AUS/POL/ SAVE THE DATE EDITION

Sup lads. We've got a battle on our hands, the battle for Australia day. Remember that sending mail to your local liberal AND labour MP saying that you DO NOT SUPPORT changing the date actually holds a lot of weight, so do it.

>'I look forward to celebrating it': Joyce remains firm on Australia Day date
sbs.com.au/news/i-look-forward-to-celebrating-it-joyce-remains-firm-on-australia-day-date

>Greens leader Richard Di Natale plans campaign to change Australia Day date
archive.is/9Dnlk

>Sydney's Australia Day celebrations should be moved, says independent MP Alex Greenwich
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-15/sydney-mp-wants-australia-day-celebrations-moved/9329236

>Australia Day 2018 in Sydney: Record crowds expected as party is split into three precincts
archive.is/bpYim

>Entech to build new Adelaide factory and create 60 jobs over three years
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-15/entech-to-build-new-adelaide-factory-and-create-new-jobs/9330460

>Calls grow louder for NBN write-down
archive.is/HjgLS#selection-275.0-278.0

>Anti-terrorist style plan to combat street gang violence
archive.is/p1er4#selection-1797.0-1808.0

>African community patrols move to Tarneit as police try to quell community fear
archive.is/WirrW#selection-1481.1-1490.0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRhBRg-XkWY
youtube.com/watch?v=ypI7YJIN3Bw
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-15/redneck-revolt-and-the-hard-lefts-call-to-arms/9303758
archive.is/wQb58
theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jan/15/channel-seven-under-fire-interview-far-right-activist-blair-cottrell
archive.is/NPvlA
youtube.com/watch?v=GiHdpAVIHgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do u kno da wae?

ayye brudda

Community Patrols.... jfc

Why the fuck is this bullshit tolerated?

>> Boss tells me i got to work next friday
>> its oz day to those mindas who dont know
>> but boss it a public holiday
>> boss tells me we will work harder than eva
>> do what?
>> fill the air with swine barbeque and flowing piss

>> TFW

I'm having a dozen mates up to mine for a big bbq. Backyard cricket etc. I'll be making sure that we don't listen to JJJ.

Daily reminder that Australia needs to wake up.

Yep I'll be making sure Triple M is on.

>archiving news corp links
>maintaining SBS and ABC links

I like you OP.

What the fuck? That's not how you commemorate Australia Day. You're meant to honour the Australian of the Year award winners and erect a union jack in your backyard on behalf of the king.

>Greens leader Richard Di Natale plans campaign to change Australia Day date
Fucking greens - are the most unaustralian people in this country.

>be me
>live in newy
>Council is pushing straya day events all over the city
>Every politician (even the greens candidates) want our region to be its own state, separate from Sydney
Feels gud brothers

He wasn't even going to do anything until Latham opened his fat mouth.

Mate, I'll be having 6 Australian flags, 1 on the house roof 1 on the shed 1 out on the road 1 hanging from the verandah etc etc etc

What's for dinner tonight lads? Might get a Hungry Jacks whopper meal.

Give me Latham over that gay cunt any day.

Why should the date be saved?

Its good shuttup

It might be nice to have an Oz day but I live in Sydney so it's not in Australia so it would feel extremely gay. As such I couldn't give a fuck if they change the date.

Might poison myself with ZOGshit you fucking gay cunt blogger

It reminds us of how great Anglos are.

The onus is on you, faggotkike.

Why should it be moved?

>Australia under attack
Melbourne Faggot detected

It shouldn’t, End of story.

Glad they left. We would have been sadiked by now.

STOP
HAVING
SEX
WITH
ASIANS

Also what's for dinner you cunts? I'm having cold chicken wings

I'll be celebrating by coming on here and call you all cunts and poofs

Well, I'm aware that some members of the Australian community (including indigenous Australians) feel that it is offensive to celebrate on the anniversary of an invasion.

But I wanted to find out why some feel it is important to keep the date

Daily reminder that they would like to keep Australians bickering amongst themselves, instead of uniting against what really matters.

The Australia day debate is no different

Who here going african tribe bashing tomorrow night?, in for a lot of fun lads.

There are no Anglos left in the halls of power. Every single family has been fully infected by the mephitic Ashkenazis.

Prawns

Because its the origin of this society, that has since birthed a nation, unique and prosperous, that conquered hostile lands with immense will and stoicism and created a true land of milk and honey, that has been robbed, sold out, decayed and become morally desolate. A land where mentally disordered fools think their passing subjection is the foundation of us as a people.
So fuck off and gas yourself you blind cunt.

Because its history, and the truth should be held in high regard, if they see it as an invasion, then it was a war, a war our predecessors won and we their descendants have every write to celebrate.

firstly, this: >Well, I'm aware that some members of the Australian community (including indigenous Australians)
you're just regurgitating what the MSM is feeding you, wake up and stop being a cuck

>fundamental moral and civilisational issues don’t matter.
Absolute cucked jewish pragmatist faggot

I'll be in Pozzbourne on Australia Day. Thinking of putting a few holographic Australia flag stickers on my mobility scooter and ride around the CBD all day like I own the place. Any other suggestions?

*right
I hope they do change it to "invasion day". I'll dress up in my ancestral red coat, affix bayonet and march under the union jack singing "rule Britannia".

>suggestions
Fuck the black out of a couple of abos girls.
>not that they're likely to have any left in them anyway

leading the way to celebrated invasion day reenactments, love it.

