ITT: we post nazi/fascism aesthetic photos / rare hitlers

ITT: we post nazi/fascism aesthetic photos / rare hitlers

it's scary. they all look exactly the same, not even human but like dolls. it does make good art, but man it's insane the sheer amount of discipline and total control over an individual that allows this to occur.

Total control over the individual or 10000 individuals all singing from the same hymn sheet, if you get my meaning?

wats this

spooky

Club a Russian nazi living in Japanese occupied Manchuko ran during the war.

that looks why to communist for my taste. Leave it to op's shit taste to find the one bad looking nazi building.

those people were there because they wanted to be

they only one with shit taste here is u
fgt

Thank you user

>hammer = communism
no

DAF

>Talking as if discipline and self control is a bad thing.
Just neck yourself, you commie.

not just the hammers, its the plain and austier concrete structure that gives it a comm block vibe.

I have issues with Franco. I understand he had issues in his own country but if he had entered the war the Axis could have struck at North Africa and the UK/France, plus had valuable manpower/pulled allied manpower away from the Western Front.

Get off my board you utter faggot good lord.

I think you are missing the point he is making. And what made you so sour to undermine someone you don't anything about.

Time for dinner

I always get emotional in these threads. The energy of that historical moment, the character of that man...
Instead we get pic related.

>rare hitlers
there are no "rare hitlers" unless you've stumbled onto a cache of eva's undeveloped film cannisters.

> i dont know how words work

fuck off, autist

Just realized that Hitler sorta looks like my dad with no mustache.

Would explain why i could never bring myself to hate him when taught to in school.

I often pass this street when I'm on my way to university.
And even with the monument being purged by (((them))), every time I have to resist the urge to give a Roman Salute to the heroes of November 9.