WW3: (((Demons))) vs Humans

Not all demons do evil things

Not all humans do good things

Stop oversimplifying you retards

If the weak die and the strong survive, then WHAT IF YOU ARE THE FUCKING WEAK ONES?!

MAYBE TRUE LOVE IS STRONGER THAN ANYTHING DEMONS HAVE TO OFFER

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RPjggN-KByI
youtube.com/watch?v=G0B7jD6MJzw
youtube.com/watch?v=CbZDMGeNY4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if?
Who cares
It is time for the test
Sink or swim

If demons want to win, just flood the world with luster fueled succubi who treat men great, only produce more succubi through procreation, and can turn women into succubi by possession.

They will win in one generation completely and utterly with no shots fired.

There's an analogy here but I'm not quite sure what it is...

Thread DJ here to cock you hard.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RPjggN-KByI

I AM TRYING TO FUCKING DECIDE

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE OTHER SIDE IS CAPABLE OF

NEITHER OF YOU

FUCK HOW

DEMONS ALREADY HAVE HUMANS IN CHECKMATE

HUMANS JUST GOT A VISION OF A FEMALE SHOWING TRUE LOVE TO THE DEVIL HIMSELF AND HE CANT GIVE THE ORDER ANYMORE

WHAT IF SHE IS REAL?!?!?

ITS ABOUT TO GET FUCKING OBVIOUS

All I can fucking think is KANEDAAAAA TETSUOOOOOO

THIS SPLIT

THESE WARS

THIS LIGHT VS DARK

WHAT THE FUCK DECISION IS THE RIGHT ONE

FUCK NOT EVEN KEK CAN HELP

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO TRUST BEINGS I DO NOT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=G0B7jD6MJzw

>what if you are the weak one?
Thats exactly what the weak one would say.

ride the tiger, man

I'll hide in a bush. I'm rel good at that. Me an my Michele Obama posters

I should stop calling them demons and just refer to them as static egos unwilling to change
Whatever the reasons they have chosen to remain as the identity they formed and who can blame them for we are just the same
Their downside is they no longer possess a mind to change their ego, but we still can
Envy

What the fuck are you retarded faggots talking about?

I envy that poetic voice. I bet everytine you go poop, it always sinks away before you can get a good look at it

These are decent contributions to this decision making process

The question is wether the humans are bluffing with true love or if it actually exists

It can only be proven through experience

Recently my poops have been 2 feet long. Sometimes I think to myself a dick that big can fit in my ass. Very impressive

Same

There is not hiding. Wether you are demon or human, both sides will slaughter you as a potential lying demon or a weak prey tier demon

Demons only respect other strong demons

Humans burn children to death because they are worried that those are the enemy

true love is more a feeling or a sense, it doesn't matter whether it "exists or not, you make it real, if you take love as the chemicals in your body that are supposed to make you reproduce, then they don't exist, if you add that the way humans reproduce requires a lot of time to raise the offsping then love exists

Practice with a zucchini

Good argument.

I'll be hiding in attack mode.

Not politics.

True love is something that can only be experienced when 1+1

It was supposed to be an obvious bluff, but they found a way to put a vision in my head of her that has broken my certainty

HOW DID THAT VISION GET INTO MY HEAD?!?

because love is in everything, it is said that the constant struggle within two contrary positions is a form of love, you both want to live together and constantly argue and rest together, to live together is to love

I kinda liked the movie "Death Day".

The office and abilities of the spirits does not change

But their personalities and values can.

We could continue to call them demons, but that will win their favor and change their mind about us like calling a black man a nigger will change his mind.

You don't gotta understand me. They do, though...

>Not politics.

not yet it isn't

Have fun dying. I'm serious, it can be fun for brief glimpses like the start of this video if you are a real warrior like this

youtube.com/watch?v=CbZDMGeNY4s

This isn't where hiding your gps means youre invisible

THEN WHY AM I SEPERATE FROM HER?!

I understand you.

