Tfw you realize Accelerator would unironically punk Saitama's ass

>tfw you realize Accelerator would unironically punk Saitama's ass

>Why don't they just shoot him?

Last I checked a normal dude beat the ever living shit out of him by just pulling his punches.

That having been said Accel could still beat him if he got a single hit off.

>Last I checked a normal dude beat the ever living shit out of him by just pulling his punches.
do you think that saitama would know that??

do you think saitama works by anything but plotforce?

Why do people keep praising this guy? He's so OP that the author had to nerf him by killing 90 percent of his brain cells.

what would happen is that either genos would have intel some how or saitama takes a punch from accel and dont get affected then punching him and get reflected. not to mention that accel has more up his sleeve.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Saitama's punch was simply too strong to change it's vector completely, if at all.

what would happen is that whoever was required by the plot to win would

if saitama had to win he would just be resistant to ESP

>Saitama lifts the island
>sends it to space
>Accelerator dies from no oxygen
Seems pretty easy to me.

>I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Saitama's punch was simply too strong to change it's vector completely, if at all.
ok so strong to defy physics...

>if saitama had to win he would just be resistant to ESP
no thats only for telekinesis

>if saitama had to win he would just be resistant to ESP
But he is? Tatsumaki tried to twist every cell in his body with ESP and all he get are some muscle twitching.

>no thats only for telekinesis
>souce: your anus

saitama has whatever immunities he needs

Saitama punches the planet and sends it flying away from Accel, leaving him in space.

>saitama has whatever immunities he needs
no you, sir are pulling shit out of your ass, evidence is you saying that.

Accel can control the planet's rotation. He can just prevent the planet from being moved.

>is resistant to punch at relativistic speeds
>gets hurt by cat

his powers are pure plot force

Can Saitama destroy the Windowless Building?

Even if Saitama knew that pulling his punches would destroy Accel he still couldn't do it for two reasons.
1. He doesn't know the extent of Accel's AIM
2. He's not a Kihara

Esper powers are actually not ESP though. They're super specific reality warping.

look, you see accel has on default a barrier the reverses the vector of which an object of velocity is going to hit it and reverse the direction. therefore when the punch does happen it isnt going to ever break though it is only going to repel the force. so this "reletive speed" is only going to always hit saitama.

To be fair, telekinesis is traditionally interpreted as an external force imitating a physical one, which is why it makes sense why it'd have little to no effect on Saitama. However, on the same basis, it's easy to see why Accelerator's own abilities, while not telekinetic, would potentially be just as ineffective.

we dont know what ESP in OPMland is compared to kamachiland shit

he clearly doesent block light - so you just need to punch at FTL

>we dont know what ESP in OPMland is compared to kamachiland shit
They throw pebbles. That's about it.

>FTL punch
ehh i dont know man. photons travel like a frequency in a wave, also isnt matter (unless it traveled at 2x light speed when then would turn into matter (a solid) not exactly sure about this whole light reflection thing.

How many Accelerator power level threads are you going to force?

>Accel can't reflect light
Kakine wishes that was the case

Enough to bring about a new era of Accelspam

That's if he realizes what Saitama is about to do.

>Last I checked a normal dude beat the ever living shit out of him by just pulling his punches.
I hate people who keep bringing this up. It's no longer viable. Accelerator updated his filter so it doesn't work anymore.

People should stop using it as some kind of method to beat him when it canonically does not work anymore

Been doing it for 7 years

unless saitama has been shown to actually get hurt and suffer pain, he is still unbeatable cause of his meme status as being strongest of everything.

Saitama could probably punch accel before his brain could process the equations to reflect. So saitama wins.

ONE PUNCH MAN would job accel in ONE PUNCH. It's not hard retards, it's in the name.

>Accel can't reflect light
Hahahaha

Exactly because the author nerfed him yet he's still OP as fuck. He easily defeated an awakened Kakine while he was in base form.

You should know Saitama is a meme character and he can't lose, Accelerator would probably reflect the full strength of Saitama's punch and Saitama wouldn't even notice it. It's a joke character stop trying to make sense of it.

>Saitama punches the earth at FTL speed a few times, Accelerator gets pushed into outer space and dies from asphyxiation because the earth gets completely obliterated
next time on DEATH BATTLE

>Accelerator
>against a guy whose specialty is punching things

Any true Raildex fan knows that this can end in only one way.

The real question to ask here is 'Can Saitama beat himself?'

Accelerator can reflect anything. If Saitama's own punches are enough to defeat him, then Accelerator has no problem.

If that's not, then arguably Saitama just needs to keep fighting until Accelerator's time limit falls off.

(Although admittedly Accelerator could just do something ridiculous like jump into space with the guy, or just stop all the electricity in his body or make his heart explode so he dies instantly or all the other insane stuff Accelerator can do. His entire point after all is to be a character so ridiculously insanely powerful that it fucks up his life because everyone wants a piece of that).

Probably not. I always took it to be somehow immune to ordinary physics. If Accelerator can't bust something when he's pissed it probably cannot be bust by anything.

> he clearly doesent block light - so you just need to punch at FTL

The guy is literally an albino because his weird automatic powers blocked UV light from the sun for that long that it fucked him over. He can choose which wavelengths of light affect him.