While you spend all day complaining about stupid shit no one believes better guys are having the time of their lives in...

While you spend all day complaining about stupid shit no one believes better guys are having the time of their lives in the pussy palace. Really makes you think huh

Fbpb

>muh cummies

this

bump, don't let this thread slide guys !! shills are out in fill force today !

lol'd

also sage

What does last point mean? Could someone explain?

>Rule #3
All those men gonna get FUCKED with child support payments.

Srats have plan b pill lying around like it's Halloween candy

Don't think Ive seen this flag before

Chuck and Pally?

>also muh dik
fucking degenerates

>rule 2

It's "thou shalt", not "shall", you moron she-goblin.

Rule #9 should be strictly enforced everywhere desu

If you get sick throw up so you can keep drinking

>no condoms
I think ill pass on herpes

>You've been cock blocked

This.

Kill yourself motherfucker

probably puke and rally. if you puke while drinking, keep going and you'll feel better.

as a MGTOW, I'm happy for them

>no blacks
I agree

Throw up (chuck), and get your bearings after having been drinking all day so as to be able to continue drinking (rally).

Not bad, but the 'o' is too thin.

Shackers? What the hell are these people talking about?

Shackers are people who end up fucking at someone else's place and stay the night. The roastie's rule stipulates that these sorts be out of the house by 10AM.

When we're through roasting roasties and blotting out the thoties, not even the most ugly omega fat tit pencil necked economical loser is going to want to marry these hoes. We are looking at a transformation here. Some of the most successful men will be demanding virgins for marriage. The only way these thoties will be able to have a kid is if they get knocked up, and like I said, no one is going to marry them. Knowledge that cannot be simply erased from the mind once learned. Soon all men will know to the fullest clarity, that a women with 20 plus partners is 90% guarantee of a divorce. So one people believe that then you can't undo it. Thoties then are screwed. I'm going to make sure of it, my hatred is all consuming and never ending.

This desu ~~

why is NO condoms a rallying cry of roasties? an sjw I dated never used a condom with guys

>Men having power over birth control.

but does that mean they want to get pregnant on a ONS.

The word "roastie" is so cringe. It's like one of those pathetic insults virgins call women that they resent for not paying attention to them.

At this point nuclear holocaust seems to be blessing

Women have more options than condoms.

Tell women to stop getting mad at it then.

Shut up Jew.

"Biocunt" is a better term for women.

Nonodybuses that word outside of the Internet. Which adds to the virgin cringe of it

We don't -have- to use the word anywhere else. Women still know about it.

I'm sure if you went out on the street and asked 100 women if they heard of the word "roastie" you'd MAYBE get 5-10 who have heard of it. And that's a big maybe. And all 5-10 of them would be redditors

That's all it takes. Soon as it hits 20% all women will know it.

Chuck (puke/vomit) and rally (immediately start drinking again)

lurk more

Please explain #9 user-san.

sex robots, incel epidemic and hyper promiscuity/sex contracts with CRISPR virgin-whores are the future user

It's bad because there's whores who don't have a beefer minge and look pristine. Still a fucking whore though

It's practically the only word that still bothers women online. They hate it like they used to hate "cunt", and before that "slut". Soon there will be a "proud roastie" movement and people will invent a new slur.

You think they'll staple Arby's to their pants?

yeah yeah, And another thing. It's not what these thoties did in the past that is the problem. Because people can be forgiven right? The fucking problem with these thoties is what they are going to do in the future. The stupid fucking immature shit that they are going to do to ruin your marriage, after she's forgiven for what she's done in the past. It's the future which is the problem, and as far as I can see it where these thoties are concerned, they are defective human beings who should not be dealt with at all. If you know any defective humans just eject them right out of your life right now.

poser shit, we all know those bitches arent with the business

Disgusting.

/thread OP btfo

>pussy palace
More like Chlamydia Castle. Just imagine the new strains of super aids being created in that place

> a virgin
anons please search Telegony in internet and realize how fucked our future really is

I bet that place smells like a fishermans pocket

>be american
>drink alcohol
>get shitfaced
>drink so much you can't drink anymore without passing out
>puke so you can get more alcohol into your body, even though you just threw up alcohol a second ago
>waste alcohol and everything you injested today
>this is the ideal party
>still get shot

I know this is about the Cunt Castle, but the american logic is was gets me every time.

That in of itself is more degenerate to me than the Skank Kingdom.
Hoes gonna hoe.

amerisluts are so cringy I don't even understand who goes for them in america, but then I remember that ALL americans are retards
this pussy palace manifesto honestly reads like none of these uggos get laid much tbqh
t.chad

>thinking guys who get blackout drunk and contract STDs from the disease-ridden thot palace are 'better' than the people on Sup Forums trying to ring the alarm bells about our dying civilization...

It's not even bait anymore. It's just sad.

this

But that's not really worth anything.

> Thot palace
Where?