Something I've noticed about racists

Racists rarely ever have travelled to another country and don't actually know what the things they talk about are like. I did research and here's what I've found. The most racist states (southern states like Mississippi), have the lowest number of passports and rarely travel outside of the US, staying in their racist bubbles. Democrat states like NJ, NY, etc., have high percentages of passports, meaning they travel and don't live in a bubble and actually experience the world instead of listening to what teenagers say on image boards. This is all backed by facts but I'd love to see someone try and prove me wrong. Now please apologize and go see the world.

Traveling has just made me more racist.

NJ here.

It’s bevause we want to fucking leave the shitholes we’ve created for ourselves, even if just briefly

There is more blatant racism in the big industrial northern cities than anywhere in the south.

Stop projecting lmao

A lot of the people in NJ are not White. It's hindustanis, chinks, gooks, ragheads, and kikes all flitting back and forth to their shithole countries.

>the most racist states are the ones with the most black people
>positive views of black people negatively correlates with being around black people

HMMMM really activates the fucking almonds man. its almost as if being around FUCKING NIGGERS makes white people hate FUCKING NIGGERS. that cant be right though, they must just be stupid and ignant n sheit. their opinions about the people in their ENVIRONMENT cant possibly formed by none other than THE PEOPLE IN THEIR ENVIRONMENT

user, are you retarded?
pic very related

>Racists rarely ever have travelled to another country
>The most racist states (southern states like Mississippi)
No one in Mississippi needs a passport to see what niggers are like.

Everyone is racist to some degree.

White men are to busy working to take a vacation.

I’ve been to mexico when my dad would go on fishing trips. And honestly I think the abject poverty of the cities and the way their government abuses their power are why I never want to see their countrymen.

I’ve seen their world and I didn’t like it.

Bajas pretty nice though great climate.

The most racist states are the most diverse

traveling costs money
southern states have the most black people
black people have less money
white people in the south are racists because they live near black people

International jew.

-Hitler

This is the perfect natural meme to so much political propaganda

Do you really think people with those passports are traveling to Haiti or Liberia?

I've traveled to around 40 different countries across every continent (except Antarctica). I wasn't racist before I traveled.

When rick kids in the US "travel" they always go to safe tourist destinations. They never see the real country for what it is.

Americans: take the chance to experience white Europe until it's too late. And no it's not too late yet.

Why would we want to go to shitholes?

Wew OP your such a racist telling Blacks to leave the country.

>Something I've noticed about OP
He's a faggot lefty millennial with a cock-worshiping fetish.

t. eurofag here, I wasn't racist until I first encountered the American basketball ape in it's natural habitat.

dont see why you need a passport in USA

you have every type of climate from jungle in florida to polar in alaska plus so many national treasures it would take a lifetime to see

The states you are talking about are all high percentage black. Blacks do not travel. I knew blacks from Chicago that had never been to the north side of the city.

The only thing about this that has anything to do with race is that blacks don't travel. And what the fuck am I supposed to do about it?

Extensive traveler here. Still racist.

I've been to India and Mexico recently, all it's just affirmed my beliefs that whites are the superior race. All of India is a shithole, and all Indians want to get out of there to work in the west. For fucks sake, the Indians I was working with were filling out info for H1B Visas in front of me. Mexico seemed more developed than India, but once you leave the tourist areas, you can see the wealth is mostly just a facade.

You are correct.
The truth is, traveling from state to state is the equivalent of Europeans traveling from one European country to the other. Americans travel across the country pretty often.

it used to be true like 50 years ago. now it's the opposite

its simple. Poor people dont travel often. Poor people have to live next to the spics and nigs. Poor people become racist via exposure to niggertry.

Mississippi(45% nigger) and West Virginia(descendants of coal miners) are the poorest states you idiot

There is really nothing like actually smelling the shit and seeing how fucking worthless the people are in these shitholes to make you never want to see anyone from these places set foot in the US.

This.

Been all over the world and actually it's funny how nigger hatred is pretty universal. Wonder why that is? Must be all dumb redneck racists all over the world.

Let's not forget that a lot of people are "racist" exactly because they want to preserve the different cultures and ethnicities of the world.
Nationalism is required for that.

hmm...

>most racist states = southern states
By that logic black people are racist because they're mainly concentrated in the south.

That bullshit biting you in the ass ,Treyvon.

And West Virginia who is poor for other reasons

If your a foreigner with allegiance to your home country, then you are going to want people from that country coming here.
Your also going to have a passport.

Sage

I don't think you mean racists, I think you mean poor people. The type of people who cannot afford to travel abroad.

>Blacks do not travel.
Bingo.
IF OOA is true, then AfricaNiggers are the descendants of 'people' who had no desire to explore or travel.
AmericaNiggers are the descendants of niggers who got BTFO by other niggers, sold to Jews, and shipped to America 300 years ago.
To be slaves for 200 years.
And once freed by WyPeople, still choose to live in a mud hut next to the Mississippi River.
What they lack in ingenuity, intelligence, and curiosity is most assuredly compensated for by their huge fucking egos.

>states with most immigrants have the most passports
what did he mean by this

Source on that pic?

Poor people are racists because they live in close proximity to blacks.

It doesn't mean they travel. It just means they came from another country for the most part. Thus the passport.

