Ask a Mexican anything

s8991
spic

can you stick your dick in a blender kudasai

que haces en estas horas de la noche

Are cartels and gov't corruption the reason your country is a shithole? Is the military controlled by the cartel? I always here that they recruit from the Mexican marines.

Why you not give us more of your women?

what is the number one problem with mexican women?
I think they are really hot and pic makes my dick feel hard?

are they size queens? (these are all generalizations but it's cool what is your experience.)

Why is the middle one so confident and cute, also the fittest, while having the ugliest face? And the other two while prettier are completely cucked by her in the shot? Right one doesn't even know her forehead is her worst feature and her legs are fat not fit.

Where can I find thicc thigh chicas like pigrelated?

Trump said there will be no wall across the mountains, did you start digging already?

Any good mexicanovelas? That has no nigger included?

How do i get a mexican qt like pic related? I fucken swear that really made me hard

I'm half-Mexican. Do I still count or should I accept I'm an Anglofag and kill myself?

Why do you smell like shit and are short you non white subhuman ape

technically,yes.

no, you are a mutt

the left one is the cutest i would have kids if she was smart. well i don't know? should that matter?
well yes i guess i don't want dumb kids....

>non white

holy FUCK dem thighs. seriously, what the fuck is up with spicfus?

>AMA

Sup Forums is that way...

soy rebelde

luz clarita

and our whitest mexican salome

How many hours have passed since you heard your last gunshot?

>fat

jew

I married one of your women and she gave me blue eyed babies two with blonde hair but seriously...

Sup Forums is that way...

Why are you a shithole?
>Hard mode: Don't blame others

Gracias Amigo

Show us more pics of your slutty sisters!

delet this

Why do Mexican women dress like they are going to a nightclub when they are only going to the store?

because they are sluts.

Are there any nice 10/10 conservative women in your border town

When is the best time of year to trim broadleaf shrubs?

yes

Prove it?

i live in a border town shithole

What one change would have the biggest positive effect for Mexico?

Well that arms trade scandal a while back was probably the tip of the iceberg

TSTOGTFO

Mexican here, the short answer is no, Mexicans are all corrupt who worship drug dealers and the Mexican government is the biggest mafia of them all

Mental defeatism makes them over extent their egos

how many people you dismembered alive today

Alondra, is a time piece set when whites ruled the indigenous with an iron fist, you'll like that one

Have you ever been to the U.S.?

Do people care about yard maintenance anywhere in Mexico? Or is that an Anglo obsession only?

Ayy papi

wats it like being a real human bean

how can i break up with a mexican bitch ive recently started fucking. She hasnt had a big white dick before and shes in love but seems firey and potentially clingy and posessive. Do these hispanic bitches chimp out worse than whites? help me Carlos Juan Kenobe. Youre my only hope.

Die pendejo, stop hooking up and leaving women when you just fucked them and they fall in love puto.

May your sister and daughter be blacked.
You fucking fat demonio

Bump. Repost from yesterday.

You are voting for AMLO. Right, Paisano?

sometimes you dont see crazy until you fuck them. then its time to bail before it gets too serious. its dealing with bitches 101. You white knight rug burn kneed faggot. Its not my practice.

La verdad no se por quien votar, todos los candidatos nos terminaran jodiendo

if the mexican gov't is the cartel than why vote? hell, why even waste a vote on AMLO in the upcoming "mexican elections" kek

my solution? balkanize mexico accordingly, eliminate brown dissidents and numerous race traitors in the process

Because they're batshit crazier than all other women

D-dont post this again, you f-f-fucking spic cunt

send some cute chicanas

Mexican women learn relationship skills from novellas.