Fire Punch

no thread yet? new chapter's out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xuXkVzBdJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kino

Unironically kino

forgot to mention, in this one Agni is using his forearm bones as climbing tools

Are we nearing the end of the series?

Is the scanlator's site down?

No one knows anymore, not even the author

No. I've just read the mango and the one-shot like 10 minutes ago.

damn, I can't connect to their page at all at the moment.

Kill yourselves, meme spouting crossposter faggots

Where? ;_;

I hope it doesn't end anytime soon, I'm really enjoying this manga

Nevermind, it worked.

It's so weird how unapologetically the manga is about introducing elements that would get it crucified normally on Sup Forums and how well it works.

Why is this?

Why does the witch want to kill Agni? I thought her plan was to set the tree on fire, if he dies then no more fire.

Last time I thought I might enjoy it less , now that director is dead, but I'm still as into it as ever.

Was it planned out at any point? I have some questions for the author.

I think her original plan to was to assimilate Agni and his flame on the tree so she could control it to warm the planet but Agni is either far more powerful than anyone realized or Judah managed to retain some control over herself

>I'll kill you
>Kill him
>Kill me
>I'll kill you
Pfffff

>planned out
Well, it seems that he either has some sort of idea how to end it or is very good at bullshitting his way through while setting up random parallels through the story.

I want this adapted as a 12 episode series just to see people's reactions to it.

This trainwreck needs more exposure.

Because it's like it was made to be liked ironically but so much it's actually good. Basically the perfect fit for the userbase here.

i think Agni can control if the flame burn other things, maybe even before Doma dying, he is just fucked in the head so he subconsciously burn everything.

>control
How? It's not his ability.

Why did Togata die from the fire despite being a decade old top tier regenerator?

She's A tier at best. Agni is S+

Forgive me for being a bum but what am I doing wrong?

>tfw Fire Punch will end in your lifetime

She was never on Agni's level, she even said so.

FPBP

Not to mention, even Agni had to really super concentrate and push himself beyond his limits to survive the fire in the first place, if you'll recall.

If he didn't have his sister's last words and the will for revenge motivating him, he'd have turned to ash just as quickly.

He was young, and he had rage and a purpose.

Togata was already jaded and had lived for hundreds of years. Even if she was as good a regenerator, she was mostly bored and barely invested in continuing to live at that point.

Try
/fire punch/;highlight;top:yes;

So is this like taboo sin for faggots at MAL and other normalfag shit that get triggered over rape and violence?

Not even close.

kill me

Author new OS

I'll kill you

garbage and memes

It's intentionally a B-grade movie so it's that kind of violence and whatnot.

There is no way in hell it is getting TV adaptation with the all the theme that are in there.
I mean, we get fucking people chopping off their limbs to feed village and incest that went nowhere because everyone was holocausted and only main character survived.
And it's only first chapter.

>Agni tries to kill himself
>Hallucinates Togata sacrificing herself
>Togata uses Judah's body to grab Agni
>She watches her burn to death
>Judah tells Agni to live
>Shanks the ice witch and makes her become the tree
Prove me wrong
This would explain all the faces so far (ice witch, tree and corpse) being obscured

It would be the greatest pleb filter of this century.

>tree
>obscured
What do you mean/ It's shown in the last panel.

His ability is to copy abilities and enhance them
he copied the regen from his sister

that would be one theory

but would explain why the witch wants him to die

Just want to say this - OP, you made my day, seriously. I was working in a polling station for local council elections all day, and this thread inspired me to read FirePunch. It's been a roller-coaster and made time go by much faster than otherwise would have.
Thanks fampai

Jesus fucking Christ. Can you imagine slamming your hand into a tree so hard that you break your elbow and impale your forearm into the tree? And then kicking it so hard that your mangled broken toes and foot bones impale the tree? And then doing that over, and over, and over again to climb the damn tree?

Axe ending, like a true fire fighter

Can you imagine doing all of those things while being on fire?

WHERE THE FUCK CAN I FIND IT CAN SOMEONE LINK ME I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE

scanlator's site, fire punch ch 49.5

Original Story?

Link me please, I don't know what's the scanlator's site since I don't read manga often and I'm not familiar with that kind of things

kill him

I think we are beyond this stage now

No idea what this manga is about

Sell me on it

A guy punches things with fire

glad about that, so you caught up to the last chapter in a single day? whew

fascans.com

Tranny Alfred Hitchcock helps a flaming siscon become the god of cannibalism.

no, fuck you

Hey man, I'll eject you for rude behavior

Picked up

Being agni is suffering

I don't fucking care any more man, best girl is dead.

>girl

Umm, HE is a man, thank you very much sweety.

Uhhh can you please stop identifying that brave person with a fixed gender?!

did you just freaking assume xir gender

People ripped on it in the early chapters for being edgy, I think the director showing up is a big turning point because at that point the series goes completely insane and people realized it wasn't trying to just be grimdark suffering

this is just straight up SJW shit

Is the author a tranny? I'm sure Togata was her/his self insert

Seems like standard genderbender desu.

That. Just. Happened.

Le White Knight arrives

fear not brave womyn

die cis scum

I really want to thank you guys for bringing this one to my attention. It's got a sense of humor.

Genderbender manga with cute girl (male) doing things with his best friend? Picked up.

I think this isn't event the start of the main plot, agni is going to become the villain or some shit

It's like a B-movie.
B-movies can be entertaing but that doesn't necessarily make them entertaining. At least it doesn't take itself too seriously

No it'll probably end very few authors can handle two series at once.
Plus there's pretty much no one left. You can't expect him to fight the humans in space without it going grimdark edgy and also being total asspull of not shutting down the nanomachines.

>very few authors can handle two series at once
But Fire Punch is this mangaka's only serialization

Virgin knight or not, that punch was based as fuck.

I think the author has issues.

Is he a literal autist

Medfag here. You get used to pain. Considering Agni has been chopped since his birth and burnt for decades, that shit must be easy to endure. Think of it like when you are a baby and cry your lungs out because of a 5cm fall. Then you grow up and live thru a lot of bs and after a decade or two you might brake a bone playing football and not cry or just barely do so

Aaaaand he's got Asperger.

Isn't the series being dumped also his? I mean he might wanna make it a full time thing.

Agni is used to being on fire. He's been on fire for like 8 years, nonstop. But he hasn't been getting shot, impaled, and breaking different bones for 8 years straight. I doubt he is used to any pain besides his burning.

It doesn't matter what kind of pain. I'm actually studying dentistry and cavities can evolve into a lot of bad shit. Poorfags let it evolve because they don't care about tooth pain, they are used to getting their foot pierced by nails, smashing finger with hammers, long hours of hard labour below the sun etc. Even if it is their first tooth with cavity, they won't go to dentist even if it's free

she let herself die.
even if she was an agni-tier regenerator, she'd need to want to live to avoid being turned to ash.

agni started letting himself be turned to ash until he was compelled to live

why did agni climb the tree instead of trying to spit or throw part of himself at the ice witch?

Jesus, can't this guy catch a break?

He hopes that he can stop the tree from sucking up everybody's vitality or whatever it's doing.

so i can totally see the ending
mc will turns into a eady villain with every skills available and the whole world will try to stop him

The making of the last star wars film

>angi fire punching a tree

made me think of this for some reason
youtube.com/watch?v=4xuXkVzBdJQ

>Zimbabwe

That's just a one-shot.

He did say Fire Punch was supposed to be a fixed length, though, and we really seem to be nearing the end.

>no more Togata

She(male) carried the manga, what now

I assume it will end soon, and it makes me rather sad.
There's nothing like it.