people who have made terrible choices enough time to think about their terrible choices, and some of them will inevitably choose suicide.

Who cares?

since when?

They exist to make money

Places like this tend to house people who may "know too much". Dont you think it is possible that some of these guys were "suicided" to prevent them from talking? Lose lips sink ships, remember that user.

Um, no. Do you even checks and balance? It's the justice departments job to enforce laws.