2017+1

>2017+1
>he doesn't own a lifted pickup

I'm sorry, but if you don't own something like pic related then you're part of the problem with this country. Ditch the soy-mobile and step up to a redpilled man's vehicle.

LARP.

>Lives in a shithole

>first aid kit meme flag

You wish you could enjoy this kind of freedom. You will never get to ride through Dixie in your lifted truck, an AR-15 in the back, and a good ol southern women on your dick. Sorry bro.

Not a meme flag....
Just wow

I own a minivan, it can seat 9 people, their gear, and a fuckton of weapons. It also gets 24mpg and has a 600 mile range. They all get to ride in a heated cabin while your passengers ride like Mexicans in the back.

fuck off faggot my 1970 monte carlo will always me more of a muscle car than your plastic bullshit truck will ever be

>minivan
How's that cuckwagon treating you, soyboy?

why lifted though I can't do work in a lifted truck .

that's what's so pathetic about you faggots you don't use your truck for work but cause you think you look tough in one .

>overcompensating this much
Don't forget to say thank you to your bull before he leaves!

he doesn't know that other countries even exist if he dosent see them in hollywood moives

>drive a pickup
>pickupless pleb friends constantly ask me to help them move

I own a corvette and get bitches unlike you redneck faggot

Saged

>He wants people to know he has a small dick
Son, I drive a mazda 3 and I get laid everyday, as women know what's it's all about down there just by looking at my sky blue car.

dude there are tons of movies about Switzerland and vikings over here.

unemployed lives in a singlewide trailer with his mom.
Gets mom to cosign for a loan spends $45K on a truck.

Priorities Ya know

Pretty good, I can haul just as much as a faggot lifted pickup
Bonus, I can fuck your mom in my reclining leather seats.

>I own a minivan
I can't even imagine how often that line gets you laid.
>I-it seats 12 furries, 3 feminists, or up to 7 Star Wars fans!
Nice.

>tfw all I have is a ranger with big wheels

The A-team had a man-van. You just need a sleek paint job and you're good.

>50,000 dollar vehicle
>trailer

Typical

Dude's got a point. We can shoot our clips at targets and shoot our loads on pretty women. Nothing like a drive in a pickup truck on a Sunday morning back from church on the way to a weekly barbecue with all your friends and family.

Face it, you all wish you were US of A citizens so you talk a load of mess. Your waifus a shit too

>$45K on a truck.
45 for a crew cab? Must be used...

close enough

OP trucks are just the new hummers you get your cozy seats your automatic your power steering its a damn hummer not a truck anymore.

I want to like pickup trucks because theyre American but literally every single person who drives one drives like an angry mongoloid
I hate pickup drivers almost as much as women drivers and minority drivers

When I guesstimated I included a little extra for the body lift kit and big tires..

A base, regular-cab 2018 GMC Sierra has a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) just north of $31,000. Double-cab models start closer to $36,000 while Crew Cab models start right around $39,000.

having a lifted truck is so 2003-2015 era.

Only retarded boomers and a few people in late 20s have them that feel they were left out on the fad.

Im from southern california where this trend of lifted trucks basically started, now it's all about jeeps. Watch as the Jeep trend comes and goes. It's best to just not try and keep up and get a vehicle that suits you best. I have ford ranger with just a little lift in the front, I'm in construction and the truck is perfect. Majority of people that have lifted trucks don't even use the truck part of their vehicle, they are basically posers. Everyone knows that. You gunna climb in the back everytime you need a tool? you gunna need a ladder everytime you want to put a dirtbike in the back?

Seriously the lifted truck fad is over, fly over states are late to the party.

The main requirement for my truck was that it could hold 4x8 sheets of plywood flat with the tailgate up. It does that. Lifting it like some metrosexual modern country star wouldn't help me get my work done.

>tfw drive mini-van with auto-sliding door
>feels like the future

>1/4 ton van chassis with a v6
>Haul as much as a bigger truck

Yeah no

>small dick meme when you use something i dont like
whats next oh let me guess leaf
>i get far more pussy in the city then rural people
look just because you fucked a few bitches and by bitches i mean actual female dogs does not make you the authority on motor vehicles.

Now as i said on my earlier post i dont like trucks in ops pic as they are basically the new hummers but he has every right to own one being an american is all about personal freedom.

That truck is 2005+ garabage. Get yourself a real truck. Not one thats going to fall apart after 7 years.

Poorfag detected!

Only men with small testicles drive jeeps

I like how they look, but I don't feel the visceral desire to own one. Lots of try hards and man children own them.

Like everyone has said already, a real work truck would have air shocks to adjust the height and allow it to sit low for hauling and for working out of the back of.

