What is patriarchy...

What is patriarchy? Whenever anyone brings up the topic on TV they only refer to it in vague wishy washy concepts and should be ended.
By can anyone give me a clear and tangible example of patriarchy in real life?

I can't give you tangible evidence of what the patriarchy is in the same way that the Nazis could not give tangible evidence in their propaganda of why Jews were considered to be sewer rats and at the lowest rung of society while simultaneously being the ones pulling the strings behind it all. This is how feminist see men. There is no Rhyme or Reason it is only the projection of all they hate in themselves onto an invisible enemy

At least its easier to hate niggers, you know where you stand when all you need to hate someone is when they talk too loud and stink of shit

>same way that the Nazis could not give tangible evidence in their propaganda of why Jews were considered to be sewer rats
>being kicked out of over 100 countries
>immediately starting a failed communist revolution in a country which had just lost a war
>bring degeneracy to the arts
>not tangible evidence

Yeah there's really no complication to it. There are those who contribute to society and seek to actively improve it and then there are those who are so pessimistic they only seek to tear it down without proposing anything in place of it

>Remove Jews
>Country magically goes through period of super huge prosperity
>Pure coincidence

watch
make others watch

man's instinct to think women sexy secy

The "patriarchy" as femcunts like to call it is the reason that whore can do a fun run in her underwear and not get raped by shitskins.

>What is patriarchy?

It's that which all societies crave: a Convenient Bogeyman

> Ex-girlfriend comes to visit me last year
> She got heavy into feminism after we broke up
> Constantly mentions "the patriarchy"
> We're talking about it
> Ask her if she thinks women are oppressed in America
> She says yes
> Ask her "If women are oppressed, name one right I have by law that you don't"
> She is silent

Women are retarded

>women being silent
That's what gave this false story away

Doesn't it defeat the purpose of loli if she has a cavernous cunt?

Agreed. Its at this point that they would bring up that its a "secretive system" of men pulling all the strings

Perspective my ausie friend
Her 'cavernous' port is about as big as a dime

Why post the same PC in different threads? I don't get it? Are you framing somebody's computer or something?

slide thread

pic related

This fucking cunt is employed to derail discussions on a Bhutanese lederhosen production forum.

Youre an idiot or a jew

Read this

Because it is sorta
A lot of places won't hire women lately to avoid the eventual sexual harassment lawsuit

>a lot of places
>lately

Name one at least

>sees camera and pic about to be taken
>is not retard so looks away to not look like perv
>gets to continue looking after pic is taken and not have proof
though i do agree on the sliding

Truth is she was blowing off stinky farts that whole marathon. People stayed well back.

Patriarchy is that wonderful natural human hierarchy that created Society. Feminists are jealous of the Patriarchy because evolution made them only useful to be fucked by men, and stay in the kitchen.

I have always asked that question of the feminists I meet. Who are they, specifically? On what streets do they live? Let's head right over. Still waiting for an answer.

Remember that feminism is an offshoot of communism. "Patriarchy" just means "Bourgeois"

The patriarchy is literally the Jewish aristocracy but you can't say that because das racist so they use patriarchy and blame white males instead. Notice how Hollywood has already spent tens of millions of dollars blaming white men for the state of Hollywood and not Jews.

>LE ASS SO PHAT CANT' WIN RACE COZ DAT AZZ FUAKKKKKK

holy fucking shit some people are fucking undignified retards. obsessing over asses. letting it control their glory in this world. spare me.