Got my first job out of hospitality. Working in an office. What can I expect? Are the dynamics of office working any good?

youtube.com/watch?v=GRhBRg-XkWY

>daily bjs from unsatisfied married chicks
well done user

I have a couple of SJW m8s and I wish them a happy invasion day every Jan 26th

You can expect tedium, pointless meetings, and being hit on by chicks who will report you to HR if you respond in any way.

>mum just said to change the date so the abos can stop whinging
Do I agree with mummy. /auspol/?

>the juice news
Holy fuck I got Poed so hard by that video. Are they lefties making fun of righties, or are they righties pretending to be lefties making fun of righties, or are they lefties pretending to be righties pretending to be lefties making fun of righties?
If I hadn't spotted the "juice news" I would have said they're a bunch of wankers for sure, but now I just don't know.

>just seceed another immutable point to whimsical insanity
Tell your mum she’s wrong and stop posting degenerate frogs

>listening to a woman
Hahaha no.

Sounds like heaven compared to standing in 100 degree kitchens getting treated like a slave.

in all seriousness it's alright when it's not soul crushing
>listen to ya mum and bring a sweater
a/c gets a bit much
>starta nice routine
stave off soul crushing boredom by taking your lunch, coffee breaks, or just a walk outside, makes a huge difference

This annon has a great point, take all your breaks outside of the office.
Also take up some hobbies that you can do at your desk (like building miniature trebuchets, or buying PMs). Anything to avoid the drive to social media for the 90% of the day you have to be at work to get paid but don't actually need in order to get your work done.

any of you goys been btfo by robodebt?

Thanks for the tips. If there's nothing to do am I allowed to fuck around on the internet in the first place? I'm used to constantly doing something ala cleaning cooking prepping etc so I have no idea what to expect.

Hey fellas, I'll be in Pozzbourne on Australia day when all the low test betas will be protesting. What is the most offensive yet legal thing I can do to fuck with them?

Nah m8. Companies consider using the internet for your own personal entertainment to be in breech of your contract (unless specifically stated it isn't). Don't risk it.
Another great office hobby is using all your down time to make chainmail.

>Fucking greens - are the most unaustralian people in this country
What do you expect from commies?

I'll volunteer for that sort of aerial haram banter to the fuckin mussies

So I sit there and pretend to work? Christ I haven't escaped have I?

That qualifies as a abbo now? I guess it only takes 1 drop

Liberalism is a by-product of the Bourgeois, user.

Those in power laugh everytime Australians debate about generally unimportant issues while they swim in Chinese money and sell the country off to the highest bidder.

Sing "Rule Britannia" while carrying the Union Jack.

Not in the slightest.
Why do you think western men are so utterly cucked? The jobs that pay don't let people work.

please come to /aus/

They are fucking front for the Reds... Fucking Helicopter now!

They're watermelons. Green on the outside, Red on the inside

and a niggers best friend

>I'm 1/67th aboriginal
>Our family is from the ginnuwinnu clan
>NOW ACKNOWLEDGE MY ABORIGINALITY REEEEEE

>raised by my mother
Explains it all.

Tempted to have the biggest fucking Aus Day Party on the lawns of these Councils just to fucking make the Commies heads explode

So Blair Cottrell from the UPF did an interview with Channel 7 and the left media are spazzing out over it. Anybody have a link to the interview, I haven't been able to find it online?

just do it cunt

spare a brutha 2 dolla?

>tfw no Senator Mark Latham

>asking for money
>not asking for $3.50
Fuck off nessie.

what has happened to this country that Mark fucking Latham has become a voice of right-wing sense and reason?

I think it's beyond the proverbial drop. It now an "I identify as" thing. Look at Tasmania.

OI WHITE CUNT IM NO GREEDY FUCKING DOG. YOU FUCKING GREEDY DOG. JUST GIMME 2 DOLLA SO I CAN GET SOME GOONO.

FUCKING WHITE DOG

youtube.com/watch?v=ypI7YJIN3Bw

Tale of two Articles lads:

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-15/redneck-revolt-and-the-hard-lefts-call-to-arms/9303758
>archive.is/wQb58

>Domestic Terrorist Organisation
>"These guys are revolutionaries with guns fighting the good fight of WrongThink in the modern era"

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jan/15/channel-seven-under-fire-interview-far-right-activist-blair-cottrell
>archive.is/NPvlA

>Hard Right Figurehead
>"OMG how DARE channel seven have a LITERAL NAZI on without shaming him and making him look like the evil Hitler he really is

youtube.com/watch?v=GiHdpAVIHgo

WHITE DOG MAKING DOG NOISE. DOG NOISE WHITE BOII.

D O G N O I S E

O

G

N

O

I

S

E

Anyone else piss themselves laughing when they heard the news of the happening in Jakarta's stock exchange. What a bunch of sub human cunts.

>Milkshake duck is Macquarie dictonary's word of the year

Are these cunts fucking retarded? Thats 2 words you fucking spastics

Was thinking of an Angry Whopper meal. Starting to feel hungry but can't be fucked getting of the couch to get in the car.

They have been retarded for a while friend. This is why we need to defund Universities so all the Commies in the Humanities get BTFO'd

7 News Melbourne's spergbook page mate

>Open Jakarta's stock exchange
>Forget to invest into the buildings infrastructure
>Building collapses

>Macquarie
>Not using Oxford
Who fucking cares what Macquarie does?

My Jew detector is going off

FUCK OFF YOU WHITE DOG CUNT

>That nose

0/10 would not cop a gobby from for a pack of Winnie Blues

>implying that the Aboriginals will ever stop whinging

This

>implying it's actually aboriginals whinging in the first place and not SJW's virtue signalling

>pic related

how can you talk while the earth keeps burning?