South Africa: Black people waiting to get their land back

South Africa: Black people waiting to get their land back

aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/south-africa-black-people-waiting-land-180112143811931.html

>Twenty-five years after the end of apartheid, land remains one of the most divisive issues in South Africa.

>The vast majority of the best land is still owned by white farmers.

>The governing African National Congress wants to change this, but it would require contentious amendments to the constitution.

Other urls found in this thread:

afriforum.co.za/home/
fernwey.com/fernweh/
aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/south-africa-black-people-waiting-land-180112143811931.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hmm I wonder how that land came to be the best land. Must have been evil whitey voodoo that forces niggers to fail at agriculture everywhere they are in charge

>best land
that's because wypipol cultivated it. the moment they hand it to niggers the land will turn into a barren shithole

Dumb fucks will turn us into Zimbabwe 2.0.
Just another African SHITHOLE in waiting.

>ANC should prioritise draining the corruption swamp
>instead, they drain the food reserves
it's not even their land.
all the niggers who claim it now moved in after the local tribes + whity cultivated the land

Is it safe for the average Boer in Africa with the murder rate being so high?

>back
I'm sorry what?

my gf is from there. she was all for blm etc but she is grossed out by blacks. even when I took the advice of pol by pretending to be sex positive to get her N count, she was like ''eh, I feel really fucked up about it but I've never liked black guys"

watching her argue with her dad about whether they belonged in south africa made me want to fucking leave her. she's a coke head and he doesn't know, but she'll accept EVERYTHING he gives and then argue he doesn't belong in his own country.

cape town girls are disgustingly easy and all you need is drugs or to be in a band to fuck them.

Take a good look at Zimbabwe, formerly known as Rhodesia. That's south africas future, genocidal nigger communists, I will enjoy the stories in the near future of starving niggers eating rats because there is nothing left to steal.

Look I wouldn't call SA "safe". And white farmers bare the brunt of the violence. However, I generally feel pretty secure in my day-to-day life.

this

Good, those whites obviously stole that land and owe them for the horrors of apartheid. Fuck the Boers.

your gf is a whore and has ha 10 miles of black cock plumbed into her before you

>aljazeera

I already know how this is going to end
>corrupt ANC will take the land from racist whites and give it to niggers to buy themselves votes
>whole world will applaud because this is such a brave display of tolerance and "mending" or whatever
>niggers are going to run this land into the ground so nothing grows there anymore, if they even try to farm in the first place
>then they will beg white countries for food aid and call them racist if they refuse or if they agree take the food and call them racist anyway
>they will not learn anything from it

1st part is true but she has never fucked a nigger. I used to have a cuck fetish so Id know

the white man should have gassed the niggers in SA .

>Black people waiting to get their land back

Alternative title:

>Black people waiting to starve to death

It isn't "their" land and it never was.

How armed are you on a daily basis?

>I used to have a cuck fetish so Id know
Disgusting. KYS

>captcha: farm ambrosio
white farmers who have been there for 400 years, but the black people who just arrived from the opposite side of the continent somehow claim it's theirs ? weird.

literally got it from browsing places like this.

>their land
whites lived in south africa before blacks ever did.

SA gun laws are shit so probably not at all.

>Africa wants whites out
Ask Zimbabwe how that worked out.

>Best land

You know it didn't start out that way and no, the best land isn't where the most fertile ground is, its where the boer worked his dick off to transform the land from barren to rich. Look at what happened in rhodesia. Where is their food and export?

>Look at what happened in rhodesia. Where is their food and export?
On Mugabe's Swiss bank account.

this. back in the early 00s stormfront was an actual website instead of just a message board. somewhere on website had a before/after pic. before was beautiful cultivated fields. after was desert.

At some point this place got subverted by hostile kike element. You had to be previously vaccinated by real pol to resist your cuckening. That or being strong willed rational and intelligent male human. There was something wrong with you in the first place. You could have been made gay or transgender even with the timely application of relevant brainwashing. Simply said you're a perfect goy boy.

I've noticed a pattern in African and South American countries on Google Maps Everyone who can afford to, lives in a steel cage.

Whites in South Africa need to take action.

Soon.

This is the only appropriate response. There were no niggers in SA when the Dutch showed up. They made it prosperous and all the niggers migrated south to get a slice of the pie like the plague they are. Naturally they ended up ruining everything. Before long niggers are going to start calling Europe "theirs". They already do in America.

I say we make an exchange. Blacks get all of Africa and everything built there and Americans get all the White Afrikaners.

The blacks will all starve to death within a year. Guaranteed.

Sounds like a deal to me.

Our gun laws are not that unreasonable. It can take a few months for the paper work to go through, but after that's sorted you're golden.