The "patriarchy" is a social and political system where the leaders and people in positions of power are men. The reason why feminism is fighting the patriarchy is that men view women as inferior, therefore refusing them to fill positions of power within society. It's basically the idea that women are second class citizens, and it results in everything feminists are fighting against today (sexism, rape culture, mansplaining, etc.)
At least that's the theory. In reality, the Patriarchy is more of a boogeyman than anything else, especially considering the pro-women mindset that's very popular nowadays amongst the elite. Too bad for them, because they let women in their boy's clubs, and while they're actively pushing for more "diversity", they don't seem to realise that the "diverse" people replacing them won't return the favor. So it goes with women and feminism, so it goes with everything else.
The communists took Russia by revolution. The feminists took it by having vaginas.

niggers aren't people

My friend got groped and humiliated on the bus and she was told it was all a misunderstanding and she should “dress more modestly”

Look at the way the Judiciary treats female offenders and plaintiffs. Pay particular attention to Divorce proceedings. There's an assumption the woman is "ruined" straight out of the 19th century, and an assumption that her financial position is entirely dependent upon the husband.

100% Patriarchy, but they don't complain about it because it benefits them.

friend is getting on the bus
> she has a job interview that day
> she’s wearing a tight black skirt
> eyes immediately dart toward her
> because of the time of day it’s crowded, there’s no room to sit
> she goes toward the back
> she stands in front of a group of men
> they undress her with their eyes, they lick their lips and make gestures
> she smiles and brushes it off
> a few stops go by, one of the men starts to casually stretch his arms
> he smacks her across the butt as hard as he can
> she squeals
> her ass jiggles from the impact
> she looks at the men but doesn’t say anything
> he plays with her cheeks while she tries not to panick
> the man lifts up her skirt
> the other men burst out laughing
> her face turns red with embarrassment

The people who told her it’s her fault for the way she dresses are the problem

>tfw no qt OL to molest on public transport

>What is patriarchy?

When a man is in a position of influence or power. He did not get there by virtue or skill. He did not earn it. He simple was awarded it by a nebulous cabal of other men simply because he was a man and men always care for other men to keep men in power.

>He simple was awarded it by a nebulous cabal of other men
I WISH there was an evil society of men promoting only men. That would be so badass. Like some star wars darth vader and emperor shit right there. If only things were that exciting in the real world.

Patriarchy is literally civilization. Civilization is the result of men taking their energies and directing them towards projects which increase their chances of besting rivals for wealth, food, or women.

They totally are, dude. Didn't you hear Trudeau? He's a feminist and he's gonna end the patriarchy that is completely real and he's even gonna do trade deals with gender equality in them because the world needs more Canada.

A family-owned business where he employs his children. Three generations of family grandfather, son and daughters and the grandchildren who eat together on a regular basis (every other Sunday or so), go the same church and have the loving bonds to prove it. It's normal stuff that has been scorned by today's sick and Politically Correct establishment.

Don't want to drown? Don't swim in rapids.
Don't want to get harrased? Don't wear a tight black skirt.

Women always know that the child they gave birth to is their.

A man can know if the child is his and only his only if he was the only one fucking the woman for a long period of time. System of civilization that guarantees that a man is raising his own children and the system we all have been living in since the begging of civilization is a patriarchal one. No matriarchal system ever withstood the test of time.

There's no such thing because matriarchy doesn't exist. Even if we establish a "matriarchal" society, the foundation of patriarchy is already there.

This is the fucking cancer that is destroying the West. This mentality that men are disgusting perverted sex addicts.
>Look at all those men behind that poor wymyn, I bet those scumbags just want to stare at her ass
>WTF that guy is trying to pass her. Typical toxic male chauvinism can't let a woman be ahead of him
Just fucking die. Also, she isn't even that good looking. Her shoulders are wider than her hips and she's flat for fuck sake. Grow up.

So she deserved to have her butt cheeks smacked and made into a whore?

Post your pervy little fantasies elsewhere.

>dressing like a whore for a job interview

Patriarchy is a placeholder for an argument they can never formulate.

Okay, so I hit on this notion recently. Human hierarchy falls roughly like this:

>Alpha males
>Women
>The rest of males (Probably something like 90% of men are here)

This is a natural arrangement, you only need a few males at the top to run things and sex most of the women, so society evolved like this with some modification. One of those modifications is having most males at least try and reproduce so they don't spend as much of their time just destroying shit, but otherwise its about like that.

