Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GhnC9gP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Kirito
Day 2 : Emilia is in Kirito's sack.

>Subaru
Level caps without fear of dying

Subaru is afraid of dying though

Subaru's charisma is rather general purpose so I feel like he'd be able to gather a powerful guild, starting by being a good friend with Klein from day one instead of giving him the cold shoulder like Kirito did.

Kirito however has harem charisma so the king candidates might all fall for him. And both Oni Meidos. And so on.

Kirito becomes Reinhardt 2.0 and literally solos the shit out of danger. Gives Emilia 2 years worth of semen flowing into her. Rem still gets rejected.

(First Arc A.one) Subaru can't die in the game. So he becomes an autistic sperg who falls for Asuna, and Asuna just thinks he's a nice weird guy as he tries to level up, but everytime he dies he loses those levels because a new loop isn't set up.

He'll mostly get Liz to fall for him and he'll confess to her, but she'll tell im ot go after Asuna.

Subaru got tangled up with Emilia by pure chance so what Kirito would do is up to him, not necessarily taking any major part in the current plot of rezero, my bet is on him becoming a knight and boning some countryside chick forever after.

Subaru would probably git gud and clear the game, since he's a huge weeb.
Also being pretty smart and charismatic helps.
Except for I LOVE EMILIA of course

They both do pretty well for themselves
Kirito is fucking invincibile so he becomes the strongest guy there really fast, Subaru just resets everytime he dies giving him crazy meta-knowledge on the game and becomes a master tactician

I actually think Subaru would have pretty good chances with Asuna.
Also I don't think he'd hardcore fall for her because she ain't a silver-haired elf beauty.

Honestly, I'd say he has no chance with Asuna. Asuna has surprisingly high standards, and SAO's actually rather more punishing if you aren't Kirito.

At best, he'll end up a Klein.

He'll respawn
He can charge forward, see what the boss is like, die, return, and report back on the boss, saying
>I found some intel
He's fucking OP in SAO, besides, he's a big gamer, he'd be probably pretty good at it, not Kirito levels but still good

You know, it'd be pretty interesting if they showed up swapping powers and all that.

Kirito actually tends to brute-force things, so having infinite opportunities to restart works better for him. But if Subaru's in Kirito's shoes (without respawning) he's really fucked.

OP said
>they swap places, keeping their respective powers of plot armour
By plot armor I understand it to mean Subaru keeps his respawn, Kirito keeps his "fuck you I'm the MC, I make the rules"
If they actually swap "powers", meaning Kirito keeps his insane skills and gets respawn to boot, he's untouchable

What even is Kirito's ability?
Being good at games?
Subaru is good at games, and has the ability to grow as a person, as opposed to Kirito.

And Asuna falls for him for being... good at the game also? I guess?

Subaru has good chances with and without his abilities.
Kirito will probably end up dying as a simple human.
If he's got his SAO abilities he'll probably just be a more retarded Reinhardt.

Kirito is simply OP
He's a good swordsman IRL, he fought and could have killed an armed adult
Give the guy a sword and in the Re:Zero world he's gonna push everyone's shit in
The thing is, yes Subaru is also very good at games, he probably didn't have VR in his world, but if he were brought into the SAO world, and given the same beta access to SAO Kirito had, he would have been good, maybe not Kirito good, but add respawn to that and he's even more powerful than Kirito
If they switched places they'd both be much more powerful in their new universe

Subaru without his RbD has very low survivability chances in SAO, with his people's charisma being his only chance at surviving. He's probably good at gaming but I doubt he's as good as gamer savant Kirito.
Kirito without his gamer skills is just some good-for-nothing smelly neet

if he keeps his powers, sword skills i guess

He got beat up by Sinons friend, and only fucked up fairy guy since he was already damaged from the lack of pain absorber in their vr battle

on the other hand he beats eiji who's stronger than either and has his exo skeleton powering him up so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
well, apparently he would've lost if it had been a fist fight and not an imaginary sword fight but w/e

Maybe post-Underworld Kirito would have more of a chance at real Swordsmanning since he has thousands of years of experience.

>what happens?
Both series still shit

Don't they get the majority of those memories deleted for safety?

A solid story/show becomes total shit with Kirito in it.

A mediocre-to-subpar self-insert fetish romp becomes slightly bearable but nearly all the other character lose their purpose for even existing once they aren't a romantic interest anymore, so it ends up staying entry-tier bullshit.

Oh, I didn't know about that one.

Couldn't say, I don't watch normalfaggot garbage.

Would you care to enlighten us with your obviously superior taste in anime?

200 years; but he's already fully broken before that timeskip anyway
also he and asuna spend a significant part of that time, probably a few decades at least, sleeping to prevent accumulation of memories/data and overloading their fluctlight to the 150 year limit, i think

and technically Alicization does turn the entirety of the setting into a low-fantasy sci-fi rather than just a sci-fi so I guess it's not impossible he'd be able to haxx magic his way into doing w/e in the re:zero world

I never said it was superior.

So, if your taste isn't superior then you're also watching garbage, just not the normalfaggot type.

If you're not here to discuss the topic, or even to pretend your taste is somehow more relevant, then why did you feel the need to post?
Shitposting for the sake of shitposting?

