This 4 dollar soup will feed me for 4 days

>This 4 dollar soup will feed me for 4 days.
>a single whopper costs over 4 dollars in the US and people still buy them

How are foodstamps a thing in the US in 2018?
Weren't you supposed to be the best country in the world?
People can't feed themselves cheaply or something?
I don't uderstand how one can beg government for food money in USA, land of the free.

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/165843/beef-and-lentil-soup/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whats in it pls

recipe?

Thats a nice soup, sometimes I make big pots of Portoguese Kale soup.

If you want meat that isn't imported from China to Walmart or Winn Dixie, it is like $7 fucking dollars for a pound of 7% lean ground beef.

By the time I go grocery shopping, buy all the vegetables and broth and shit and whatever else, plus cost of electricity, water to clean the dishes, and my time - I've spent about $11 per pound of food. Why go through all that trouble when I can just get some cheap salty cancerous shit from Chipotle?

Why chipotle?
Taco Bell has the best deals.

It's the slightly healthier alternative

Most people on food stamps couldn't cook a soup like that let alone a hamburger.

You gotta eat big to get big you fucking white nigger

C'mon.

Man I love soups. Very underrated. It's a shame that the only soups that you can get in the US are heavy cream based. Delicious but not to have everyday. What's in the pot?

watr n shit

People don't know how to cook. It's a growing problem in the U.S.. Also:

>be wageslave
>alone
>or unhappy boring relationship
>all activity is netflix/vidya
>no satisfying hobbies
>no meaningful work
>no friends or activities
>only fulfillment comes from tasty food
>can eat simple and healthy and cheap
>but feel like something is missing
>food is only real "event" in your day
>without large pizza and ice cream
>you just feel depressed and empty

Post the recipe or fuck off

Were you The other OP chopping vegetables and asking about non born us gov positions?

Soup is something I always keep on hand and make two big pots every week. Guess who doesn't eat soup/cook and consequently needs food stamps? Niggers.

Customize everything to be healthier, Fresco stuff and power menu are all good and "relatively" healthier also if you just need calories its better

He's Polish. It will taste like shit regardless of the recipe.

Ya but I’m not a poorfag and I would pay niggers 50 dollars just to duke in your soup for keks.

the ingredients in that soup is more expensive in the US than in pooland.

I buy half a beef, organic and grass-fed local, for $3.00 per pound cut and wrapped. Put it in the freezer and it lasts about a year. Plus grow my own vegetables and have a few fruit trees in the yard. Eating cornfed beef from the store is disgusting and expensive. Plus no more shopping trips, saves gas money. I only have to leave the compound about twice a year.

>eating a soup for four days straight

holy shit OP how shit is your life

Jesus people. Soup is pretty basic.
Enough for 3 meals:
1 potato
1/2 onion
2 medium size carrots
1/4 cup rice
1/4 cup lentils
Any other cheap vegetables, like celery, zucchini or whatever you can get cheap

Chop all the vegetables. Heat a pot up to medium. Add enough oil to cover the bottom. Add the chopped onion and sautee it.
Put whatever spices you want in it, like cumin, paprika, garlic, oregano, pepper, whatever. Just don't put in any salt yet.
Boil some water. Put the rest of the veggies in and the rice and lentils and saute them too for a bit.
Now add the water, cover and cook for 40 minutes.

That is because the Food Stamp Program is not charity for people, but rather for vertically-integrated Agribusinesses like Safeway. Where did you get the idea Congress cares about poor people?

fuck off clam chowder is got tier
also try the new brunswick stew if you are not a cream (i.e. white) soup eater

that shit cost more than $4

stupid pollak prolly stole it

Uma delicia...

why do you conservashits want homeless veterans to starve to death?

truth

this

>live deepinnawoods
>almost always cold
>if it's not cold, it's at the very least 'chilli' and cool
>rabbit shits fucking everywhere
>have my own garden filled with different herbs and vegies
>blow some rabbits head off
>cut it up
>cut up all my herbs spices and vegies
>soup enough for several days
>i do this at least once a week
It's weird living out in the country or the woods, if you know what you're doing, you can save hundreds of dollars a month.