Which is why I don't want to annihilate you right now. You are understandable.

because of you were the same thing you would still be alone, learn to understand and love different things

IF YOU DONT THINK THIS IS RELATED TO POL THEN FUCK OFF AND LURK MORE ARCHIVES

The only tragic part is no Aragorn will come save you and give you peace

You will simply take that final arrow through the face and wonder what if you had made a different choice

Almost working, but not quite

Why am i tagged I'm basically agreeing with you with my post

Are Sup Forumsacks devilmen? We become demons, but our hearts remain. So we can fight the true evil of this world.

Probably a misclick, typing with clenched fists right now

Not fighting anyone until I can figure this shit out

So demons have a need to corrupt humans, because it fullfils them, and humans have a need to do bad things because if they didn't they would be bored, a hero for every villain a yin to every yang

RETARDED FUCKING HUMANS CANNOT TELL WHO IS A DEMON OR HUMAN WITHOUT KILLING THE POTENTIAL HUMAN YOU FOOLISH FUCKING CRUSADERS

YOUVE ALREADY LOST BECAUSE HUMANS LITERALLY BURN THE CHILDREN OF THEIR ENEMIES AND CALL THEMSELVES "GOOD"

and demons (people that only care about self-interest) work together and definitely don't kill each other

MANY OF YOU ARE BUILDING ME AN ARMY OF DEVILMEN BUT I CANNOT STOP CRYING AS I TRY TO DECIDE IF THE GIRL WHO GETS KILLED BY THE HUMANS IS REAL OR A BLUFF BY HUMANS

YES

THEY BOTH ARE FATALLY FLAWED BUT ALL THEY CAN DO IS PICK A SIDE OR JOIN THE THIRD OPTION (Devilmen) who may or may not ever get their leader

>For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.-Ephesians 6:12

whatever demonworshiper

DEMONS KILL DEMONS EVERYTIME THERE IS A WEAK ONE

THEY ONLY RESPECT RESPECTABLE STRENGTH

THEY BECOME AN ARMY OF ALL STRONG NO WEAK

THEIR WEAKNESS IS FEW IN NUMBER AND THEY CANNOT BEGIN WITHOUT THEIR CATALYST DECIDING TO LET THEM BEGIN

Whatever childish human arrogance

At the ending
[spoiler]Satan himself learns about true love.
Even if it's just friendship. When Akira is dead,
he wants to talk to him and share his thoughts.
But now, he is all alone again the universe.[/spoiler]

nah, i prefer converting succubi into angelic beings

t.demon

GIVE ME A FUCKING THREAD THEME FOR HUMANITY AND A THREAD THEME FOR THE DEMONS

and who defines strength, and is a demon's strength infinite can it go on with no time to indulge itself without the protection of a community? Demons and humans are bute two sides of the same coin

Battlebrothers, the enemies of the empire close in on the imperium! To ARMS!!

DEMONS ARE NOT WEAK LIKE HUMANS

THEY INHABIT 100% HUMAN BODIES

ONLY DEMONS CAN TELL DEMONS FROM HUMANS

HUMANS WILL SLAUGHTER EACH OTHER THINKING THEY ARE FIGHTING DEMONS AS A PREQUEL TO THE REAL FIGHT

WORLD WAR 3 AS IT IS TALKED ABOUT IS THE DEMONS PLAN AND HUMANITY CANT DO ANYTHING BUT FALL FOR IT APPARENTLY

Demons can't even form groups of demons, and as the people but long for nothing other that their own pleasure the constant fight will get to them, you assume there is no strength in numbers, that strength is only what you consider it to be, an unclear mind will always fall

DONT GET IN MY FUCKING WAY WHILE I AM TRYING TO DECIDE WHO TO CHOOSE TO LEAD

This is just 1 among tons of different demons

DEMONS HAVE GROUPS THAT RUN HUMAN GOVERNMENTS THROUGH GETTING THEM TO SELF CREATE PEDO RINGS AND SELL THEIR SOULS FOR MONEY

DEMON GROUPS LITERALLY LAUGH AT YOU FOR THINKING JEWS ARENT JUST EASY BODIES TO INHABIT BECAUSE OF THEIR FEAR

MANY JEWS CANNOT BE POSSESSED BUT SOME IDIOTS THINK THEY ALL ARE