Security Guard Shoots Robbers Holding Up A 7 Eleven with a fake gun

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0-XQBxjbnM

>Two thugs walk into a 7-11 to try and rob a cashier behind the counter using a fake gun. One of the thugs jumps over the counter and then the other. The cashier steps away just when a security guard comes through the door brandishing a real gun.

Why did the security shoot before asking the robbers to surrender? Are police officers and security guards in America trained to shoot first, ask questions later? The robbers were not even a threat since they didn't have real guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NoeNaemz
twitter.com/NoeNaemz/status/952720353444487168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

how was he supposed to know it was a fake gun? self preservation you dumb asshole.

You fucking idiot, how the fuck is a cop/security guard supposed to know the criminals were using a fake gun? You don't take chances in situations like that, you fucking retarded SJW faggot. Keep coddling the niggers OP.

Act like you have a real gun and you'll get treated like you do.

But is it worth taking another person's life over $200? Money can be replaced, life cannot.

lot of gangs require you to kill and rob to get in. Some even require it to be an innocent person.

They forfeited their lives when they decided to commit armed robbery.

since when are black people's lives worth $200?

I understand. I just think this situation could have been resolved differently. The security guard acts like the Terminator walking inside the store and aimbotting the robbers.

>not a threat
Ok and if they kidnapped a girl and raped her with that fake gun you'd be the same faggot saying it wasn't ever a threat.

You can't wave a gun around period and threaten willy nilly anyone.
It's a fucking weapon, doing anything with it other than keeping it on your body is a threat.
Dude did the right thing.

true. they're worth less than that now though

Like the faggot who let his girlfriend get raped in Germany?

Any cop that doesn't shoot a bad guy holding a gun is going to be a dead cop.

you stupid imbecile , what if the 2 little nigs had a real gun and as soon as the security guard entered they started to shoot him ? fucking faggot die in cancer brainlet

It's not about the $200. It's about the absolute right to self-defense and private property.

That guy deserves the key to the fucking city.

Its worth taking somebody's life when they appear to be pointing a gun at an innocent person. Thats one and done.

Based security guard

Absolutely a good shoot.

Shiiiet nigga got to jump out legally this time. Muh fukkas and dey guns n shieet

but they din du nuffin they were good boys

>Are police officers and security guards in America trained to shoot first, ask questions later?
It's not just America. With any firearm training, you will be taught to shoot first. By not acting first, you're only endangering lives.

>life cannot
If life couldn't be replaced, it wouldn't exist anymore

And stop hiding your flag you fucking mutt

>"iss fake"
>"mine is real"
based security guard

Make sure to watch the video with sound. The guard had some bantz

In my state you're legally allowed to kill everyone involved to stop a felony in progress. I can shoot both of them and then walk outside and shoot the getaway driver and all I'm gonna get is a debrief and a thank you.

also thank god the security guard was black otherwise think of the outrage

This is the second thread about this within an hour. Objection, relevance.

oh shit ving rhaymes in this bitch

>its a fake gun
>well mine is real
BLACKED

Are you sure? Youre allowed to perform a citizen's arrest which includes over powering resistance.

1st offense being a nigger in public should be death. I'm black and hate Niggers so much.

I don't care whether it was right. I'm just happy to see two pavement apes ventilated.

>In my state
Useful, lol

>participating in the debrief

Nope, I need an ambulance to go see a doctor about this ringing in my ears. I do intend to sign a complaint, though. I'll talk to you in 24 hours, after I've consulted with a physician and a lawyer, just like your contract says you get to do, officer.

Keep your thank you.

MINES IS REAL YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG ONE

Yes, especially these non people

A lot of states explicitly allow the use of deadly force to protect yourself or others or to stop the commission of a felony. Hell, even Illinois allows you to use deadly force to stop any "forcible felony."

Yea. Would it be so hard to first say "Excuse me gentleman, is that a real gun?"

Good way to end up dead 99% of the time.

Fucking Ausfag

OP as an armed security guard let me just say that the moment I see ANYONE parading around with a gun in hand is getting fucking smoked. And guess what? I'll be totally immune to any litigation.

>Why did the security shoot before asking the robbers to surrender?

Lives are on the line, whats he supposed to do give them a chance to take a hostage. Fuck these animals, they deserve to be put down.

Memeflag is retarded, big surprise

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

>YOU PICKED THE WRONG ONE

>It's fake!
>OH WELL MINES IS REAL

>...am I shot?
>FUCK YEAH

During a citizens arrest, the citizen is held to the same standards as police. However there are certain laws which may be what you're referring to. For example in Texas, if Michael Brown did that at night which was simply stealing cigars, the clerk could have followed him outside and unloaded a machine gun into his back. If a customer did that then they would be charged with murder.

In America, we are cowboys. We shoot first and ask questions later.
You forfeit your life when you become a threat to others.

>"Mines real"
My fucking sides, holy shit

>virgin cop mag dumps 9mm into two nogs for no reason
>chad security officer deescalates with three non-lethal shots and takes complete control

Security guards make a shit wage. So you’re telling me he’s supposed to nicely ask a guy to put down his weapon?
How fucking stupid are you?
>stop right there. Put down your weapon.
Bang bang bang. Dead security guard.
It’s a desperate crack head. Life means nothing to that kind of scum. The whole gene pool is better off without people like that.

yes

Guy is a corrections officer not a security guard FYI

>excuse me urban youths, is that gun real?
>nigs shoot the cashier and then the security guard
Woah, why didn’t they ask first? This has to be the work of racists!

