Feminists wants to separate men and women

Feminists wants to separate men and women
MGTOWs want to separate men and women

Libtards want a carefree society where you don't take your own responsibility and slack off all day.
MGTOWs want a carefree society where you don't take your own responsibility and slack off all day.

Libtards do not want white babies
MGTOWs do not want white babies

Numales want to spend all day playing videogames while Tyrone fucks white women
MGTOWs want to spend all day playing videogames while Tyrone fucks white women

Real men fight
Beta males withdraw

We must make MGTOWs kill themselves

MGTOW is male version of Feminism.

What if I just don't care for romance?

you are 6 and what is this

>MGTOWs want to separate men and women
wrong
MGTOWs just want to do their things
this little much and so much

>>MGTOWs just want to do their things
Basically men with no self-esteem or confidence in getting women.

So they join this MGTOW movement to make them-selves feel better
& try to "enjoy life" without women.

AKA Celibacy

>divorce isn't a thing
Enjoy getting raped in family court.

Oh wait, your sorry ass isn't getting married anyway. Maybe try to make a little more money and you can attract some financial dependen- I mean fine homemakers!

Say it with me: NO HYMEN, NO DIAMOND.

I married a virgin girl.

Try harder, retard.

>Real men fight
>Beta males withdraw

-Reads history
-Reads science; thinks about the nature of dynamics of power control as it relates to evolution, reproduction, and hedonistic directives as the relate to the context of an entropic universe

Maybe I'm tired of "the climb" as it relates to power and the pyramid of "the all seeing eye".

>Eons of bloodshed... and for what?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

What do you live in the 16th century or something.
I was not a virgin when i met my husband neither was he.
Good luck finding that.

Pics or it didn't happen, retard.

I'd believe you if you admit you're a muslim and married a 10 year old. Though, that might still be too old for virginity to be intact, but I'll believe it.

>look at that man over there! he's playing video games while financially supporting himself and he's not supporting his 56% shithole! what will we ever do? this is just like feminism and libtards!

>Women want your money through divorce
>Jewish lawyers want your money through divorce

There's been a ton of MGTOW hate threads lately. Are you starting to make sense or something?

MGTOW is redpilled

It's mother nature's way of preventing unfit humans from reproducing.

>We must make MGTOWs kill themselves
No need, they will die off in time

Exactly! Post the various pictures of your first time having sex with your wife with timestamps that you collected to be able to prove to some fat incel on a nazi board that you married a virgin

This retarded post again
> JOOOOOOOOOOOOS want you to go MGTOW
Meanwhile in reality, Jewish media constantly demonizes MGTOWs because they're not pumping money into them
That meme is literally retarded. Like, sub-60 IQ retarded.

This.
Also this.

>MGTOW IS LIKE LE FEMINISTS
Feminism is all about putting women above men, making men work for women's benefit under threat of social shaming
Tradfems are all about making men work for women's benefit under threat of social shaming

>female hypergamy is infinite and expansive
>feminine society's hypergamy is infinite and expansive
Just continuously let us milk you stupid boyim.

This sort of purity makes my mouth water

user where are you

>MGTOWs want to separate men and women
Men and women are seperate by definition however seperation will be instigated by the women via divorce most of the time.
>MGTOWs want a carefree society where you don't take your own responsibility and slack off all day.
My responsibility is to live life for myself and my mission not to feed some cunt and ankle biters.
>MGTOWs do not want white babies
I do not want babies period as i make no racial distinction.
>MGTOWs want to spend all day playing videogames while Tyrone fucks white women
That is one cuckold fantasy there but lets play into it for the sake of argument. Being a married simp will make sure that your wife/other white women fuck Tyrone while your ass is at work.
>We must make MGTOWs kill themselves
Not happening till the mission is complete you pig fucker. I am not killing myself on anyone's benefit.

Yes my lady

Post proof of your own virginity, then we'll talk.