I own a .30-06 hunting rifle and am in the process of getting my handgun licence. I plan on carrying everyday. Better safe than sorry.

sure. just like in zimbabwe or haiti, or every other country where blacks mass slaughtered and raped the whites and the whites did literally nothing for fear of being called a racist

They did not own the land in the first place,
That land was bought by the farmers from the indigenous population...that indigenous population has largely been genocided by the African bantu who moved down towards south Africa from the north sub sahara region...

This has been used as a political football these violent invaders were what the south african whites were fighting against....Western media demonised them from protecting their land and started the fall of South Africa..

Fuck the western press

I'm actually looking forward to SA's implosion. I hope the whites there that want out can get out a d those that want multikulti get turned into BBQ.

Then the dindus all starve to death.

Win-win-win

western press is in all honestly one of the most evil forces at work today

I have nothing but contempt for anyone who calls themselves a "journalist" a works for any media network that isn't completely grassroots.

When the next turning kicks off -- start with the journalists first.

I want the saffers to btfo the blacks and recreate apartheid including building a wall and putting all the blacks on the other side of it

Not gonna happen when the average white SA-ican would rather their daughter get raped and murdered by a pack of niggers than get called a racist.

Is the Lion King a metaphor for what happens when Lions (whites) start sharing African land with Hyenas (blacks)?

>The vast majority of the best land is still owned by white farmers.
hmmmm...

The cunt that wrote this is some sort of bitsa hori from here, no doubt with an axe to grind.

The niggers never owned it in the first place, they came from up north after whites turned it into a country worth living in. Fucking niggers.

At the current rate Germany will implode before South Africa.

Not supporting the ANC but if you want Europe for Europeans shouldn't Africa be for Africans

I wish you the best of luck, friend. Get out before the horde comes. Come home, white man.

The SA whites I have talked to are pretty resigned to their fate. They still feel strong attachment to SA despite the fact it is no longer “their” country.

Looking at that picture makes me homesick for a place that I never visited.

Same. Never been to Montana. Born and raised in California. Not nearly as bad as SA. But, a different trap for different prey I suppose. Going to Montana soon.

The blacks are just bringing upon them self destruction.

Whites tried to help them but we no longer help them.

I feel good when a nigger asks for money and I can tell them to fuck off.

No war will happen in this country.

The niggers won't starve with out the whites.

But the economy will be fucked it'll be chaos for them to find work.

Realistically RSA is absolutely lost to the niggers. Best course of action is to just create a movement from a place recently liberated from nigs and still fresh with nig hatred. Arm the volunteers and kill every single journalist in South Africa.
Employ private security companies (they're everywhere) to enforce a form of martial law, then march into Parliament and execute every single politician present. Army won't respond due to family members under duress etc.
Now we have destabilized the country and a large amount of bloodshed will happen, mostly black deaths and then white deaths. Coloured people and Poo's will attempt to stay neutral or swing to a white side, then we should move onto rural areas and genocide the locals. Any whites harbouring niggers will be culled. No hotel Rwanda shit here ok. Moving into KZN will be the final push into destroying the branches of the ANC and communists ideals. Roots will still exist ofc and most nogs will be martyred meaning more instability.
Then you just start swinging the narrative forcibly with evidence of security companies holding families hostage etc. Privatization of arms will be removed meaning public cant defend themselves from shit.

This is my dream scenario, total chaos, urban warfare, cultural genocide and treachery. If only whites could start acting a tiny bit Jewish and a tiny bit more like the old whites.

Ty for reading my blog

I am going to behave like a Jew from now on.. maybe this will save me from this ideal situation where I have to go to war to save the rich white people in this country. Fuck that they can just move out and the few remaining whites can deal with the blacks.

>back
When was it black's land in the first place, kek

Its like a south african turner diaries. I enjoyed your post and godspeed you! Black exterminator

>Army won't respond due to family members under duress etc
More like they are too inept to respond. They think the elevation adjuster on the sight means the shooting power of the rifle.

If you're white and in South Africa, you better GTFO off the continent while you still can. Those niggers are gearing up for genocide.

Journalists, judges and, professors.

>What a pure (((coincidence)) that all of that commie scum gravitates to unelected power like that.

Soon we will all be tested. The camp of the saints will not end with us going peacefully into the darkness IRL.

Had a wife had a SA roommate is college. SA girl looked like a fucking ninja turtle. She was from some tribe in SA and called herself their top learner. She was super impressed when she started to rack in C’s in her classes.

She mostly watched christian youtube videoes and MTV.

Weirdest complaint is that our dirt tasted bad. She said our dirt doesnt taste like the dirt from home.

What the fuck

Isn’t it interesting how AlJazeera frames this shit? Like those braindead Congoids ever owner the land in the first place?

