Kumiko thread

Lets have a thread for one of the best, most realistic, and most relatable female characters in anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1l9hsLo2Qg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this a thread in which one can post /c/omfy Kumikos?

Of course, every thread welcomes comfy Kumikos.

cummyko

I want to pet her fluffy hair while she sucks my dick.

I want to cuddle with her on my couch.

smol kumiko to keep the thread alive

BIG KUMIKO TO REVIVE THE THREAD

both best girls

so thats where that

w2c

me too senpai, i've been searching but i can't find any other comfy kumikos

>ywf kumiko fluff would look awful as a real style

I want to suck Kumiko's thick and smegma ridden dick, lick it clean.

delet

prove it

I like this idea of Kumiko sporting a big fat futa cock.

Believe.

holy shit its real

Kumiko is NOT for futanari.

I wanna cumiko.

Kumiko confirmed for being a dyke

>yfw someone insults kumiko

Let's all love Kumiko!

reina

youtube.com/watch?v=T1l9hsLo2Qg
y'all know this yes?

Not enough straight Kumiko doujins desu

I'm on board!

Someone post rare kumiko

Here's a rare phase-shifting Kumiko.

Cast Spell: Summon Third Season

Obligatory

Kumiko a shit.

no

'no'

ô.o!!! what a bad taste user.

when I see a Kumiko

>3DPD

Found the problem.

When a Kumiko sees you

>ô.o!!!
Get out.

no

Sexy, sweet Kumifeet.

Kumiko yubi in Reina hand. Lewd

>relatable

I haven't watched season 2

Whats that shit about, dudes?

>relatable
More than these two.

Just more drama in the band being solved by detective Oumae Kumiko. It's pretty good, not quite as good as the first season. More great performance scenes too.

Kumiko is literally me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me that Kumiko is not me. Kumiko could not possibly be anymore me. She is me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of Kumiko not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that Kumiko is me. Kumiko is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that Kumiko is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and Kumiko side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at Kumiko every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see Kumiko every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to Kumiko. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday Kumiko is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with Kumiko and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar Kumiko is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw Kumiko, I had an existential crisis. What if Kumiko was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if Kumiko actual became aware of my existence? Did she have the ability to become self aware herself?

your wife's face?

kumiko isn't even strictly defined to be a unique character you morons that's why you are all able to have some deluded sense of empathy for her. she's vaguely written so you all assume the way she acts is similar to the way you act.

she is a 3rd person omniscient narrator's perspective in character form. shit sucks ass fuck you

>Did she have the ability to become self aware herself?

She will now, with the power of the holopsicon

actually I take it back because there is the possibility that certain persons have such bland personalities and don't know themselves at all (like an extremely uncomfortable lack of self-awareness) that they actually believe their lack of awareness of who they are is the same thing as an ambiguous character

Still not as good as 2D, but that's admirable

it's because she's such a massive dork

>hand bra

Kumiko's problems with her sister hit me way too close.

this is the only other slightly comfy Kumiko I could find

How would Kumiko fair in a fistfight?

She'd just run and hide.
The fluff acts as a natural protective helmet, though.

Absolutely unstoppable and ruthless

Cumiko

kumiko's my wife by the way.

>Wife
>No wedding ring

We know, Reina

I think you mean Shuichi.

Too small

idk if anyone is as autistic as me, but the kumiko doujin with that teacher taki brought in had some dumb dialogue. I made an edit that changed a couple things if anyone wants it or wants to give feedback

Who?

>that filename
>waifu2x

Could it be? What is waifu2x? Wait don't tell me you can upload an image and get a much bigger one? I need something like that so much, for a custom daki of my wife.

This is a fantastic program, though I still hate you Kumikofags.

get in line

[STOKE'S SHIFT INTENSIFIES]

I want to strip Kumiko naked, put her on a leash and whip her with my belt.

Is Kumiko supposed to be fat?

Her thighs are a little plump, but no.

*flat

Hopefully.

Would you refuse her offer?

I wish there were more lewds of hibikeks