Why are there so many autistic people in the alt-right?

Why are there so many autistic people in the alt-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vCZX2pmDhTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want her to shit in my mouth.

But, she is looking alt-left.

she’s looking to her left which is your right because you’re a lefty cuck

people with aspergers tend to be more logically inclined and less governed by emotions. The control+left are solely governed by demagoguery... which has no power over autists

>*looks at tyron*

To counter the autists in the Left.

Autists can't comprehend things that aren't factual and don't make logical sense. That's why a lot of them are atheists too. They're literally to dum too understand emotional arguments.

>muh dik

If Lauren is reading this I am a /fit/ nationalist white male pls date me

>too dum

But the alt right is ultimately based purely upon emotion.

Desperation lowers your value 200%, don't be a dumb dick.

Lack of empathy and stubborn obsession with things.

Pure logic
>leaf

Is lauren rose autismobot?

this but unironically

Yes, that is the joke. Congrats.

wait so I missed the "why this e-celeb is shit now" discussion for this one. why is lauren rose shit now?

This. Autists aren't so easily emotionally manipulated.

Because only an autistic person would worry about the average iq while having a low iq, and be against race mixing while being mixed, or worry about the JQ while being married to a jew.

Autistic focus so much on the little details and statistics that they manage to ignore reality.

Of course she is. You can tell by how she talks.

She hasn't been involved in any drama or anything, but she's clearly autistic.

>attempting to appeal to my feelings

I'm sure this pic was manifested out of pure hatred and 13 first born children.

Autists are contrarians and they feel the need to belong to a group, because they're literally incapable of functioning on their own.

Autistic people are immune to social influence, which is the only way in which the left spread their ideas.

Why would someone who is mixed race not want to be against race mixing? They are born with no culture, no identity. A red pilled mixed race person is going to hate race mixing more than any of us.

She doesn't sound like autism to me.

Mong

>Autists are contrarians and they feel the need to belong to a group

Nigga what?

Because the alt-right doesn't discriminate.

Autistic people are the gatekeepers of society. They exist outside the realms of social influence and emotional manipulation. When society begins to decay, they step in and correct the situation just like jesus did in the bible.

The deep state wish to kill autists so they can take full control of society through social manipulation. They are compiling a list of all autistic people and then will mark their houses with a red cross before exterminating them completely and taking control of the zombie normies for the rest of time.

lolbertarians - the second dumbest group here behind stormfags.

I think he's trying to claim that rightist ideology as a whole is a contrarian deviation of the norm.

They obsess over the empiracl facts, figures, stats, history, details and nuances.
It truth of our situation makes it very easy to get these types on board with ethnic identity.
A lot of nonwhites that are alright or just right leaning, are autistic and generally well above average.
Reality is racist.

>muh shit

you meant the worship of equality surely

Because the left is a purist movement and autists don't have the "filter" between their brain and mouth that tells them when wrongthink is about to become wrongspeak.

>alt-right
Zionist controlled "movement" that still believes in race and dosen't realize that technology is growing at a rapid pace and pretty soon we're going to be living in a technocratic hell hole. But muh "race"

There are companies that are literally trying to control the internet and create a digital A.I one world currency. And you still believe in race and haven't unlocked your inner aryan spirit within you. Sad

Lauren rose is qt confirmed tho.

Same reason there are so many on the alt left. What kind of autistic question is that?

I'm talking actual "hurr durr not showering for a month because I didn't leave the house, and what's wrong with cargo shorts and new balances" autists, not just you retards that think logic = autism.
The alt-right is a trendy counter-culture group that is not capable of self-evaluation, and thus requires celebrities like Spencer and the tradthots, for lack of a better name, to tell them what to do and how to organize.

You don't have to be autistic to not give a shit about peer pressure.

>The alt-right is a trendy counter-culture group that is not capable of self-evaluation, and thus requires celebrities like Spencer and the tradthots, for lack of a better name, to tell them what to do and how to organize.
And that's not a symptom of the alt-left?

Most aspies prefer truth over lies so it only makes sense for them to flock towards what you call """alt-right"""

>Why would someone who is mixed race not want to be against race mixing? They are born with no culture, no identity. A red pilled mixed race person is going to hate race mixing more than any of us.

