Any fellow associates hyped over the new raises and one time bonuses coming in march...

Any fellow associates hyped over the new raises and one time bonuses coming in march? My $400 will probably go towards rent or some minor debt, but for now it's up in the air.

Probs gonna buy 100 cups of coffee

That reminds me, my wife wanted a kureig machine as, for some reason, she can't make a decent cup of coffee.

This thread makes me feel sad. People are so poor yet hopeful.

Whaddyahmean? For some of us, it's the only game in town.

Fuck off with your condescension.

I deserve that.

i am hoping higher pay grades will go up as well, my market mgr said pay grade D will go to $16 or $17 per hour

What does management pay?

Making coffee is literally idiot proof bro...

This is the whole reason why they have been flooding the US with cheap labor from south america for the past 30 years.

If you keep the very bottom earners at a fixed low rate, you avoid wage inflation all the way up the earning ladder. If the guy who make 10 an hour starts to make 15 then the guy who makes 15 will want 20 and the guy who makes 20 will want 25 and so on and so on.

Liberals actually think that the immigration debate is just about racism. Thats what they actually believe. So they go out protesting in favor of that which has made them, their families, and the country poorer.

You almost have to admire the 1% for being so fucking slick that they have communists in the street beating people up for them.

>condescension

Condescendence, poorfag user, condescendence.

> Cuckservatives actually praise this garbage

Literally shitting down your throat and telling you to be grateful about it. Beyond pathetic.

>pay grade D
What is pay grade D?

Ew nigger, you work at walk.

Kill yo'self

>corporate tax cut won't benefit the working clas-

condescension
[kon-duh-sen-shuhn]
noun
an act or instance of condescending.

behavior that is patronizing or condescending.

Department manger makes $13 or $15 if your area has a register (paygradeD), assistant managers make $40k-50k a year, store Co managers make like 70k and Supercenter store mangers make at least 90k

most adorable trump shill bread

He works at walmart...

twooscoopshitoles
imbeach drumph nao
REEEEEEsist

So what is your point?

Well, good luck with getting promotions.

Sometimes the filter gets a little nick in one corner and folds inward, then you need to strain it. Mr. Coffee needs some kind of instruction booklet

Youre an idiot heres why:

For example

If A makes 2 and their taxes are raised to 1 they keep 1: 1/2 of before

If B makes 8 and there taxes are rased to 6 they keep 2 or 1/4 of before.

Even though A's nominal wealth is 1/2 A's real wealth has doubled. Since they now have 1/2 the purchasing power of B instead of 1/4. Monetary supply is a zero sum game.

See. Now imaging that in reverse and thats your "tax cut".

You just got fucked out of half your real wealth for peanuts.

fuck off faggot leaf cuck.

>11$/hr
the absolute state of wagecucks

Now if we could just get some full time jobs that include benefits

That would be nice.

>get decent coffee beans
>grind them to your preferred size
>boil water to your preferred temperature
>pour water into ground beans
how fucking hard is that

>having debt

Again, it's not me who is flummoxed by the preperation of coffee.

Have to get into debt for Xmas and pay off the debt with tax return.

It's the only reason I've been here so long. Guaranteed 40 hours and some shit-tier benefits that will cost me and arm and a leg on the outside.

There are no promotions here, and no, support manager isn't a promotion as you're still hourly and a glorified zookeeper. Good luck not hitting overtime which really hasn't been approved since 2008.

I thought I was hot shit when that was my starting pay in 2006. Though when looking back, I've only made less than $4 in raises