A lot of people are racist not because they haven't travelled, but because they don't have to travel overseas anymore, overseas has immigrated to their own backyard and the rape and violent crime rates skyrocketed as incompatibale foreign cultures take over whole neighborhoods, or in the case of Malmo, London et al, entire cities

Exactly . I've been to the desert oasis of Vegas in Nevada to the cool Rockies to the humid jungles of Hawai. I've seen the vast emptiness of Montana and the Great Plains and feasted on the lobsters of Maine. I've felt the cool med weather of Catalina and parts of California. I've seen the soaring mountains of Alaska (and whales!) on a cruise.After I feasted on those lobster in Maine I retreated back south after going too far north and hearing strange people speaking french in a city called Que-bec. Spooky!
>leave America

I went to Europe too but Paris looked like Somalia and I cut my vacation short.

I live in WV and most people I know do not like nigs. We are 90%+ white state too. It's great. as for the OP I would theorize that racist people don't like to travel simply because they know the dangers. I used to want to visit someplace like NYC or Paris but I cant know because nigs and mudslimes have ruined those places.

Girls Frontline. An animu game about guns that are also cute girls. The kike girl is the IWI NEGEV.

Sage and report all off topic and troll threads.

Those red states have huge black populations without passports. Are they racist?

>I don't think you mean racists, I think you mean poor people.
One in the same, user.
The only people who truly hate niggers are the ones with no realistic way to escape them.
Face it; the last 30,000 years of human history have been about moving as far away from niggers as you can.
Niggers have accidentally been the instigators of global human migration for tens of thousands of years.

Africa wasn't discovered, it was RE-discovered.
And it was still filled with niggers.

The biggest surprise is that no one (yet) has decided to 'clear the jungle', so to speak.

OP'S chart = undeniable

West Virginia (and Kentucky) don't have passports because you can't afford to travel to Europe when you're living in a fucking trailor park
Mississippi doesn't have passports because of its high negro population

How does crime, especially violent crime, compare between the two?

>travel the world
>never leave the secure, well-maintained resort towns
>never interact with locals who won't get beaten for being rude to a tourist

These places are so nice guys why do you keep saying they're shitholes full of awful people?

The most unabashed racist I know grew up in a "diverse" neighborhood. Fucking animals killed his dog. For fun.

The "traveling" lefties do is always complete and total masturbation and convenience.

Pic related but for niggers.

OP, the reason there are such a low amount of passport holders in the South is because the South is overwhelmingly comprised of niggers who have no interest in what's outside of the United States and cannot even afford to travel anyways since an EBT card can't buy airline tickets.

>The most unabashed racist I know grew up in a "diverse" neighborhood.
It's easy to be egalitarian untill you're forced to live with niggers.

Yeah, poor white people are more likely to be racist because they're morons

Or maybe they have passports because they hate where they live?

Because were not rich enough to travel, or live in upscale white neighborhoods, or send our kids to private schools, you dont have to worry about a shitskin taking the same job as you for less pay and then bringing up 20 of his cousins to work for the same, shut the fuck up you bourgeois fuck

/thread

Congratulations OP. You've discovered that Whites that live in proximity to nogs end up hating them. Conversely it's the Whites in places where the only Blacks they know are outlier Blacks that escaped the ghetto.

I was one of those people. I grew up in the pacific Northwest and I knew 1 black guy. My mailman. I thought Blacks were great until I lived in Atlanta for 13 months right out of college. I learned real quick that I had a prejudged view of Blacked gained without actually knowing what the average Black was like.

Now I know. Around Blacks never relax.

Lack of travel to other countries is actually more of an anti-racist thing.

Nothing has the potential to redpill someone like real travel experience to sketchy 3rd world lands.

Conversely most of the most retarded anti-racists I've known are suburban whites who have zero experience with diversity outside the media.

I started as a racist. After traveling to Africa, Japan, and all around the US, I turned into a eugenicist.

Honestly some white people are basically niggers and yet white nationalists would praise them for breeding as if there's some magical gene in there worth saving that will make their kids anything but garbage human beings if they just stop being degenerates. Except no, they're degenerates because they're dumb. Not the other way around.

I'm not racist sadly to Sup Forums's dismay, but after traveling through some war zones, my views on the causes of violence and human conflict have changed from a once very academic and in some ways liberal view to what I see as a more realistic standpoint.

>I thought Blacks were great until I lived in Atlanta
translation
>I thought Blacks were great until I lived near them

>YFW humans populating the world only came about from the desire to live as far away as possible from niggers

What’s up with central Alaska?

eskimos probly

>What’s up with central Alaska?
My guess is 'too many niggers'.

your mileage may vary.

How did you quantify 'the most racist states;?

Went to the middle East now I'm racist sage

>Oh look at me. I live in a wealthy and less black state. Therefore I am smart and love to travel.
>Post:
sage

MS fag here, if you lived with nignogs youd hate them too. They have their own city here and its the worst one in the state.

This

show passports by race - actually you don't need to, we already know.

Yeah maybe if I traveled more I'd have to deal less with niggers and their unending insanity.

I lived in japan for about a year and a half. I could only wish we were as racist as they are.

pls stop this kikery.

Did you consider blue states have more passports because they are full of south americans?

OP your style of argument is called the fallacy of composition.

By failing to consider individuals, and only considering averages, you create an inferential gap which makes your argument invalid.

Consider an analogous argument: Republican voting states have more blacks than Democrat voting states. Therefore Republicans are black.

I'd wager that the amount of money people have for flights and cruises has a whole lot more to do with it.

Poor people tend to not travel much for obvious reasons. For those same reasons they have to live in areas with higher number of blacks. I'll let you figure out the rest Shlomo