Nyaa Revitalization

nyaa.pantsu.cat
sukebei.pantsu.cat
nyaarchive.moe/

He did it, the absolute madman

How are y'all holding up? (For fucks sake all of you, learn how magnets work)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaarchive.moe/?view/909358
nyaarchive.moe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Godspeed

>How are y'all holding up?
Getting irritated at all the non-Anime & Manga threads.

Which one is the lastest? Also how far back does the sukebei go for both websites?

God bless Sup Forums.

Holy shit user delivers again. I love you all(except for daiz). ;_;

This is like a year old though

Heh.

STOP PUTTING TRUSTED TORRENTS

YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THE MEME CARTEL AND NOW YOU SUCK THEIR COCKS FOR FREE, AT LEAST THEY WERE SUCKING THEMSELVES SO IT WAS UNDERSTANDABLE.

Telling people what to download is not a benefit, you might as well put a popularity list too so MALtards can download the best animes

Traffic my nig

Anyone else started Hoarding again here? I stopped after a while but considering the events I started downloading a bunch of older ovas and anime I was interested in just in case. Going to get a new hard drive tomorrow for archiving purposes.

RSS feed where?

I think I'll manage.

I bought 3 hard drives and I am going to go on a download spree

We can't let this happen again

>Anyone else started Hoarding again here?
Not deliberately, but after registering on a private torrent site, I need to get my ratio started and so I picked up 45 GB worth of freeleech for now.

No. This thing will be a non-issue in six months.

The problem was blue, not green.

So, what's that about having bitcoin miners embedded in the torrents? Not touching this until it's confirmed malware free.

I watch 720p and 1080p on computer and 480p on a phone in a subway and I don't want to hoard two versions of one anime and I can't decide so early which one I want to watch on a phone.

>Search for Shakugan no shana
>No results

Stop lying to me faggot.

nyaarchive.moe/?view/909358

Is there a less than fucking 30GB version? Holy fuck, I remember nyaa has different ones with lower size.

>Is there a less than fucking 30GB version?
Yes.

>How are y'all holding up?
Quite fine, actually. Nyaa archives and alternatives works for now, the full fledged replacement should not take too much to happen and I'm also on AB.
Future is not as bleak as I though it would have been with nyaa gone.

Learn to search for things by yourself.

>not wanting the biggest version
Pleb

That's still a while away

>HDlets
When will they learn?

Stop being an idiot

anyone have that pic of how panda is hosted?

Won't take that long. We'll be close when Sakura Quest finishes airing.

>tfw waiting for jpopsuki apps

>apps

user how much of a poorfag are you that you can't afford some hard drives?

Same shit, I don't want to make friends to get in because I've long forgotten how to.

>30gb
>for 3 fucking seasons
Do you like 480p or something user?

I just found a 20 GB torrent for YuYuHakusho, 1080p, dual audio.
Some people love their bitstarved shit.

>still no ban purge

>Complete
>30.16 GiB
>Dual Audio

That user only did the backup the data of Nyaa or the Sukebei is on that too?

>everyone's trying to make a nyaa archive
>nobody's trying to make a nyaa replacement

Literally no one with a brain would think that the main anime tracker disappearing is unrelated to this board.

Is BakaBT really down for "maintenance"?

That will take a week or 2 user. They are trying to recover the archives yet.

Seriously I warned everyone something like this might happen when bakabt went private

Its a matter of efficiency retard

>Sup Forums fags now aware they're Bitcoin mining for Sup Forums
I'd check your CPU usage if I were you.

No, efficiency is quality/size.
Only looking at size is just being cheap.

it was taken down by FBI, they're preparing the honeypot right now

>nyaa replacement
There's TT.

Any good seeder wants an AB invite?

Invites are still closed and auto-banned.

>Invites are still closed
Bullwank they are.

I tried to refill my BD pending back log and some BDs were lost and some work. I got both seasons of Nyaruko-san on BD, but I'll try my other searches again.