Especially if you're a /fit/fag.
A few years ago I did a forty day water fast, now I can't eat food with an obvious taste of processed sugar in it. Even fruits will sometimes taste way, way too sweet.
The fucking processed expensive as shit food and Takeaway you get from places like MacDonalds are laced to all hell with that shit, and sugar is addictive as hell. You don't realize it until you stop taking it.

this is what i do too except that i butcher my own beef and pork

How many calories a day and what are the ingredients? I'm not being a smart ass but actually curious.

>people are supposed to feed themselves with survive-the-war tier soups of water and potatoes only
>meanwhile restaurants throw kilos of expensive food every day to their trashcans
fucking Sup Forums will make me hate capitalism in the end with all this bullshit

>oil
>in soup

bro what

Potato, onion carrots celery, looks like no meat meybe, I could be mistaken tho, kielbasa looks like it would go good with it.

You sure are proud of your cooking, Mateusz. You make these threads every so often. I do quite love Eastern European cooking, though, because you have a nice, cheap base of ingredients to draw from, and the recipes themselves are generally extremely simple (and very tasty).

I thought this was more than hobo stew, but I guess not.

Looks like the shit I am currently taking.

Mostly onions, chili powder, pepper, other spices,tomato sauce, lard, chickpeas, carrots, other standard soup veggies and knorr cube.

I run out of potatos.

Now get back to the pressing Sup Forums related issue. I don't want no trouble.

>that lasting you 4 days
You must be skeleton skinny. Feels good knowing I could easily beat the shit out of you rendering your arguments moot.

You mean half a cow?

>eating the same thing for 4 days

cool you're a poor country

gib soup recipe

ONE SINGLE GEODUCK!!!

Europe is actually much more affordable than America (unless you want to buy gas or a car), you've just been lied to all your life

That’s fucking communist poverty tier. I can get more calories from PB&J sandwiches.

Where's the beef?

What are you on about, Polish food is damn tasty especially their soups.

lipids are in most soups ameritard

are you fucking retarded

Some fast food places accept food stamps, however, a lot of them don't. Most people spend food stamps on shit they buy from the super market.

And what do you think they're spending the lion's share of their food stamps on at the super market? Baby shit. Most people on food stamps have children they can't afford to raise. Every single time I've been in line behind someone using food stamps, their cart is always full of baby food and formula. The parents (or parent, as is usually the case, most of them are single mothers) just eat whatever they can afford on the way home: A sandwich, a taco, a burger, or what have you.

In short, you CAN buy fast food with food stamps, but you have to go out of your way to find a place which accepts them and most people just don't bother and it doesn't matter either way because most people on food stamps use most, if not all of them, to buy food for their kids.

The lone exception to this is with the Hispanics. I'll see four or five Hispanic men with their jeans stained, clearly just got off some construction site, they probably all live together, and they'll have a cart full of vegetables and fruits and meat that they pay for with food stamps. These guys are day laborers without families and they're the only ones who buy actual food with food stamps.

Everyone else is spending them on kids they shouldn't have had.

am i being rused?

>why do you want jewish puppets to get what's coming to them
complete mystery
the world may never know

food stamps are a way to supplement that economy by letting niggers and poor fags to buy all the Doritos and coca cola that those companies need to at least break even.

How does Geoduck taste? I've always wanted to try it, and not just for phallic reasons.

>sack of potatoes costs maybe $3-4
>onions dirt cheap
>bag of carrots $2-3
>lentils dirt cheap

add some MEAT and this is a delicious ass soup

>onions
>chili powder
>pepper
>spices
>tomato
>lard
>chickpeas
>carrots
>other veggies
>knorr cube
>enough for 4 DAYS
That shit is like 30 euros in Finland but whatever. Maybe you put 1/4 carrot chopped in nanometer slices

fug that loogs gud :DD

>hearty nutritious frugal self cooked food isn't enough, baby boy need variety too

this.

looks good but it badly needs some beef

Sounds like relying on tasty food for happiness is cuck tier. That’s it then, I’m fasting for as long as possible, and when I’m done I’ll eat untasty food to unlearn the savory Jew’s tricks.

