See this, this is what it means to be redpilled

See this, this is what it means to be redpilled.

The American Armed Forces are a 100% volunteer force. You know exactly what you signed up for when you applied.

>You should dislike thing because I have seen thing first-hand, and it's bad.

>My thoughts; which have been manipulated by my experience; have come to the conclusion that this instinctual behavior is wrong, and society as a whole should not participate in it ever again.

To which I say; strong words for a boy who no longer has to shine boots.

Original sin, bitch.

jew lemmings. at least some arent completely brainless

Somebody was a cook on base. That's best case scenario. Might even be national guard.

I agree, 56% face is bad enough

Unironically based. This guy is standing up to the military Jew, in a country where most of his fellow citizens are brainwashed kike slaves, who'll no doubt brandish him a traitor. That takes balls.

I like him.

The troops do a bunch of war crimes over in the Middle East.

Fuck those faggots, man. I don't support the troops. The only time I support the troops is when they turn the guns around on themselves.

How the fuck do you expect to win a war, retard. You knew what you signed up for.

Though I respect his stand against the bullshit excuses given to go to war.

As expected from a meme flagging communist

oy vey the goyim knows

>innocent people
Bruh

That is rich coming from a Brit, I can't even

*bombs residential building because (((terrorist))) could maybe, possibly, potentially be there*

I'll always remember how it felt to roll into Mosul like a liberating hero during elections and the Kurds cheered. They cried all along the road. A little girl ran up and the guy on the strap hoisted her up like a fucking parade.

It was worth all the mahdi blood and bullshit.

>memeflag

I just chose a random flag. They're all fuckin' gay.

It's a lame ass feature only jerkoffs like you pay attention to.

I'm sure that as soon as you get started with the interviews, the first thing they say is, "Innocents will die, probably by your hand. Also we go on military expeditions to jack the resources of countries that can't defend themselves. Hail Zion. You okay with that?"

most killed aren't innocent. there are some incidental casualties, and rogue crazies, just like your random high school student

You're joining the fucking military. If you're going anywhere near the frontlines, you're going to have some hand in killing people. You'd be some uncontacted nigger in the amazons level of retard if you don't get this possibility before joining up with THE MILITARY, no matter what the enlister says.
You don't volunteer to go into a fucking gehtto, then complain about seeing niggers.

Traitors should be shot. That's ok, "Friendly fire" will get him.

Takes a lot of courage to say that in uniform. I respect that guy. Americans will never learn, because all they know is violence. They are taught to be violent from a young age when the doctor scalpels away the glans. Then the American is indoctrinated with propaganda in the form of public schooling where his main lesson is to obey authority. Be at school on time. Dress right. The American is taught from a young age how to be a drone. Critical thinking and creative thought is stifled in the name of equality for some Mexican kid whose parents are clinically retarded. Then they go home and get slapped around by their similarly retarded parents, cause daddy got circumcised too, remember? He showed you his dick once. The American then goes to eat, but all he eats is fake food. It is far from nutritional, and is mostly factory made to save costs. The plastics in the food give the American cancer. He then goes to pay for his medical bills but they say tough shit nigger, you ain't got no cash. It's a sad life being an American.

This. Idk why lonely resentful virgins are lecturing us about military warriors. Even if they are 'fighting for zion', it's the fucking military, not americore. You're going to be shooting and bombing people. Because it's the military.

>"innocent people"
believing in good and evil is blue pilled as fuck. There are only tribes and winning and losing.

That's incorrect... soldiers are the martial fingers of a country's desires; the ones who fight and die for the defense of their nation (or the will of it's politicians, sadly). By definition, soldiers are meant to kill soldiers, although we have seen the blasphemy of innocent murders enough in history, the expectation is there to be fighting other combatants. A warrior goes to a warzone to slaughter other warriors, otherwise we would have chaos and perpetual terrorism.