>there is a god

What are some obvious popular things BBT has that I can get elsewhere? I'd rather fix my ratio than put up with the eternal dead magnet menace.

>muh big size automatically means good
t. Bloatgirls

Just left best buy with 4 3TB WD-Red HDDs. My NAS should be here tomorrow.

>still
Huh? I invited someone yesterday.

I'm not what exactly I have on hand that's worth hoarding and seeding later. I think these are my most valuable ones but they aren't that rare.
>Both seasons of Mushishi plus the OVAs
>Now and Then, Here and There
>Mononoke
>Dennou Coil
>Texhnolyze

That's not what was said OR implied.

Low file size means that the quality cannot be above a certain level.

>what if HorribleSubs goes down next?

actually 1 year ago when Daiz said TT was obsolete and everyone should use Nyaatorrents should've been the big red flag

>downloaded a show yesterday that only had 2 seeders
>got it done
>they quit today
>I'm now the only seeder
>with a 300kbps upload rate
>some Polish guy is downloading solely from me

I-I don't think I can bear this weight... Polish user if you are here downloading Shin Sekai Yori from a single shitty seed, I'll do my best to get you to 100% but please help me bear the weight after that.

Maybe I was lied to then, when I heard the stories of mass bans in the aftermath of nyaa going down.
They really didn't like how invites were suddenly freely handed out on sites like Sup Forums to random strangers.

Cute desu

I always download BD of series I enjoyed, series I wanted to watch but didn't have time or of series that got SOLARFLARED so much that I decided to get their BD release.

This is what one of my 3 HDD collection looks like right now. I've been going over it, rewatching stuff I missed and in general, cleaning up a bit. The world is going to shit and I can't believe I miss 2011 so much.

30gbs for 72 episodes is about as good as you're gonna get with any half decent quality. Download the torrent yourself, all the file sizes are entirely reasonable.

>worst girl

You deserve it honestly.

Oh hit I also have SSY but my powerlevel is too low for me to seed without fear.

Uh oh

The one HorribleSubs was talking about will probably be it. The memecartel must be working on something as well.

>he's not already running a quadratic program to remove hyperdense bitcoin miners from his mkv files when he executes them

You can't do giveaways where you just invite a bunch of people who just ask. But if you know people on some level, like you play Counter-Strike together or something, then you can invite him, provided that you trust him.

That's the whole idea though, make something better than Nyaa, less centralised.

Confirming, was invited (and joined) yesterday.

> again

geez.
Guess I will just wait until the dust settles down

You can't.

Why don't uploaders just use TPB? Serious question.

I wish I had friends.

How many fucking drives is that?

It's not our turf.

Because there's more FBI agents than actual honest peers.

How big are those HDDs?
What would happen if one were to suddenly fail like, now?

They don't want to go to jail.

It's not our yard.

Unless it's some loli shit, I'm almost certain the FBI has bigger fish to chase on TPB than the 19834489th isekai series that season that some weeb is uploading.

I've got more than him and I'd be fucking devastated because I don't have any backups.

Imagine being this ignorant about technology.

That one shitposter over at Sup Forums must be having the laugh of his life right now.

Because the cartel can't make people suck their dick for green status.

I doubt that would ever happen. I think about half of AB population comes from Sup Forums. I certainly do and so most of my invitees.

It doesn't have the type of anime sorting that Nyaa has.

You look for Shakugan no Shana and get JamesDeen: Shana Lane Sloppy Anal Fucking, StraightInTheAss.16.11.01.Shana.Lane.Ass-To-Mouth.FRENCH.XXX and TeraPatrick.13.03.01.Tera.Amy.Lee.Kream.Shana.Lane.Amanda.Morano.

Delete this post.

>nyaarchive.moe/
Oh hey they got the rest of it.

her ass is on backwards

The hashes don't match, I checked myself. Very suspicious

>I'd be devastated if X happened
>Doesn't have a back up if X happened

Time to set up that RAID1

I should have checked the hashes desu.