Does this mean shows will come late now, cause subbers won't be able to torrent ?

Does this mean shows will come late now, cause subbers won't be able to torrent ?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/animelist/Le_KreedZ
myanimelist.net/mangalist/Le_KreedZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Does this mean...

This means literally nothing, if you think this will have any affect on how pirated anime is distributed you haven't been an anime fan for very long.

elaborate

'no'

Lurk more retard-kun.

Have you been on the internet for literally a day or something?

Are you actually braindead?

I hope people don't fall for their lies this time.

The cartel is cancer.

>you haven't been an anime fan for very long.
myanimelist.net/animelist/Le_KreedZ
myanimelist.net/mangalist/Le_KreedZ
They deleted the database, it will take time to rebuild by another site, even Sup Forums DB is old

>HorribleSubs statement

"so I think we can say with 100% certainty that it's gone for good given that the domains are slated for deletion. Honestly speaking, I'm really sad. We started around the same time as NyaaTorrents and watched it grow up. The last time I talked to the owner a few months ago, he told us we would hit 1 billion+ downloads really soon. I guess we'll never find out :(

However, some seemingly capable people have reached out to me and said they're looking to build a full NT replacement. We will wait for that, which is hopefully soon. We don't think there are any competent public anime-oriented trackers out there right now, so we will be holding off from using one. Meanwhile, you can grab our releases from this site and/or XDCC through using magnet links. We have also whipped up an RSS feed for you guys so you can subscribe to our releases. You can find it in the top navigation bar.

Fuck. I'm really sad."

>actually linking to MAL
I hope this thread gets deleted.

>MALfaggot
Lurk moar before posting stupid newfag.

get the fuck out.

>actually post his fucking MAL profile
Jesus Christ, Sup Forums.

You let this happen.
When you ignored all those generals and tumblr shit happening in them, you were the responsible for these pests coming into our board, Sup Forums.
I sure fucking hope you faggots are happy.

No change at all, now delete this shit.

Make like a boy scout and noose yourself.

The lack of visible sage did this. If it wasn't for that, these fags would get BTFO every time.

Bring back SAGE

People were using it as a downvote

What's so bad about MAL ?

Contrary to popular belief, the report button does work.

Just a heads up Sup Forums.

So? I mean I'd prefer to kill these cunts, but a pseudo-downvote is at least something. Besides, the (you)s are still here.

Eat shit.

And moot was using Sup Forums as his toilet so what's your point?

At least idiots using sage as a downvote is nowhere near as bad as (You)faggotry.

Even if they did at least it meant a majority of the idiots here weren't actually bumping garbage.

There's plenty of other ways to get your anime. HorribleSubs deals with MAJORITY of currently airing anime and their site (HorribleSubs.info) is up and works with magnet links. Other stuff can be found on Piratebay and such, it'll main effect VN, ero-games and stuff like that. Also some old stuff is gone for good most likely.

Also: For the stuff you can't get on HorribleSubs.info you can find on private or semi-private trackers, I suggest registering and start gaining a good ratio on the few with open signup still (Animetorrents.me is still open, but rumor is that they are going full private soon, it's a good place to get some experience with private trackers and getting a network for invites).

Or just have an AnimeBytes.tv account and you're set for life.

I don't know why is everyone panicking
A replacement will arrive soon enough, there has been talks of it already. If only the owner of Nyaa would stop being such a pussy he would help by sharing the databases to quicken the process.

Guy dropped off the face of the earth. We won't be hearing from him again, at least for a long while.

If I was him right now I wouldn't even bother showing my face from shame at this point, least he could have done is discreetly shared the archives.

Why not release a "stolen" DB-dump of the current torrents?

Only newfags are panicking. It went down two days ago you fucking retard.

Im new to private trackers
Is the idea that I have to seed a bunch of torrents I dont care about to maintain a good ratio? This is more like playing a game than getting anime.

There's a board for questions like that.

I think I'm caught up to the whole story but still need some clarifications.

Jaka said that Nyaa responded that he indeed deleted the site because of the new EU court ruling which will not affect him anyway. Did no one bother to explain to him that he wouldn't be affected?

Also, what now going forward? Where will the sub groups, OST rippers, and ero material providers upload their stuff to? Do we have trustworthy alternative yet? I know of nyaa pantsu but apparently it's quite behind and is just a temporary archive.

I always mainly use Tokyo Tosho out of habit even when I know that it mostly mirrors NT, but any chance it will still update like usual now even with NT being gone?