Lol ha we are all mixed one way or another. I know a Swedish guy that has blonde hair and blue eyes snd certain facial features and he was half "swedish" but one day he took a DNA test and he has more genetic relation to africa than anything else. Infact swedish was barley on the list, generations of racial mixture after generations. It only takes 1/24 for you to be a direct descendant

What video is this from?

the one where she calls anders breivik a hero

There is nothing wrong with wearing cargo shorts, they're great for trips outdoors. Regular chino shorts make you look like a fag.

Can confirm, have aspergers.
Alt-right

Talking about one group does not exclude another from exhibiting similar qualities. The alt-right, because it is trendy and not subject to rigorous standards, is easily manipulated and only coincidentally happens to be more truthful than the alt-left counterpart. The charactorial backgrounds of most of their self-proclaimed members of the alt-right are not there. They are not self-sufficient, they are not intelligent (or at least able to communicate their ideas eloquently), and they do not comprehend the value of combining self-improvement with physical prowess, and said intellect. They cannot be trusted due to their collective-based mindset, however ethnocentric it may outwardly be.

Sup Forums cannot be put in a box, and that is why Sup Forums is truly powerful. "We" cannot be found unless we announce it, "we" blend in with society. The alt-right is simply a sad attempt at imitating what outsiders think Sup Forums is.

Speak for yourself, Hoolian.

hate for a society (especially women) that rejects them for their condition yet welcome strangers

>le based centrist

Race dosen't biologicaly exist. Infact this could be explained through geneology. Take a DNA test and go back 4 generations than go back even further. Eventually you will see that your ancestors were inter mating and "race" mixing, about 56 of your ancestors were traveling the world and mixing with other people, it only takes about 1/24 for you to be a direct descendant. Infact people thousands of years ago have been "race" mixibg just look at the Egyptians and the Mongols that traveled all over, race mixing has always been there and it will never go away even moses married an Ethiopian woman from africa and Abraham went to gaza and mixed with the people there. Every civilization is mixed even the ones where you think are 100% "white" turns out to be mixed. Fir example the "aryan" kalash are mixed with lots of Asian and African blood, but they still have blonde hair and blue eyes right? Even" jews" dont exist and are mixed with arab and African and North European. To explain tgis even futher here is a video i say watch 15 minutes of it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vCZX2pmDhTE

Its true pretty soon robots will be taking over. You need to unlock your inner Aryan spirit

Muh fee fees arguments dont work on autists. Thsts why the left cannot stand spergs.

Yes I agree cargo shorts have their purposes, but to wear those within the confines of urban life and think there is nothing wrong with them in the eyes of even conservative fashion, is objectively incorrect.

What you got out of that was thinking I'm a centrist?

Autism is a super power if channeled correctly.

I wonder how many niggers this one has fucked

Maybe. But I see the same qualities in the alt-left and they've been around longer. Those terms were made up in the press, so they cannot be trusted. Both sides have there heroes and both sides can be myopic. To call one more austitic than the other is disingenuous.

I understand it. Its just a stupid argument.

Autists have higher logical thinking abilities, and are less affected by the blue pilling effects of societal social pressure and ostracism.

>To call one more austitic than the other is disingenuous.
Mother fuck. I'm not calling one more autistic than the other. The subject is the alt-right, not every alt-group, so we're talking about the alt-right and the alt-right only.

How do you think the first people got out of the matrix? They were anomalies the system purged them. This is why

Isn't it fair to bring up the counterpart? Call one side autistic and bring up the flaws and it's only logical to bring up the other side when it's the fucking same flaws. Nothing you have said differentiates from the alt-left. Same coin different sides.

>democrap flag

Its an older shitpost commander but it still checks out.

>got out of the matrix?

Lol please dude please. The matrix is comming the real one. You still believe in race

>isn't it fair
No. Christ almighty.
Just do me a favor and stop for one second. You're committing the exact same fallacy that I see ineffectual faceberg Trump supporters committing. And they wonder why no one considers changing their minds. You're not really debating. "b-buh X is the same as Y, but worse than Y" is neither relevant nor constructive when critiquing a subject.

She's not autistic, just opportunistic

>Autists are contrarians and they feel the need to belong to a group
You don't know any autists IRL.
t. aspie

Many aspies have contempt for normies which makes it easier to explore socially unpopular opinions and stances.

I did have one autist friend who was really into WW2. He was alright, if not very unaware of himself. I ran into him and his dad when we were older and he seemed to have gotten better, though he still couldn't pass as a normie.
As a general rule, I don't hang out with autists. We share more or less the same political goals, but most of you are insufferable to be around.