You slackers deserve nothing whatsoever. You probably asked one girl out, she rejected you and then you started following MGTOWs because they pander to your laziness.

''Stay lazy goy, you are entitled to girls, otherwise don't bother''

Cancer of society

Meanwhile in reality they want the white race to die. And you are helping them, because you are one of them.

>My responsibility is to live life for myself and my mission not to feed some cunt and ankle biters

Your responsibility would be to have white babies, you worthless selfish piece of thrash. But you aren't even white so fuck off. .

>I do not want babies period as i make no racial distinction.

Yep, that's what feminists say.

>Not happening till the mission is complete you pig fucker. I am not killing myself on anyone's benefit.
Then you are going into the oven.

>Is now a jew
Sweet, where my shekels at?
I'm still waiting to know how it's a jewish plot when jewish media can't stop demonizing MGTOWs, and shaming them... oh, in the exact same way you are.

Are you a Jew, memeflag Schlomo? Is that Israel you're memeflagging behind?

>Your responsibility would be to have white babies,

just because you wan't foot soldiers for your race war doesn't mean its anyones obligation to supply them for you

also not all mgtow are white

Is the joke here that most MGTOW have (and regret it) fathered more white children than the virgin losers that oppose the movement?
Protip: MGTOW is a middle aged divorced man support group.
Protip2: Sup Forums is an early 20s kissless hugless virgin autist support group.

Do math.

as long as you aren't white, not my problem

actually better

we must make all non-whites MGTOWs

Caught you kike
Protip: MGTOWs are early 20s kissless hugless virgin autist support group.
Protip2: MRA is a middle aged divorced man support group.

erybody gotta put the cock somewhere
im taggin pussy

LMAO ROASTIES ARE IN FULL FORCE TODAY.

NO, I WONT RUIN MY LIFE JUST FOR AN USED PUSSY. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN LOSING HALF OF MY SHITS FOR MARRIYNG A THOT JUST BECAUSE SOME GUY ON THE INTERNET TOLD ME THAT I'M A "LOSSER" IF I DON'T DO.

NOW FUCK OFF ROASTIE!

Sup Forums is severely blue-pilled on marriage/relationships/love

As long as we live in a gynocentric society, any man who gets married is a fucking idiot. Find a way to have lots of white babies without inviting the state into your relationship.

MGTOW is the definition of being blue pilled. we must make men based again
>shameless self promotion

there is no movement you shitty meme flag person
there are just dudes who enjoy their lives
you are against free will here, stop right now scum, everybody have right to do whatever and accept the consequences

>implying mgtow needs a halfassed movement to tell them how to be based when the manosphere already exists and advocates mgtow

mgtow is the rational choice, to win is not to play a losing game.

>deleting yourself from the gene pool
>the rational choice
sure goy

>becoming a slave is the rational choice
The plantation is no place for a free man.

>cursing children to exist in a modern womans care
>contributing to your own slavery
>giving a shit about the gene pool after you're dead as if your great great great grandfathers genes matters today

>thinking jews support the goy not reproducing new slaves

>we must make MGTOWs kill themselves
Lead by example shlomo.

But seriously - the basic idea of 'git gud first THEN chase pussy' is a good one. MGTOW is a small adjustment away from teaching men to stay chaste until they manage to become badasses. Which is good advice.

we really just need to get MGTOWs to hang out on /fitlit.

>becoming a slave is the rational choice
implying being a slave to your desires isn't?
>doom and gloom
>nihilism
>boohoo i'm getting rekt by women on a daily basis
take some responsibility for your life and transform it for the better. women are followers and if you lead with good example they will mold to your ways.

>take some responsibility for your life and transform it for the better

thats why I went mgtow

>women are followers and if you lead with good example they will mold to your ways.

blue pilled

Good for you if true. I hope you realize that not even 10% of men will be able to do the same.

