Which youtubers will go right-wing in 2018?

Which youtubers will go right-wing in 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQRmacNGFkM
youtube.com/watch?v=T18rdPhq2H8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are both commies.

I Hate Everything should go full fashy but he won't

Felix is not a commie. Commies don't say nigger and kill the Jews to fifty million people. Not even jokingly

Defranco

Really user...REALLY you mean Phillip the cuck defranco?!

>pewdiepie rips the new star wars for having an anticapitalist message
>commie
???

Anyone who has an ounce of respect for that talentless swedecuck needs to sit down in a corner and contemplate what an actual degenerate they are really defending.

He will never amount to anything besides brain damaging vulnerable kids with his glorified retardism and it's going to stay that way whether you autists want to keep forcing memes about him or not.

Calling someone a nigger to be funny and then apologizing like a bitch afterward is not a win for the right-wing or le kekistan or anything. See a doctor and take some autism meds or something.

Just stop.

Paul Logan
he will feel misthreated by social media and goes full Alex Jones

I'm praying james rolfe goes full fash 2018, he's pretty apolitical but here's to hoping. Seems like a good dude with a cunt wife.

Jon "Around rich blacks, never relax" Jafari?
I don't think so.

>Philip "Why does a company from a white country has a white majority" Defranco

He's lucky I have nowhere else to get credible news.

but that's just my opinion guys, tell me what you think in the comments

James won't, but Mike sure will. He already kicked out Bootsy because he was a member of ANTIFA philly.

>Taking pewdiepie seriously, ever.
Stop.

Watch the faggot Destiny get redpilled.

sauce?

Mike Stoklasa Please!

Chugga "a bullet for every degenerate" conroy

I think he is a crypto-Sup Forumsack just like Andy (race)Warski

>Has a popular platform and uses it to debate right wingers giving them a platform they otherwise wouldn't have
>Takes every leftists position to a ridiculous degree showing how stupid it is in practice (everyone is the same, ethical CP, white race shouldn't exist)
>Depressed manlet quarter hispanic video gamer, the highest demographic for being far right-wing
>Knows how to play the piano, very interested in classical music and strategy games things libtards hate
>Playing the long game, building an online presence to take a 180 like Pewdiepie did and redpill the masses

Screen-cap this post. Soon Destiny will be championing the white race as an oppressed class and using liberal rhetoric against his audience.

He's friends with Jay and AIDSMoby, who are pretty leftist, so he probably won't.

Jörg Sprave and Reviewbrah

you know what Pewds and Jon have in common?

they both browse Sup Forums too much.

This would kill RLM, its not just AIDS Moby and Gay who are lefturds, Beardfat is a radical leftist Berniebro and he's actually very active behind the scenes.

Man Pewdiepie has been dropping the dogwhistles for us for fucking ages if you knew how to listen and recently with his content, his agenda is super obviously aligned with ours.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQRmacNGFkM

Id actually be okay with this

too late for this quadroon

freelee

>when RLM realizes the jews control hollywood and a responsible for all of the things they hate

I wish this was true.

Meh, he did shit on the emmies I think?

Jon has had a libertarian stance on economics for fucking years. He was subbed to Ron Paul back when you could see his subs.

I don't think pewdiepie is right wing at all.

>when RLM realizes the jews control hollywood and a responsible for all of the things they hate

Pretty sure Rich already believes in that.

They would need to use BitChute or another alt-tech platform, but it is possible. The only way Youtube would ever go Right Wing is if they get sentenced to being a public utility or their management stops being a bunch of Commies. The latter can only happen by severing their financial backers from (((them))).

Who gives a fuck about you-tubers?
Take this childish shit to SAGE

He barely shits on anything that isn't 'safe' to shit anymore. He panders to a wide audience and that is very clear to see in his 'Today in awesome'.

pewdiepie is already there. watch his latest video. he included this white genocide meme.

Probably just because it was in the thread he was collecting his original content from. He didn't note the file name or anything. Perhaps too advanced for him.

Watch the video. It's a if you laugh you lose, and he is dead serious.
He knows what's happening.

do you mean Mike "pull a trigger kill a nigger" stoklasa?

he seems too rich to truly understand the scourge of the common man desu
i think he is just memeing and being edgy to not lose relevance after so many years of e-fame, at least i wouldn't put it past him.