Jacked up trucks kill the towing capacity and handling of the vehicle.

You have never been offroad once. Pussy cunt.

this, except ford is trash

t. shill for female-/state-run General Motors

For fags only. Show it off to the other buys much?

Only if you're ready to separate the frame from the body, bead blast, and recoat everything.

That's not a Powerstroke, user.

Nope, dead wrong buddy. You can call whichever brand you dont like trash but they've all had there good and bad runs. A '95 f250 is a solid truck. I have 95 f150 and that thing has been running for 20+ years now. Whole frame and shocks are rusted to shit but that happens when its sits for a few winters without use.

>lifted trucks started in socal
Fuck you're retarded. You can't even park a truck in socal. Californians always think shit originates with them, but are really just completely oblivious. The fucking ego on you fucks.

This is what i love being moderate at every skill. Nobody will ask you any favors or excepts anything from you.

It's always nice to have options!

Illegal beaners drive these all over what do you think about them?

>buys vehicle designed for picking things up
>doesn't pick things up

Lifted modern era crew cab trucks are alright if you can only afford one vehicle and live in a rural area, and it's not lifted so much that it's unable to tow effectively. Personally I can see the appeal but there are almost always better options. The farm truck life is superior in any event.
>90s 4x4 extended cab to get to town in winter
>80s-90s diesel to tow on back roads in winter
>actually good car for summer if you have a town house

If you live in a city and drive a lifted truck you're an absolute fucking retard, with the possible exception being that you do use it for work and you live somewhere with significant snowfall and on top of that you often work in rural areas. In a city, the only reasonable options are sports cars (patrician choice), sports or lux sedans (alternative patrician choice), or econo shitboxes in hatch or wagon form (poorfag choice).

Also if you let a Sup Forums post dictate your choice of vehicle you're even more retarded than anyone else I just called retarded

I bought this from an estate sale in Kentucky for $8000. My dad and I just started tearing it down to restore. He had one when I was a kid but totaled it . Unmolested 71 Cuda 340 six pack minus the shaker hood option. My pop has cancer so why not make some memories.

>$8k for that
Wew fucking lad I wish I was you

This, the only lifted trucks around here are driven by high schoolers, the farmers all have stock 3/4 tons

Beautiful car, user. My father had a '71 Challenger with a 340 when I was growing up, basically the same shit. One of my few regrets is that I never managed to carry through on our agreement to restore a car together before he passed of cancer. (Admittedly we were going to be huge faggots and restore a Lexus SC400 instead of a muscle car but that's because he was old as fuck and his tastes changed)

Also holy fuck is $8k USD ever a good deal.

Nice goymobile from goyMC. Never seen a person that actually uses one of these abominations for work.

Christ user that is an absolute beauty. I recommend adding a hood ornament to get that full 70s feel yaknow? Also she really needs a good polish and clean mate, looking a bit scruffed up on the hood. Your pops would be proud. Mine is currently in the shop getting a radio replacement, because I need to hit maximum feel drive when out on the road by myself.

Super jealous

We've been looking for something similar for two years and got lucky. The only one out of 9 at the sale the only one who bid against me was a woman who thought her son would like it. I heard about it through word of mouth and the auction wasn't widely advertised and was mostly farm equipment and household shit

High tier
Ford,and Toyota(lol gas mileage)

Better than a dodge tier
Gm / Chev (still shit)

Garbage tier
Dodge

Soyboy cuck truck
Honda Ridgeline

Who the fuck cares tier
Nissan

>if you can only afford one vehicle
>t. Canadian Cosmopolitan

Yeah. I own one vehicle for buying groceries, one for carrying firewood, one that is questioning it's gender (it's a minivan) and one demanding free shit for niggers (a prius).
The last two are registered in Quebec.
You fucking ball-gargling faggot.
I own ONE truck.
It carries groceries, and firewood, and gets me from A to B.
>W-what about faggots!!?!
I don't think about you at all.

This. Pic is where it’s at.

Avalanche belongs with the soy as well

>excepts anything from you
i think you might even be low skill my man

Wew...I'm American and even I want to call you a burger mutt.

>buy X, Y and Z to become redpilled TODAY
>what are you, a snowsoysjwflakeboy?
Cmon mane weak b8

>lifting your pickup truck

Bet you got a fucking sub under your seats too you man child.

At least that's a 1/2 ton frame with a v8

Ridgeline is 1/4 ton, v6 fwd "truck"

Nice license plate, douchebag.
Now any user is just one publicdata.com away

I see you have a level of reading comprehension befitting of a fucking 56% mongrel, my obese friend. In what possible context could someone who is aware of what "farm trucks" look like being cosmopolitan?