I DONT KNOW WHO IS JEWING WHO ANYMORE!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

>exception is the rule

>Switzerland lost both world wars by not fighting

Just remember that loyalty can only be both-sided. When you asked to do something for muh race, ask what will muh race do for you in return. And when some entitled fag like OP walks up to you and says that you owe him to act in a way he sees fit for his benefit, but it is obvious that you arent guaranteed any reward, the only thing you really have to do is spit him in a face.

yes we definitely "lost"
while the fighting countries were spending all their money on destroying each other we jewed the jews and got even richer.
now look at us.
we're not part of the shitty EU and are the richest country in europe.

The only question you have to ask is
Does MGTOW produce more or less white children?

national mgtow

bitch please. MGTOW is has nothing to do with your SJW politics

MGTOW is being hi-jacked by Left.. that's true

but originally MGTOW is only men who say FUCK YOUR LIBTARD SJW bullshit.. we are on our own

MGTOW do not withdraw.. only going their own way and FIGHT ALSO

it's just MGTOW makes the lefties so butthurt that they can't hit us with anything.. but smear us with this.. YOU ARE ONE OF US bullshit

lol.. i fucking laugh at your fails you fucking libtard lefties

MGTOW is the ultimate butthurt generator for the left

do you know why??

coz lefties need MEN to WORK and provide for them

and MGTOW are not providing shit for the left.. and manage to stay within the legal boundaries

so we ride our BMW M5 and not supporting your leftie BS

we can still fuck women and not spend a dime on their ass and if we can actually find a NAWALT girl.. we may even have children without marrying the bitch

but thats highly unlikely though since we are too fucking red pilled to give you more slaves, since all schools are left oriented and home-schooling is also done by the regular school standards

so.. MGTOW has nothing to do with the left..
the left wished we were..

we are so powerful.. just by walking our own way we make the left lose their shit

and all these "white knight" fags run after us and try to shame us as if they are little bitches

all these right wingers as well.. neo-right wingers are a bunch of leftie cucks in the shell

the only real opposition to NWO is MGTOW

you can't join us. we are decentalized

every man decides for himself which way to go.. the main reason is that he will go HIS OWN WAY.. not your way

so fuck off lol

Did you read the definition tho? > > >

1) MGTOW isnt only for white people - its for any man who can get divorce raped. Since this only happens in western countries, your problem is with laws, government and the state in western countries rather than MGTOWs.

2) MGTOWs don't have a state to cuck you. The state is (((their))) doing and MGTOWs want to avoid that state, therefore MGTOW is not kikery - it opposes kikery.

mgtow is objectively a bad thing, but we don't need Jews to tell men to fuck off from society. Their grievances aren't imagined

>mgtow is objectively a bad thing

tradcons only care about white men because they need them to create soldiers for their white nationalist utopia

>THEN chase pussy

Lol look at this thirsty motherfucker, what a pussy beggar.
I'm mgtow and have had more sex with different women than you. I'm pretty sure of it because I've lost count a while back.

I never beg and I never chase. You're a delta male faggot.

The end game of Tradcucks is the continued enslavement of men

Being /fit/ will do nothing to stop you from being #meetoo'd

implying removing yourself from the gene pool just to lvie a hedonistic life devoted to pleasure is of any benefit whatsoever

you know what i mean dude, it's bad for society in general. Im not shitting on anyone who decides to do it

If everyone paid minimal taxes the government would have no money to import the 3rd world garbage.
>muh gene pool
You realize you can have kids without getting involved with a women, right?

who's gonna raise them you dolt? you? by yourself? without a woman? like have a constant nanny? that's no environment for a kid to grow in. no matter how rich you are your kid will suffer major neglect because of your careless lifestyle.

Someone needs to add an angry immigrant here crying that he will lose his welfare for his 10 children.

If it's a numbers game then you lost a looooooong time ago, faggot goy.

>jews "brainwashed" whites into acting in their self interest
must've taken a lot of convincing

what are you some kinda fuckin demon?