I call bull, the metaphor portrays something along the lines of a candle flickering out, could easily just keep the audio and filename and it'd work just the same. It can be interpreted to mean multiple things. Honestly think the thing with the red doll or whatever doing an improper seig heil was a more credible sign.

But come on, he lives on the fucking internet.
He knows.

youtube.com/watch?v=T18rdPhq2H8

Whatever helps you get through another day without giving up on your wealth and health, like your women did.

I am a woman you fucking imbecile.

Good luck Leaf, Trudeu is a circus act must be fun to have him as PM.

>woman
It writes itself.

They're all channers
So what ever the fuck we are they are

>I am a woman (male) you fucking imbecile.
ftfy

>Which youtubers will go right-wing in 2018?
Neither will, Pew could but he is in love with making more money and would sell his mother for a buck.

Isn't he a fag ?

Yupp. Get fucked commie

If that reviewbrah nigger goes vegetarian and takes up painting, it's the 4th Reich dude

He's an oldfag from Sup Forums, plus when you're that famous you have nowhere come but here, where nobody knows who is who, because it doesn't matter. There's probably loads of famous who come here to escape the celebrity life and feel normal again

>exposes YouTube bias
>shows how shitty the new Star Wars is
>YLYL serves as a gateway to Sup Forums

PewDiePie represents your average apolitical normie who gets shit from the left for simply not being leftist.

The more shit he gets, the more his normie subscribers will see what the left truly stands for: no fun allowed.

While the left says Ugandan Knuckles is "problematic", Pewdz makes 3 videos having fun with it.

Guess who will win this cultural battle?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Sargon of Akkad. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of English Liberalism most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There’s also Carl's civic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Russeau literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these This Week In Stupid, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Sargon of Akkad truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sargon's existential catchphrase "WOULD YOU???” which itself is a cryptic reference to Hobbe’s epic The Leviathan. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as random British poster's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

>you have to have a very high IQ to understand Sargon of Akkad.
nah you just have to not be a retard lib

Anti corporatism does not mean that your a communist, retard

>vegetarian
go away, soylent faggot

Yeah, because liberalistism is so much better.

He's an old school Opie&Anthony listener so he's like 90% of TDS listeners over 30.
I think Mike and him are too immature when it comes to politics.

Stop reacting to pastas.

he kicked bootsy out because he had better vidya skills than himself

Nice copypasta

Really ? Out of all of them the biggest ugly manlet who has completely no life and he's good at every video game and he's antfifa .
Top kekerino.

good ol steve1989. im pretty sure he's at least center if not right leaning, given him being incredibly knowledgeable about the various armies across the globe. im willing to bet that he'll start dropping a few hints here and there about how he didnt care about the bush and obama administration's stances of the middle east.
nice.

Boston Antifa will

SKRATTAR DU
FÖRLORAR DU
MANNEEEN

he laughs at it tho

They are apolitical. Cracking a few political jokes for laughs doesn't determine where you lean. If anything, JonTron said he was done with politics after his debate with Destiny.

He used to murder mulattos in the street and now he is a beer chuging fattie that talks about shitty movies all day. how the mighty have fallen

Nice!

No, I think he'll go the other way, full commie.

Lindybeige

He literally posts on Sup Forums
Awhile back there was a thread about him and a british flag hinted that he was pewds, and then a swede asked him to switch the first and last of his doll things in the background of his videos to prove it was him. After that incedent, they were switched for awhile in his videos.

He's not right winged at all, he's very lefty in his podcast with his friends

>After that incedent, they were switched for awhile in his videos.

my gf watches him regularly. i had never heard of him until she and i got together. i can't stand the fucker, and i told her, so now she wears headphones when she watches him

They're shitposters. Pewdiepie is all for European discovery of their own culture though. I don't see why the left complains about that considering they do that for all other races.

I also think Sam Hyde will convert to Judaism and get a sex change.

A lot more people are becoming apathetic to the left/right machine. Most kinda just say "swim" now.

>He literally posts on Sup Forums
So do Canadians.

Therefore he must gay.

Mike 'thermonuclear strike on Kinshasa' Stoklasa is beyond right wing and we shouldn't associate with him. There have to be limits or we're no more than animals falling on one another like prey

Already there 2bqh.

The slide threads by faggot OP's is strong tonight.
1 post by op
sage