I'll lynch you cut dick

Most people can't cook anything in this country. Even heating up a box of macaroni and cheese is beyond most people.

If we ever face real hard times in this country, a lot of retards are going to starve.

no i just jumped to conclusions

A lot of people in the US have shit diets. Cooking is a lost art here. I eat as cheaply as you do most days unless I’m eating something fancy, and my diet isn’t far healthier than the average american’s.

We don’t teach our children enough how to eat responsibly; how to eat efficiently and save both money and their health. It’s a side effect of decadence.

don't you have something better to do like screw in a lightbulb?

If I had to eat soup for 4 days straight I'd save $2 and kill myself after a few days of that niggerdom.

nice, love me some leek

It's like when fat Americans claim that it's because they're too poor to eat well & cheap food has more fat in it.... bitch, since when has it ever been cheaper to eat MORE of something ???

Hearty suggest you to try japanese curry
easy to cook, if you can buy the curry powder.

survive-the-war tier soup?
that soup looks good

Nice. I have to buy mine but it's still the way to go. Do you make Taco de Cabeza out of the head? Also use the tail for soup.

allrecipes.com/recipe/165843/beef-and-lentil-soup/

>Japanese
>curry

I just divorced my wife because loveless marriage so I can be unhappy and alone.
I just woke up to buy a twix and iced tea after dinner of Buffalo wings and shrimp potstickers. My peak happiness

>why do a thing when I can just buy and eat?
Why does anyone do anything? Why not just kill yourself if you can't even be assed to cook yourself dinner at a quality you both enjoy and can be proud of? Why roam the earth as a pile of shit that just buys and consumes, paying other people to do everything for you, like some low class prince? I honestly don't know how people can go through life with a profound lack of general knowledge and still feel any satisfaction that doesn't keep them on the brink of suicide.

Think of it this way, you can spend the same amount of money on some IKEA piece of shit coffee table and still have to put it together, or spend that $50 on some really nice cedar, spend a few hours sanding and glueing, and build your own? You end up with an exponentially better product that you will personally cherish and perhaps pass on to children who will love it even more for the exact same price. It's why everyone loves grandpas beef soup and begs grandpa to make it and why people don't beg for chipotles mediocre soup. People won't remember you for buying $5 foot longs for them but they'll pass on recipes and things you've made if you just put in a little time and practice. In a way, it's the difference between being remembered and cherished and simply forgotten.

It's about family.

>falling for the cooking meme
enjoy washing all those dishes when it's all said and done

Its zen food user, your mind clouds from being conditioned to all kinds of convience food.

before some shill tells you it's about "food deserts"

you're the reason people make fun of us

OMG you cleaned up my puke, Thank you user. But why are you trying to feed it to others ...

oh, wait, it's for the dogs, right?

pic related

My diet IS** far healthier, autocorrect being a retard.

If you're not a billionaire, you are poor.

Tastes like any other clam. When I manage to get one I put it in the chowder and then there's plenty of meat. Just steam it then peel off the skin and dice it up.

no it's not you fucking moron.

curry noodles are tasty

Shieet my food stamps rans out and my keeds are hungry. I needs me more pizza, keeds is hungry in da US shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

these are tasty and cheap thx murica

i never post here

Poo isn't a fucking requirement in curry, user.

You're saying free food is a bad thing? Are you fucking retarded?

You mean Maggi?

>Entire potato
>2 carrots
>Eastern-Europe
Off to Gulag for hording food.

it's fake happiness

no parsnip?

Sorry to hear that bro. Feel better and sort your shit out when you can.

KYS
Y
S

/ck/ is your main board i guess

no reason to start now