What are your thoughts on maids?

What are your thoughts on maids?

I prefer ninjas

ninja maids.

I prefer boy maids.

Ironically she's actually a ninja

I think that in this current global youth unemployment situation, maids and other servants could very well be the answer as a "new" job class pretty much anyone can do.

Too bad that people commonly hold these communistic views that serving anyone for money is HERESY or something.

Sounds fun, if I'm gonna get to wear expensive clothes and live in a big fancy house with rich people I'm fucking ready
Also they'd probably have fast as fuck internet and good tvs so I can watch the latest anime and shitpost at light speed in 4k as well

Usami a cute.
A CUTE.

There's like 10000 unemployed youths for every "rich" person.

Have you ever seen butler/maid school? Not exactly fun.

It's a very respectable, honorable trade that rewards loyalty and competence above all. I'd probably explore getting into it if I were a 2D girl.

Don't rich people have thousands of servants?

Rape of course

this isn't fucking 18th century france

A sad truth

overdone stupid cliche that only the most pathetic of japanese otakus get excited over.

yes I'm still pissed they ruined kawakami's character by having her dress up in that stupid maid outfit for most of her scenes

People don't study, or work, for fun.

Also, these

>>yes I'm still pissed they ruined kawakami's character by having her dress up in that stupid maid outfit for most of her scenes
Are you retarded lad? Did you somehow miss the part that she was being forced into being a glorified whore?

Are you a girl?

You'll be surprised there are workaholics out there

I want to _______ the maids.

Cry more

cuddle

Need sauce.
Google ninja kawakami maid -naruto with reverse image search gave me nothing

This. There needs to be more variety to cater to others these says.

>someone doesn't like maids
>They must be a chick!