Secondly, you're either a poorfag (in which case owning a lifted crew cab makes you an absolute fucking retard, below nigger tier) or just a pleb who doesn't understand why owning multiple vehicles is useful or desirable. Having a designated towing truck, a daily driver, and a project car is by no means "cosmopolitan." It would be cosmopolitan to own just one pleb vehicle and take the bus everywhere or some retarded shit.

tl;dr you're a retarded nigger

I would like one but can't afford one. In fact, those vehicles are out of the price range of most Australians. We have a smaller version that most men buy. I am poor though and have a mazda 3.

Just saw that the Ford Ranger is coming back in 2019 and that they’re making them in America. A fixed up 1985 Ford Ranger was my first car and I loved it. I need a new car but I’m going to wait for the new Ranger. It’s not a full size but it’s made in America and it’s a truck.

It doesn't run at the moment and probably hasn't in a couple decades and has accrued a mouse nest or two but atleast but i won't be replacing metal . currently i drive an old early 1980 jeep

wasn't the 95 the year they abandoned the straight 6 300?

>Last example of classic American automobile design that lasted into the 21st century
>soy-mobile

excuse me, what

Ah well, at least the outside will make people look user, when I bought mine for a measly 800 it was missing an engine and the brakes, I spruced it up, spray painted it brown, cleaned the interior, and polished it clean. Let me tell you something user, when people stare at my car I can't help but think how fucking awesome I am. Its worth it in the end, but don't push yourself to the point where you can't even afford food.

that screams
>GET OUT OF MY WAY I HAVE TO GO BUY SOME SOY BEANS

if your transportation is not powered by wind, water or muscle there is nothing redpilled about it

Ranger is a nice car. I assume it’s the same as we have here?

>owning multiple vehicles
Sounds special.
I bet you'll feel 33% more special next year when you buy another vehicle.

Me? My truck does what I need it to do.
>rough roads?
yep
>gets you home?
yep
>F-firewood?
yep
>You're gonna need a special faggotvan if you ever want to fuck a furry
They're all yours.

>You NEED A PRIUS!!!1!
nope.
I'm good.

>I'm a syrupnigger
half-european, half-chug, all faggot.
>you NEED at least 6 cars to be human!

I need exactly one.
You treehuggers are confused as fuck.

>truck driven by high school douchebag or frat faggot
>redpilled
Try again

I think I'll be ok but thanks for the concern

>those shitty wheels
>gay studded grill incert

tacky as fuck pos

>Implying Brits could own these with our rainfall levels

My trusty transit custom is comfy as fuck though mate.

>GMC Sierra
>not a Denali
>4.8L/4speed
get wrekt stupid poorfag

I hope it's 4 wheel drive. If not, you're in the shittier.

>driving a truck like that
> living in an actual nig shack
no thanks faggot try again.

You must live in Indiana only people from Indiana live in a dumpy trailer and spend all of their sheckles on a junky modern pickup.

You should have spent the money on restoring a real Chevy from the 70's and restored it and not that piece of garbage. And used the left over money to live in a real house and not a tin can on tires.

spotted the gay.

Lifted trucks are for huge faggots

This is your car, when your penis is so small that you can not keep silent about it ...

My man. D-max owner here.

Based mini vans. Big brother to fag suv/poser station wagon suburban cuckmobiles.

You do realize once truck/suv sales drop from their current highs, the crude oil prices are going to go up to the point that you will be trading your h2 nuevo for pennies on the dollar to buy a four banger at a premium. You american fags are being played like a fiddle all the time by the corporate kikes and the marketing machine. Why are Americans so dumb that this happens over and over to them?

You gotta admit its a good one. Maybe he'll piece the army knife together.

>out of the way kid, the adults are coming through.

They are nice, but man I just looked up a new one on Toyota website, holy shit over 80k for a utilitarian pick up? You will get a loaded F350 for that money here. I thought these would be like 35-40k tops, loaded...

>oil prices

Hi guys I am converting my 95 VS ute to a 304ci holden v8. Just got all the parts today, feels good. All I need is a fan shroud.

Looks like this on similar 18" alloys, also has an alloy sports bar on the tray. Superlow super stiff suspension w/ a solid rear axle.

A Kiwi and an Aussie went fishing one afternoon and decided to have a couple of cold beers.

After a while the Aussie says to the Kiwi, "If I was to sneak over to your house and make wild passionate love to your wife while you were at work, and she got pregnant and had a baby, would that make us related?"

The Kiwi replies, "Well, I don't know about related, but it sure would make us even."

This is bull shit oil prices are low as fuck and as tech keeps getting better will stay low.

Go get the public transport eurocuck.