Soldiers are trained in rules of engagement and disciplined in the art of killing. However, filthy politicians and bankers have abused the soldier's code of ethics and used them as baseborn executioners for their own greedy agendas. Just because some filthy Kike in Israel wants an American soldier to slaughter innocents for him doesn't mean the soldier should, and they certainly aren't told of the far-reaching politics or money-laundering that pollutes this country as it is when they sign up.
Not to mention that many military branches have a rule that allows a soldier to deny or confront an unlawful order given by a superior. Harming unarmed combatants is one such example.

By letting jews use our military to destroy the world using our tax dollars, not only is the US losing, all of humanity is losing, including your country, which is now being filled with muslims, largely because of our military adventurism

I agree, for different reasons.

You smell like a traitor. If you don't like America you should fuck off to the middle east.

Oh look guys, A REAL ITALIAN TALKIN'.

I agree.

Stop trying to lick america's ass you euro spic

>Globalist merc having second thoughts about his line of work?
Zero fucks given.

He is standing up for wrong reasons tho. All he does if he would even succeed, is become a pacifist, instead of an antagonist to jews.

>this thread

Old Sup Forums!? Is that you?

I don't like America's ass. I lick Ireland's ass. Any man who doesn't fight and defend his country is a communist traitor who deserves to be executed for treason.

>Australian military supposed to defend the continent against China.
>Aussie Boomers selling country to Chinese.

Whats the point of our Anglo military? Making sure boomers get paid for the place instead of just handing it over.

Eat a dick, arse licker. We have enough useful idiots for ZOG with out euro faggots chiming in. It's not patriotic to go along with your government and military if they are in the wrong.

Great but the underlying point is that this guy is taking PERSONAL SHAME (the tactic used to "burn" their assets, as well as passify their host culture). There is a "no man's land" to the two "pills" and he is in it. He is destabilized. This is where psychologists help stabilize the unstable and why there are ethical concerns surrounding the profession.

I wouldn't say he's destabilized at all. I would say he's just realistic. Our foreign policy is jewish, and he is saying fuck the jew's plan. I don't see shame in his display at all.

>The troops do a bunch of war crimes over in the Middle East.
basically on every war theyve been in, americans are pussies and cant help but kill children an unarmed civilians....
>Germany
>Korean war
>vietnamese war (beheaded and raped women/children etc, the sick fucks)
>middle east (i reckon they do the same shit, but little gets out)

he was convicted for treachery against the JewSA, i dont recall what his punishment was, probs death.... the jew doesnt like cattle standing up

This clown is a faggot.

The face of instant regret when the little boy with the bomb doesn't respawn like in the video games and you can't handle the consequences of life saving decisions that need to be made during war. What a literal faggot. Probably got good men killed because one fire fight triggered 11th grade anal sex ptsd wishing he was back home fucking traps as a numale neet.

>Be Airman
>Be at Airbase in durka durkastan
>Some sand nigger shows up to mortar the base for the 4th time this week (and misses horribly again)
>Balloon zeroes him near instantly
>A-10 splatters him over the next 20 feet
I would be more sympathetic to them if they didn't do something so fucking stupid

this is what it means to be court-martialed

based

Anti-semitic terrorist sympathizer detected. Thankfully, Trump will deal with your kind. He even calls you "loser terrorists". HAHAHAHA

The troops are pawns of war. To blame them for the actions of their commanders is an absurdity. It's why most German soldiers escaped the rope at the Nuremberg.

Right, kick ass. Well, don't want to sound like a dick or nothin', but, ah... it says on your chart that you're fucked up. Ah, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded. What I'd do, is just like... like... you know, like, you know what I mean, like...

>""""people"""" that live in shithole countries
>innocent
lmao

He's the first American white under 40 I've seen for a while on here

>Serbia
>Lecturing USA on the moral implications of genociding mudshits
are you the designated faggot in your village?

You literally just talked around yourself. In the end, a military is going to involve killing and in wars and conflicts, innocent civilians will be killed. Anyone who voluntarily joins and is either put or chooses frontline work, and is surprised and triggered by the killing and destruction, should all just fuck right off with their literal child like understanding of the world. Sorry, I didn’t use word gymnastics like you.

>showing off captured commie defaced flag
Good on him. I hope he cracked a few skull earning that trophy.