So how young is too young?

So how young is too young?

With Eromanga Sensei having a 12-year-old for its main girl, how young does one have to be to be before it's seen as weird?

To anybody with common sense or a normal moral scale, Eromanga Sensei is weird.

It doesn't matter, they're fictional characters.
They're fake.

Depends on what "it" is. But I think if you are generally the sameish age it's fine when your young. But if your 10 years oder than a 12 year old, then it's weird.

Anime years are like dog years in that they're not the same as human years. Multiply by 1.4 to get a good idea of human age.

>if you're moralfag or a normafag you'd think this is weird

Who cares? Eromanga Sensei managed to be a worse version of Oreimo, I don't know how that is even possible.
This is now a Megumin thread.

It really depends from what kind of shows the characters are from. Wandering Son has first year middle schoolers that crossdress and want to change sex as main, yet it doesn't feel that weird.

Honestly though; it's a woman in her 20's voicing a fictional character who acts nothing like a normal human being.

It's a fantasy and fantasies aren't a problem.

If it can't give birth it's morally wrong to fuck.

There's also Illya and she's like 10

>Eromanga Sensei is weird.
Normalfag out. OUT.

And?

I don't know. I think it's weird, but I still love it. I don't know how you can believe that the premise isn't weird, but the fact that it's weird makes it exciting. Anime is a harmless playground for this kind of thing.

He truly stole her heart

Half your age plus 7

Fetus

>If it can't give birth it's morally wrong to fuck.
Cartoons cannot procreate.

Fucking normalfags, get the fuck out

fuck
it's been so long since I've fallen for this

Not with your useless 3d penis.

JS A BEST

Are you seriously discussing this on a website that uses Yotsuba as its mascot?

No one lewds Yotsuba you fucking degenerate.

You'd have to be a special kind of fucked up if you want to lewd Yotsuba.

What are you trying to imply you filthy pervert

someone has the long webm?

It's a soon-to-be 13y.o. whose perverted mom taught her everything she knows, including using herself as a model for the drawings. What's wrong?

Aye.

Around 7-14 is my strike zone.

Who?

Our mascot is Sachiko.

Kindergartners

Depends on the age of the MC.

this.

if I jack off to memories of me in 6th grade, I haven't committed thought crime

>if I jack off to memories of me in 6th grade
Lol fag.

From what I've understood interacting with co-workers and 'normalfags', pretty much any SoL/comedy anime that looks cutesy is breaching into weird territory. Ecchi shit is immediately weird, doesn't matter what. Disgustingly so and grounds for making fun off and shunning if it depicts an underaged. Stuff like shounens are seen as 'okay but kinda weird if you're in your late twenties and dont have a kid or something'

basically normalfags see anime viewers like people who watch cartoons, but with added degeneracy when its ecchi of some underaged girl.

how do you know he's not a little girl

>jack off

I don't think I've seen the term associated with women before.

Either way you're gonna masturbate to a member of the same sex. Even though gay girls are cute, it still makes you a fag.

Honest question: How can anyone like Eromanga Sensei? I have no strong feelings one way or the other about the whole brother x sister thing that seems to be the series' gimmic so I'm not biased in that way, but to me the series is just so bland and boring. Do you have to be a siscon to enjoy it or should I just drop it?

But Illya is a miracle of this universe.

I'm not a siscon but I'm liking it
I also liked Oreimo so I might have shit taste anyway
I enjoy the humor as well as the cute parts with sagiri

I wouldn't call myself a siscon, I'm a Kirinofag for Oreimo but that really doesn't have much to do with the incest factor, I would've been rooting for her even aside from that. For Eromanga I'm personally in love with Megumi more than the imouto, so I guess the easiest way to explain it is that even though the pandering isn't fully aligned to my tastes (Saekano would be closer in that regard) it's an insane enough otaku fantasy that it keeps me engaged. Needless to say I wouldn't blame anyone for passing on it.

>he doesn't like heavy otaku pandering or incest
Fucking normalfag.

I honestly don't even know what body type or cutoff would be for me, people draw anyime characters so differnt;y with so many varying personality types on differnt characters that if I were to say 16 were a cutoff, some 8 year old would show up with the exact same body type and the exact same characteristics.

The way a character acts is almost completely seperate from the way they look and they're age in anime, so honestly, unless it's blantent made obvious by the stature age and personality that theyb are a little girl, I can probably sdexuality it.

Also anime characters aren't real, I see them as objects, where as 3DPD i see as women, real people, and I feel very little sexual desire or lust towards them, on top of the fact that I have set my standard incredible high as to never be able to obtain the ideal looking women.

She's 18 unless you're a prismafag

>people jerked off to this

it doesn't depend on the age, the way the girl is drawn is the point, if the anime says she is 5 years old but the body she has it's like 18 then it's fine

Thanks for the answers, I guess I'll keep watching it for now and see where it goes. I liked Oreimo too and if you compare these two shows with eachother, the thing Eromanga Sensei lacks in my opinion is the interactions between different characters. Most things revolve around the MC and we get to see very few scenes where he is not involved. I think this is the defining difference that makes Oreimo more entertaining than what Eromanga Sensei has been for now. When you've got many different character interacting, the comedy derived from these interactions is varied which prevents it from becoming stale.
I never said I didn't like heavy otaku pandering. Incest can be an interesting concept to explore in a series, but it doesn't automatically make it a masterpiece.

>I have set my standard incredible high
>posts Megushit

I'm talking about real women, not anime girls.

>brother x sister
It's fucking NBR, only normalfag can enjoy this sort of shit.

That depends on you. If she's half your size it may be best to wait a few years so you don't break her.

Well, she's incredibly attractive. Not his fault that you're a raging homo.

It's entirely subjective and contextual. Megumin exists in the kind of world/place that 15 is marriageable. In Eromanga the age gap between Masamune and Sagiri is only 3 years, and they're under unique circumstances.
Your question is way too vague to discuss seriously, but the answer would probably be: it's each persons own opinion.

If she's less than half your size it's an onahole.

Why would it be seen as weird?

>145cm
>roughly 40kg
Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

>too young
No such thing.
>weird
Why should I care about what normalfags see as weird? Most of them see anime in general as weird.