Now, when feminists are bitching about the 'patriarchy' (when they are even bitching about anything tangible at all, they're insane harpies so half the time they're on about literally nothing) they are talking about the top males, and they are just trying to usurp power from them because they know that's who is at the top. But because they are fucking idiots, they blame all males for this, which doesn't resonate because 90% of the male population isn't in the top bracket, is aware of the top bracket, and also despises the top bracket. Other women are mostly only aware of the top bracket, because the bottom bracket is so beneath their notice they don't even recognize it exists. 'Males' dominate them, but that guy behind the McDonalds register isn't even a 'male' to them, he's a piece of scenery or some kind of servile animal. This is why feminists can write article after article wondering why women are only used to prop up male power fantasies while men are never used this way after James Bond gets his dick sucked by some hot chick after murdering 100 guys in an orgy of violence, the lesser men don't even register.

Does a person who walks into a nigger neighborhood with phat stacks of cash deserve to be murdered and robbed?

Does a person who walks into a lion's cage covered in ranch sauce deserve to be eaten?

Does a person who walks into an airport with a bomb strapped to himself deserve to be shot?

>Does a person who walks into a lion's cage covered in ranch sauce deserve to be eaten?
To be fair, lions hate ranch so they at least had a plan but didn't account for gay white lions.

these fucking cucks are cool with muhammed jamming his fingers up their women's pussies everytime they have to use public transportatio

UNTIL THE 70S MEN WERE ALLOWED TO BEAT AND RAPE THEIR WIVES WHICH MEANS MARRIAGE WAS A SEX SLAVERY CONTRACT I WONDER IF WOMEN WERE ALLOWED TO BEAT AND RAPE THEIR HUSBANDS HMMMMMMM

Well who could have seen such a thing coming after you fundamentally destroy the trust between the two genders with your screaming harpies?

Good post.

Feminism is the comparison of upper class men throughout history, who are presented as been representative of the average male, against the average woman throughout history or, if the stack needs to be stacked further against men, the most downtrodden women throughout history.

This is called the “Apex Fallacy”, but I call it “Looking Up”. If a feminist were to look upon a battle field, they would look up to the hill on which the victorious generals stand and regard them as the average male, failing to look down and see the field scattered with male corpses.

They fail to realise that while the top 1% of men certainly have lived better lives than the average woman, the top 1% of women have lived better lives than the average man.

I know you are being sarcastic, but even if that were /was the case, why the fuck does it matter what happened in the 70s?

The patriarchy is a thing that everybody says is real, but it's not, and also it should be real.

Nice. Fits in well with the whole social justice culture that's picking up steam on university campuses.

Its not a concern to them that the average man dies earlier than the average woman and they never even question why that is. Forget the 'pay gap' there's a 'living gap' that actually exists that feminists couldn't care less about. Men have higher suicide success rates than women do and take up more of the percentage of victims of violent crimes. There are reasons for these things, but feminists couldn't give a shit about them. This is why Hillary Clinton can be cheered for saying that women are the primary victims in war because all the men in their lives die. Despite saying the words that literally say all the men in their lives die, that phrase does not even slightly register with her, those lives have 0 value.

The thing is, men know this arrangement, they've seen it in every hollywood movie, video game and even story since the dawn of time. You can try and rise to greatness, and you should since the rewards are great, but the mast majority are just going to fail and die in obscurity. This is why men throughout history are driven to make their name in any way possible and so have made their mark on every part of civilization.

Really well said, leaf. God forbid I ever have to encounter and confront one of those insufferable cunts in real life, but if I absolutely do, I think I'll say something to that extent. That makes it sound especially ridiculous.

Unironically jorden peterson gives a great example of patriarchy which males sense. Basically its the silent machinery of society, coal miners, power pole workers, factory workers, truck drivers, etc. These men build and maintain our civilisation so that women in cosy homes with kids, cheap food and temperature control and complain about being oppressed.

Our male ancestors were probably coughing up their lungs down a mine while the female ancestors of these feminists were choosing what gown to wear to the opera.

Patriarchy is bullshit
They only want to be fucked without mercy