Stop being ethnonationalist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOBWVyCQUr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think styx is cool.

Look are his weakling chest. He's the epitome of
the beta West

im so glad i dont look like styx

Me too. He also made a video this week talking about how he doesn't wanna take part in any more e-celeb bullshit, because it's basically all fake.

As a side note. Ethnonationalism is a psy op.

Hi Tarl, when the European race drops to below fifty percent in America; then and only then he'll start turning farther right. This dude is full of shit. His recent video he said the US is seventy-five percent """white""". Yeah okay in what timeline?

This is the type of guy Sup Forums and the right make fun of. He's literally the epitome of Nu-Males and Soyboys, yet for some reason people on the right worship him.

No

>couple drinks in, agree a little
>sneak type how I really feel towards the end

Richard Spencer is full psyop
He made a video today saying he wasnt going to debate anymore. Which I’m glad, I like Occult, Book, Fuck everyone But America shit.

If you’re white have five kids.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I LIVE IN VERMONT FAGGOT! HAVE FUN GETTING ASS FUCKED BY TYRONE!
I'LL BE BUSY SPOON CLANKING AND STROKING MY PUSSY!

Did you see this shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=qOBWVyCQUr4

Styx would never say that.

Based 10.2

kek

Well he's not an illogical faggot. Notice how right leaning people admire actual merit, but left leaning people only follow their fantasy narrative.

eбaть лeтoв

He got btfo'd by Greg Johnson. Real life is alot harder that liberalist Clown World

Umm... no he didn't. Greg Johnson's only response on how to establish an ethno-State was making people leave at gun point.

>LARPing faggots

Notice they don't even lay out any plans. They're saying to blindly follow their lead and that they'll make it up as they go.

Why doesn't he wear a shirt, is he some kind of leather daddy?

This.
Sup Forums should find a way to have Styx debate a normie political figure instead of a YouTuber.

ok, i don't really like labels anyway.

Reminder this faggot cross dresses

Don’t forget dropping the atomic bombs

My girlfriend said he reminds her of Jesus Christ Super Star.

I'm more like speciesnationalist.

Yes, it is ridiculous.

this is pretty good

stay salty goldielocks

you stole my screen cap bitch

Hey Styx, whats with the new "two lens flares one plant" set? It looks like you are in a doctors office waiting room.

I'm sure that canadians have more amerindian DNA on average than American

He sometimes wears shirts, but he's autistic enough not to think he should put some fucking clothes on before making his videos.

My real question is why won't anyone debate David Duke on a white ethnostate?

His new set is terrible, blue background = FAGGOT, imho.

Didn't styx dress up as a girl or some shit?

Thats not even his position

Huh. Maybe he's afraid he might have to debate someone smarter than Soygoy.

*clanks spoon*

THIS

Yep.

He's a tranny.

Make me you pussy.

That's a good way of saying that Civic Nationalism is a psy op and Ethnonationalism is the solution.

He is cool, he also doesnt dislike ethnonationalism, he just thinks it s a difficult thing to implement

People have been posting pic related without the blond version for some time now to insinuate he does it constantly. I even believed it. Funnily enough this new version gives us enough info to distinguish the two. I imagine shills will be spamming this in the near future.

You're chopped up dick is a psy op.

Dabate with him is pretty much useless. His fanbase are fanatics and his opponents are too. Normies by default won't listen to him.

He's got good points but will not persuade anyone not sharing his beliefs. Debate's purpose is to change audience's sides not for the debaters to stroke their own ego and their peers

this is why hes afraid of purging 70 million non-whites from our country, because hes an actual BITCH

Forgot to mention he has crossdressed in his regular videos to troll, even dressed as Hitler. Who knowd what he will think of next.

>Ethnonationalism is a psy op

I legitimately don't understand how people don't realize this. Publicly advocating for a "white ethnostate" when serious immigration reform is legitimately possible in the near future is absolutely retarded. That's the kind of thing you save for when there are no other political options left.

Fuck thats hot. Imagine being with a trap who is sexy AND intelligent.

You sure? I got the impression he wasn against. Is he a race realist?

No.

Anyone see that facebook meme where they've photoshopped his beard into a Hitler mustache and the video title into something like "why women won't date me part 1 of 20"? Why are normies so mean? He's not even a radical.

Stop being a literal edgy satanist.

Not more of this e-celeb shit. I hope this one gets deleted like the other.

he says there is not a moral issue with an ethnostate, but he just thinks it isnt possible.
He has a good point, Hitler was basically our best attempt at it, i dont think well beat that but maybe