Cashier's life's worth more than the robber's, they used the gun to threaten and the agent responded to the threat.

Good. If you see a piece of shit pointing a gun at an innocent you kill him. I dont give a shit about surrender, he is threatening the life of a civilian.

If you see a shitbag holding up a store, that's just one of the thousands of shitty things he's done or will do.

understanding that is the first step in cleaning up a city.

>weren't a threat
Then why were they using a fake gun to threaten?

FPBP

Is it worth throwing your own life away over $200? No? Then you shouldn't have robbed somebody like a dumb nigger.

Ok I’m genuinely interested. How?

goddamn I wish I had the attitude of that security guard. I am a complete fucking omega

Life is easily replaced, and its not about the money its about removing a piece of trash who would only have gone on to do more harm to himself and those around him maybe even killing.
Remove a burden from your back to save many. No downsides.

security guard here, would have done the same

>nigger
>person
You sound new. Are you a newfag?

Nip, this is simply him trying to salvage his failed troll thread dont take his words seriously.

Ive never seen someone so casually walk in and just blam blam

you can see in his demeanor hes like "fucking niggers"

Holy shit those bants, based security guard.
>it's fake...
>OH, WELL MINE'S REAL

>Shoot criminal
>Criminal dies
>No tax dollars wasted on prison
>No tax dollars wasted on his offspring

It’s a winning strategy

did they die?

also him getting so close to the suspect without getting them on the ground or whatever was a mistake. seemed like a rookie at handling it. told them to put hands behind back where he couldnt see them

Try pulling a fake gun on a cop. Same formula.

It truly is a shame the security guard was black, I would have loved BLM's reaction to this had the guard been white.

Anyone have a news article for this? I want to buy that security guard a fine dinner and offer him a job. No shit.

It's your life on the line when you are police / security guard.

I would rather not die if possible, so it's best to shoot the robbers. You would agree too if you were at the robbers' gunpoint.

lmao underrated

What kind of gun is this guy packing?

cuck

Human life has value only so long as it has virtue. The second they decided to rob a store, fake gun or not, they surrendered their virtue.

The only value they had was the petty change they may have had on them.

Don't most security guards just call 9/11 instead of intervene?

>life cannot be replaced
what is sexual reproduction

In America, they shoot to kill.

@metroUK is gon' lurn today

twitter.com/NoeNaemz

call 911 and don't engage with the robbers. What if this guard had accidentally missed and shot the 7/11 employee? This isn't the wild wild west anymore.

He was a real life person defending people. I think you've seen too many movies, and played too many games.

>legally allowed to kill everyone involved
>Two criminals walk into a 711 and put a gun to the head of the cashier
>put a bullet in the cashier
>they try to take the money anyway, making them graverobbers too
>put a bullet in both of them
>several other people on the premises. Seeing as there is nobody on the job available, it's certain that they must be tresspassing
>put a bullet in each of them
I like the American way.

Again, he was a off-duty prison guard so he was technically a real officer of the law.

Cops have seconds to make decisions that you have forever to question.

twitter.com/NoeNaemz/status/952720353444487168

>threaten to take someones life
>Surprised when yours is taken in turn

What a shocker

Don't steal from those who work. Vermin will be removed from this world by force.

>euroPEON
You'll understand soon enough when muzzy gangs start growing. The second a nigger tier subhuman is caught dindunuffins they start firing. The nigger knows this and makes sure to put the hurt on them.

>But is it worth taking another person's life over $200?
the robber never asked this question of himself, you imbecile.

what if the clerk has a heart attack by the stress of being held at apparent gunpoint?

even if there was no money in the register the robber values even the POTENTIAL aquisition of property as greater than human life.

And you'll be so shocked when your countries are third world shitholes by 2030.

>Why did the security shoot before asking the robbers to surrender?
Doesn't have to. Not in America. Deadly force is legal if you have the reasonable threat of deadly force. Armed Robbery meets this requirement. Pretty much, if you have a gun in your hand, you can get legally get shot. There is no expectation that you negotiate or wait for the perp's aim to improve. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>people actually responding to this shitty memeflag bait

>This isn't the wild wild west anymore.
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Armed security guards are a little different. Their job is to intervene. They are more or less, private beat cops.

But he didn't miss, because he was trained. In fact, he was so well trained he fired 3 shots, had 3 hits, and they were all in non-vital regions.
You are trying to appeal to emotion (on Sup Forums) using the fact that they could have died, and operating under the assumption that they did die. Yes, they could have died, and should have. But the guy was trained, trained well in the use of his firearm and confident enough with it to use it correctly. To hell with that "an officer should be afraid to shoot his gun" shit they try to teach cops nowadays.

We hire them to be enforcers for a reason.

That's exactly why he shot him, it could've saved his own life, you dumb fuck.

>replying
>to
>shitty
>memeflag
>bait

thanks for the bumps.