What's made you cry Sup Forums?

What's made you cry Sup Forums?

For me it's this. And only this.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
youtube.com/watch?v=3GZ_Ue8zBek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The entirety of this series, with the finale leaving me a sobbing mess for a few hours.

Onions. Lots of onions.

>>>/8th grade/

I wish I could go back. But I'm no Sumire.

God Eater e10 is probably the only sad scene that ever made me shed tears. I am really vulnerable to crying over enjoying myself/being happy though.

Kenshin OVAs

gurren lagann. I remain unashamed. My brother died and I watched it to help distract me. Guess how that went.

This was not ok.

When they made the pizza in Silver Spoon

Didn't cry, but euphemia made me take a second tea break

Did it reach her?

Aww shit yeah

fucking shivers.
I was bawling at the anime.

>being a man
>crying

Pick one.

why are HxHfags always the fucking worst

I think it's because I realized she was going to lose at this point.

why are HxH haters always trying to convince themselves that a good show is overrated, just because it has a huge fanbase.

I couldn't give a fuck about the show, it's the fans that are awful hence "HxHfags" instead of "HxH"

>in before hurr durr forced drama autism

go jack off to children to fucking freak

I've cried at too many fucking things that I don't even know anymore. Series that made me cry the most were probably Clannad, Monster, HxH, AnoHana, and both FMA's.

Remember the pink boots from Kaiba?

This scene killed me.

I swear this show just kept getting more and more miserable every episode.
It's a wonder I had it in me to finish it but I'm glad I did.

This whole sequence but this shot in particular is what broke me

It wasn't. It was well done.

Same. Still can't listen to the OST though. Shit hits me on the first note

>he doesn't make himself cry every morning to remind himself how shitty life is

Step it up senpai

>girl is sick with an incurable illness
>please cry after we inevitably kill her

>implying I don't

DIEjoubu

When they said MENNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Heaps of anime/films have bought me to tears or made me cry, but this is one of the only anime that will make me cry rewatching certain episodes.

What is this from?

I remember Joe

My nigga

>He doesn't know Clannad

I'll spoonfeed because more people need to see it

NHK ni Youkoso made me cry and K-On!! ending made me vomit.

Yes mangafag, your tears fuel me

Is there any chance of Oshimi allowing any of his other works getting adapted?

clannad, a boring show with a few touching moments. It's kind of a cult show at this point.

>KyoAni
>Cult anything

This and the ending.

>waaaaaaaah they're dying of a disease, it's so sad!!!!!!1
With how much they signed the death flags down your throat during the story I just wanted the bitch to die already. Literally the only thing shigatsu had going for it was the soundtrack to the point I wonder why would someone subject themselves to reading the manga. I fucking hate melodrama.

*forced, not signed

it was so badass i though i would cry.

>What's made you cry Sup Forums?

Nyaatorrents dying.

That's it.

nani.!!!!

This. No real public English alternative now that bakabt has fully closed the doors and TT is so poorly seeded it's only useful for recent releases.

Came to post this.
Seriously thinking about just saying "Fuck it" and going hiking untl i drop dead.

Otanashi's death in Angel Beats, imouto's death in Charlotte and the following ep. Nagisa dying in the Clannad movie, the anime didn't wreck me as badly. Misuzu dying in the anime and movie of Air.
What's her face dying in Saint Seiya Omega.

>tfw no chosen child with Wizardmon partner ever

The only scene in anime to ever make me cry

You are aware of
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
right?

The Passing of the Year Festival and Reki's Day of Flight in Haibane Renmei both made me come close, plus Gren's death in Bebop

Should we ressurect the s/a/d wall project?
Last update was July 2013 though

in the manga, that moment he knows it's the only option

i was gonna say this, and then i remembered that i didn't get sad, i just got mad af. that and when the orange haired one died.

this, orange, anohana. can't see little girls suffering

Yes, I actually teared up at this part.

I miss Prushka.

Its not working brother!
Even Raoh knew he should have died by Tokis hands but it just wasn't enough

Does it have to be crying from sad scenes specifically? Becuase those never work on me, but I often well up on inspirational scenes. Picrelated never fails at that.

Seeing his brother wither away to such a weakened state. The greatest genius to learn hokuto shinken, and the greatest companion Raoh had in life. Raoh had to officially face the mortality of his little brother and how life robbed Toki of his talent. He challenged Toki to seal his fist if he ever went too far, but Toki had grown too sick and frail to challenge his brother and stand as equals.

He watched as a star that shone so brightly had now faded away and struggled just to stay lit.

The usual suspects like Clannad, Angel Beats, Mini-Ika, Kaiba

The real kicker is those ones that have people being forgotten somehow whether over time, time travel shenanigans or straight up magic phasing them out of existance
>Penguindrum
>Gunbuster
>Popotan (out of fucking nowhere then 3 times!)
>Madoka (didn't enjoy it overall but ending was good, avoided movies)
>Princess Tutu
>Steins Gate

Hibike Euphonium's "I want to Improve" scene had me crying for a good few minutes.

Not much else has had the same effect in anime, this one in particular was just something I could relate to on a very personal level.

>there are only two places you can cry
I was cutting onions earlier, I swear.

>the kiss in S;G
>the finale of the original Rozen Maiden
>the scene where they build the last robot in Robotics;Notes

Probably a lot more, but these are the most memorable.

I know it was a mediocre show but god damn that scene was haunting.

I cry embarrassingly often while watching anime. The last instance I remember is during my rewatch of Kill la Kill. Senketsu's death, of course, but also Satsuki catching Ryuuko and Satsuki's apology.

First and only time an anime has made me cry.

You thought you were reading a mahjong manga?
Too bad! Now we are making you think about life and death!

And this

youtube.com/watch?v=3GZ_Ue8zBek

The music to top it off man.... FUUUUUUUCK

>someone actually cried to Angel Beats
I'm literally crying.

I have never cried because of anime.

>its down too

I like his scene in the current arc a lot more. Against sea king he just threw himself knowing he can't do anything, this time he actually intended to beat the monsters.

For me it's the McChicken

>when he reads the letter
FUCK WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

It had a lot more misses than hits but you throw enough darts at least one will hit the board

buronson always manages to squeeze the manly tears out of me

>Achieve the Sanctuary
>Dies before he can enjoy it with his friend
>But with the satisfaction of its life dream achieved

That's probably the most bittersweet thing I've ever read,

shit

>The real kicker is those ones that have people being forgotten somehow whether over time, time travel shenanigans or straight up magic phasing them out of existance
Don't do this to me

Nisekoi is that type of harem that you should fucking know who is going to win at chapter/episode 1,

My childhood is crying.

> nyaa is dead

I hope Licenseless Rider actually gets a power-up at some point. He's so DETERMINED and genuine that he deserves it.

it has been years and this shit hasnt even vol 12 yet, I dont know if vol 12 is the ending, but for fuck sake, give closure to this and kill the irohafags.