How can I get into contact with farmers? Or are there any orgs for them?

If I die, I die. I'm staying here bud.

Back? It was never theirs. The blacks currently in power aren't native to that region; they're from a neighbouring region.

The White Boers literally have more claim to that land than the blacks.

The closest thing we have here to a protection organization is Afriforum.

afriforum.co.za/home/

But what are you trying to accomplish in contacting them?

>Our gun laws are not that unreasonable
Perhaps, but if you use your gun to shoot a kaffer jumping over your fence you could be prosecuted and sent to jail for using too much force. What's fucked is that there are no stand your ground laws, you can only legally shoot someone when they're pointing a gun at you.

Zuilanders

this so much
Not to mention the blacks currently in South Africa came later than the whites, and the blacks slaughtered the original inhabitants of the South Africa, Bantu people came much later

fuck I'm glad I'm from a upper class white suburb, people don't even lock their houses or cars because no one even has a reason to steal

The Zuidlanders, AWB and any of the so called resistance forces are thoroughly infiltrated by our secret police. It's one gigantic fucking honey pot and the only way to secure ourselves is to keep to ourselves.

Fernweh
German for farsickness. The longing for a home or place you have never been. It is a verry verry white kind of feel.

fernwey.com/fernweh/

You can come stay with me my white brother and together we will laugh at the niggers starving while we eat food we grew ourselves

So the $30 I donated went to niggers? Very disappointed to hear that.

Provide armed security for a family farm for free, for a couple months.

> western press is in all honestly one of the most evil forces at work today

Western press is mostly owned by Jews. No surprise they want to genocide whites.

Right into the pocket of either a race traitor or a anc-sponsored cop. I know how thoroughly these people are infiltrated because 2 of my close friends has been arrested on bogus charges and had the choice of either becoming part of the honey pot or spending 15 years in prison. They just completely stopped participating in everything and is kind of sitting in limbo now.

This just might be the comfiest image I've ever seen.

This
/thread

The blacks in SA aren't originally from SA. This is like Polish invading England and claiming to be English.

So who is Simon Roche? He seemed legit.

They still think that!?

Damn. I like the spokesman/leader i cant remember his name. Any details on how you reached this conclusion? I mean i believe it but im wondering if you have evidence. How powerful is sa's secret police anyways? If theyre a threat dont you get worried about posting on here?

>"I throw sugar and salt all over my lands"
>"The witch doctor says that's how it grows food"
>"But nothing has grown the last 5 years"
>"But those white devils and their devil machinery and magic tricks have made their land grow food"
>"They obviously have the better land!"

Just pay the white farmers to get off the land and pay them to leave. Then we can watch as SA starves itself.

Simon roche, thats it.

I have no idea to be honest. If its someone prominent and outspoken than its most likely paid opposition, to make it seem like we have a boogeyman on our side.

I wish that people could take a moment to open their eyes and see what becoming "progressive" and "diverse" has done to civilization.

I dont think they browse Sup Forums and they will have a hard fucking time proving it was me writing this to be honest. That being said they are pretty potent because they are mostly white fuckers getting paid exceptional salaries.

The short version of how I know this is that I was given names and information of possible "moles" that proved out to be correct. Since I was disillusioned by all of this I cut all my ties with people that associated with said groups and have been playing the "ghost" for many, many years now.

Zuidlanders spokeperson or leader.
Kept saying white genocide over and over again. Hasn't hunted any niggers and has no criminal record.

Sounds like a pussy tbqh

Dont forget, those traitor whites with their exceptional salaries get the rope first. God bless

We have it so good. God bless

Like the Hawks?
Or a sooper sekret police force?
They're all ridiculously inept if you have a braincell to rub together. My best friend was in the Serious and Violent Crimes Unit in Gauteng, they were investigated for corruption because that one Poo-in-loo colonel couldn't keep his fucking hands clean. Hawks got nothing on him at all, and I got to meet Adv. Nel.

Idk

That's usually the case though isn't it? The people with the biggest mouth usually are the biggest pussies that wouldn't even kill a kaffer to save themselves or their families.

I don't know anything about the guy, but what are the chances of him just drawing a bigger target on us, giving the horde a "valid" reason to start attacking us in earnest?

South Africa goes fully Zimbabwe?

That tends to happen when every nigger in the country wants to steal your shit

You don't have to believe me at all my dude, these people have no names. They met with my 2 friends at a Wimpy to discuss their fates. They had names, contact numbers and info on basically all of their friends and family members and just told them that things are going to go south extremely quickly if they don't cooperate.

They only told me this like 5-6 years later after this even happened.

>aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/south-africa-black-people-waiting-land-180112143811931.html

gtfo. Head out man, it's over there. I wish I could say it's worth fighting for, but they hold all the cards.