So Ive been wanting to get into Photoshop and making aesthic pics, but I'm a pure beginner...

So Ive been wanting to get into Photoshop and making aesthic pics, but I'm a pure beginner. I've made a few and would appreciate feedback from people who are good at this.

Basically I'd like to know any rookie mistakes I appear to be making, opportunities to improve what I have already, and cool shit i should try in the future.

Also just post any aesthetics that you have so I can need up the library please.

(I just started and I realize that most of this stuff is probably meme-tier, but I'd gladly take feedback)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iWZZ_3z5Sbw
youtube.com/watch?v=jlWp32BS2QI
youtube.com/watch?v=nLzjm9E1hwg
youtube.com/watch?v=AZSM3Iew7iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a-ug51n2uho
youtube.com/watch?v=k7ivfy_ji3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=oXzHwnSVwTU
youtube.com/watch?v=fv3NfpnxwKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Rv4Mms8c50A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU
youtube.com/watch?v=QcrPB1_opQE
youtube.com/watch?v=wROQWCTr5LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j8QdOloxD2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FFrehuYAH4A
youtube.com/watch?v=ppGMiVT-4Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=N2vLWSO2MHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Posting more

If I were you I would duplicate the layer then carve out only the man and put him in the foreground with a drop shadow so that there's depth.

Oh shit that sounds like a good idea

Kinda like I did here.

So would I keep him in his original collie pallet then and keep him above the overlay?

Color*

Yeah don't change anything about the picture. Just duplicate it. Then press "W" and it's this tool that lets you quick select shit. Get the lines to outline the guy. Then at the top of photoshop there's a button that says select and mask.

Select and mask to a new layer.

Got this shit in 1080?

Something kinda like this, I did it in a rush tho.

Ah I see. Trying it on my end right now

Not yet. Still a Newfag at this, but I'll be making all my shit in 1080 once I get the hang of it

Ok I am struggling a little with it rn, but I'm definitely gonna get it to work sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the tip!

Thanks, have a new desktop bkgd~

heres some oc

Stop posting this you sandniggerfaggot

I like it. The "fight back" thing is worthy of a desktop background, but if you show it at work, you might get called into HR. The Lady Liberty thing is a great re-interpretation of the original. Now she is asking you for help. Can you make some over-the-top satirical WN'ist OC?

Stick with it! I downloaded photoshop before the primaries to make propaganda, after one month of making memes I was proficient enough to land a job in graphic design. I make 30$ an hour as a side job. Your pic looks good. Next you’ll be into video editing, then audio editing and tiring them all together. This was my first video, lmk what you think. I know about the “exit full screen” thing at the start. youtu.be/iWZZ_3z5Sbw

"I am merely a humble merchant"

I love it. I definitely want to keep at this stuff.

Thanks. The lady liberty one actually made me feel shit when I made it.

I'm taking baby steps right now, but there will be OC coming down the pipe as I continue to improve.

Looks good so far! Usually anyone willing to torrent photoshop/but it is someone who will stick with it! The more people on our side who can make memes, the better!

what a trash culture snow nigger thread this is

Nigger there's a whole photoshop board here go there to ask for advice

And here you are, nigger.

Don't quit.

Damn this shit is advanced. How long did it take you to get good enough to make these?

Finally an accurate depiction of what I go through on "LSD"

this was one of my firsts. it took me all day.

I maintain that simply the word "rise" on those eye censors is far more powerful than any other.

I love this stuff, good job.

I like it, but the original photo seemed like it fit fight back as a message a bit more

Thanks man!

Bump

C Y B E R N ∆ Z I - TAKE BACK OUR FUTURE
>youtube.com/watch?v=jlWp32BS2QI

MIAMI NIGHTS 1984 - OCEAN DRIVE
>youtube.com/watch?v=nLzjm9E1hwg

MICHAEL WEBER - HIGH FINANCIAL RISK
>youtube.com/watch?v=AZSM3Iew7iQ

THE NORTHERN LIGHTS - NIGHT DRIVE
>youtube.com/watch?v=a-ug51n2uho

PHASERLAND - TO BE STRONG
>youtube.com/watch?v=k7ivfy_ji3Q

QUIXOTIC - TEENAGE HERO
>youtube.com/watch?v=oXzHwnSVwTU

SELLOREKT/LA DREAMS - ‘86 TURBO QUEST
>youtube.com/watch?v=fv3NfpnxwKQ

SELLOREKT/LA DREAMS - HIGH ENERGY
>youtube.com/watch?v=Rv4Mms8c50A

SEPTEMBER 87 - BAD DREAMS BABY
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU

SILVERHAWK - HEARTBEAT
>youtube.com/watch?v=QcrPB1_opQE

SILVERHAWK - PUMPING IRON
>youtube.com/watch?v=wROQWCTr5LQ

TIMECOP 1983 - BREAKING WAVES
>youtube.com/watch?v=j8QdOloxD2Q

VHS DREAMS - NIGHT DRIVE
>youtube.com/watch?v=FFrehuYAH4A

XURIOUS - RETURN OF THE RIGHT
>youtube.com/watch?v=ppGMiVT-4Jw

XURIOUS - WHITE AWAKE
>youtube.com/watch?v=N2vLWSO2MHs

How about "Resist"?

Simple, single word phrase, holds connotations that related to both of your phrases, and has an added bonus of co-opting a nominally leftist slogan.

I like it

Much appreciated

this

Great job all around. Now take it to the next level and add your own twist. Something we haven't seen. Go

>you ever hear about the sexual prowess of the black man?

do you have something for a phone wallpaper?
tired of the one i'm using now

Closest thing I have RN is But I've got some ideas I'm gonna flesh out tomorrow!

Thanks! This thread has given me a lot of great ideas and tips. I will definitely be grinding out OC as time goes on

thanks friend, its going for a test run
keep up the good work, it looks great

Hey can you post yours? I really like it.

i'll see if i can dig up the original without the clock and shit, stand by

I've got ya

Nice, thanks guys.

Also OP keep up the good work it's pretty great.

My new wallpaper