Obvious bait thread but I'll bite.

Kirito would basically just be another Reinhardt and wack his way through every problem and usually win. Dunno if his gamer skill appluis in Re:Zero because it acts nothing like a game. Rem and Ram would die early because of his personality, and Beatrice would never leave the library.

Subaru in SAO would end up manipulating people and beleiving every woman to be an easy fuck. With RbD he would bring the entire system down and all its inhabitants within a couple of days. No girl or person would love him except for the villains.

Subaru's charisma is only decent when he's not being a shithead. The first people he meets are either ridiculously naive and ignorant, like Emilia, perfect nice guys like Reinhardt, or tolerant weirdos like Roswaal and the maids. Though he does have good potential charisma.

Still, Subaru used to practice kendo in junior high, and is actually quite athletic and physically fit. He'd probably be an above-average player, especially if his deaths were relatively quick and painless. However, that runs the risk of him turning into a complete arrogant asshole.

As for everyone falling for Kirito, that depends on if he can force them to act OOC around him or not. Ram loves the clown, and has a contract that forces her to be loyal to him, and Subaru's pathetic qualities are part of what makes him attractive to Rem.

>especially if his deaths were relatively quick and painless
They are, there's barely any pain in SAO, the deaths are a black screen, a YOU DIED message and that's it
Then he returns by death, I can see Subaru abusing that

Death by Return would be a serious game-breaker in Aincrad. Subaru will beat the game eventually, but he'll go through a lot more shit than Kirito ever did.

With Kirito, we have Alicization to look at for what happens when Kirito gets thrown into a standard isekai. He still gets a harem.

Alright then. You're on the fast track to Subaru becoming a manipulative sociopath.

discord.gg/GhnC9gP

Well Subaru was already one since arc 1 so I dont see this as anything different to his character. Heactually might beat the game faster than Kirito too if he ends up vecoming himself in the Ayamatsu.

both shows are still trash
neo-Sup Forums still eats them up

no way Subaru makes through SAO on one life. Asuna isnt impressed either. Kirito on the other hand beats the shit out of everyone in his swap and fucks Emilia to Kingdom Come.

Reminder: When Asuna met Kirito she was a low level noob who wasn't that great.

If Subaru meets Asuna while she's a noob and manages to impress her after respawning multiple times and her not knowing, he wins.

Lizbeth = Rem = Cuck

Glop glop

>Two years worth of semen flows endlessly into Emilia with a glop, glop sound.

Death in SAO is painless (I think?) so Subaru can exploit RbD as much as he wants for free. He wouldn't be able to grind this way (since stats are bound to his character, not himself), but every piece of info is precious. The only thing that could screw him up would be an updated return point after his friend's death.
He probably would form a guild and abuse his power to keep everyone alive while slowly progressing through the game. Actually, he might even not discover his power through entire Aincrad, if he isn't a pathetic noob.

Kirigaya Kazuto is just a normal human, so he'd be an irrelevant background character. Even as Kirito he wouldn't be that amazing and any high-tier opponent would easily rape him. Of course assuming that his garystuness doesn't kick in and turn him into second Reinhard for no fucking reason.
The other thing to consider is the plot itself. Would Kiritio even get dragged into same events as Subaru? Since the first four arcs are pretty much all Clown's doing, we'd have to assume the gospel doesn't change because of lack of the RbD user. Otherwise Kirito would be uninvolved and free to do whatever the fuck he wants to.

Kirito will be fucked the first time Emilia dies because he has no RbD to respawn him when Puck kills the whole world

If Kirito is where he starts at the start of the game and he progresses, he would probably stand a good chance w/Emilia backing him up and Big Club Guy to beat the Disemboweler, he would more or less be the reality if Subaru never loses and bangs Emilia and have everyone else like him.

Toyota depends on if he can use game mechanics or if it's just him with Rebirth and whatever swords and weapons are around him, he probably gets killed 1-3+ times each floor with SUFFERING until either he exposes Kayaba or never fights Kayaba. And reaches 100 floors while trying to pussychase Asuna or Liz or something.

You know Reinhard could just kill Puck right?

Kirito dies immedietely in the first part of Rezero.

Subaru conquers Aincrad

That's it.

Elsa would kill Kirito in the first day

Which part of
>keeping their respective powers of plot armour
Do you not understand?
Kirito's plot armor allowed him to fight and defeat the creator-god of the world

Plot armor is an ambiguous term. Kirito would get fucking stomped.

He was woefully naive about game mechanics and they were all low levels since it was the first floor. She was still one of the strongest people on Aincrad because HAIYAI though

Except he wouldn't because one of his defining characteristics is being that OP

That's because he's a little bitch.

puck still destroys half the country before that happens. the half that kirito will be in without knowing about puck until its too late

he's afraid of the pain associated with dying,
in an mmo where the hp doesn't directly hurt him or have him cut open he could do whatever he wants

>keeping their respective powers of plot armor
As in the power of them in their series or character.

Because if Kirito went to Re:Zero world, it's become the doujin where Subaru dies multiple times and then wins eventually and everyone wants to ride his dick.

And Subaru would turn SAO into Konosuba