Reminder that sex dolls work great on niggers, just search "sex doll" on twitter and see how far the rabbit hole goes

Reminder that sex dolls work great on niggers, just search "sex doll" on twitter and see how far the rabbit hole goes.

Jesus christ, sex dolls are brilliant. People that have sex for pleasure only will no longer reproduce.

These great ape niggys are woke af

Never understood the appeal of a sex doll, what do I need more than my hand for?

It is only blacks lmao

This is why the Jews keep us thinking we've gotta hate each other.

>tfw black and white males will suddenly become bros once we all have sexbots
I'm fine with this. No more BBC and cuckold memes, just you and your sexbot.

Should I program my sexbot with G0s and G1s or should I set her for a reaming cycle?

Gotta give it to em though, they're fucking masters of bants when faced against their own females

Are these, dare I say it, /our niggers/ ?

Holy kek, based blacks. Unashamed about it, I love it.

>Women: We can be sluts and whores if we want to. Also, it is none of your business how many boyfriends I have had before you. Finally, I will fuck whoever I want you jealous fuck.
>Men: Ok. We will replace you will sex dolls.
>Women: "Y'all obsession over this sex doll only further proves how much y'all actually hate women"
>Men: Ever wonder why you are hated you insufferable cunt?

Feels way better

>Never understood...
It is not that complicated but maybe for you it is.

This is so funny

your hand doesn't have a pulsating power pussy with adjustable levels of tightness and grip. your hand doesn't have tentacles and modifiable parts.

>no one mentioning the possible furry sex dolls

he has a point.

has anyone had to broach the subject of their girl having half her room taken up by a double headed dildo piston apparatus?

>tentacles and modifiable parts
Did somebody say MAXIMUM IMMERSION?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh you know the roasties reading these replies are fuming not only can't they respond without being labled racist and ostracised from their own liberal movements for calling out blacks and other minorities, they have to swallow the white hot rage they feel being replaced by robotic pussy.
/ourniggers/

I just realized this is going to harm the black population more than anything if they can get them affordable enough to black people.

Black people only talk to black women because they want sex and can't get it from decent women. Black women are on the bottom of the totem pole in pretty much every category and once these dolls come out they'll never deal with their shit again and can get any sexy white doll they want or whatever they prefer which means no more accidental dadless niglets popping out. Ghettos can be reduced and retaken.

>Black people only talk to black women because they want sex and can't get it from decent women

Alot of blacks worship black women due to being raised by dominant single mothers.

>"sex doll cant cook"... bitch you cant either
how can roasties ever recover?

They can't, this is the final nail in the coffin for them.

And it's beautiful.

Even if you never buy a sex doll, they'll be good for all men. Women will lose their monopoly, and with less demand they'll have to be more competitive, i.e. not be degenerate whores if they still want those beta bux

>2018
>so retarded that you think niggers can use computers

Who let you out of your cage, Johnny?

I know right. It's all so impersonal. Nothing is better than my warm hand.

>when your sex doll says she late but she just means her software update
My fucking sides

I feel the same way about dildos. Well I dont even really understand why people focus so much on sex.

What did I just read? Where do these normie blacks exist?

They want to guilt trip you into degeneracy.

Cringe desu

>tfw full racial equality is achieved when black, hispanic, white, asian, indian, arab, and mutt males all unite under the common banner of wanting to fuck sexbots

we need to make them more affordable

>a sex doll means you never have to say sorry.

Buy one and donate it to a nigger

>males of all races unite behind sexbot adoration
>new era of peace ensues as sexbots become affordable and men rearrange their priorities
>birth rates plummet except for isolated religious conservative whites in insular compounds
>women flock to sex dolls in far fewer numbers because male sexbots have no skills, money, possessions, social status, emotions, or exploitable vulnerabilities
>fourth wave feminism attacks #allmen with as much fury as they can muster on social media but now even beta orbiters and most white knights have left the scene
>try to legislate sexbot ban but are easily swept aside by male judge, appeal denied
>fourth wave feminists turn to direct action, ending era of peace
>destroying sexbots and assaulting male users hailed as acts of social justice against misogyny (female sexbot users are modern and liberated and pure)
>#manscience achieves artificial wombs
>roastie feminist violence shifts to desperation to attract minority of men still bothering with biocunts
>women forced to approach men for sexual relationships and be interesting on an intellectual level
>humanity reaches next level of evolution, achieves wormhole travel, joins galactic federation of advanced supercultures

This.

>we can re-market them
>we have the technology

but the transition period will be sad

Someone ought to start a charity to give away dolls to poor and unfortunate blacks.

ITT: Sup Forums finds common ground with niggers