Did flip flap flop?

Did flip flap flop?

Other urls found in this thread:

ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auction/item/itemInfoJa.html?index=511562
amazon.co.jp/dp/4802151543/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_Ai-czbY1WZRVK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.
Is there really so little airing this season that you still shitpost this old crap?

>the most hated show of the year
>with the most criticized plot
>sold miserably
>the staff had to apologize for the low quality
>is remembered only in disgust at how not to make an anime

You tell me. It's among the worst shows ever made, objectively.

No. It seemed to do what what it was expected to do.

what a liar, none of those are true

Here's a (You). Don't spend it all at one place, champ.

Was it really that bad?

I watched 2 episodes and the only thing that caught my attention were the landscapes.

No, it wasn't The show became a shitposting target.
Watch episode 3

I feel like this is actually referring to a real show, not FliFla obviously.
Is it Kuma Miko? That's the only show I remember where the staff had to apologize for it.

Yes. It had no plot at all and was the most pretentious show many people ever saw.

It all is true.

Even the people who hate the show think that the first 9 or 10 episodes were all fantastic. It's absolutely a show worth watching, regardless of your opinion on how it wrapped up.
Personally I loved all of it aside from the drop in animation quality during the climax.

>No, it wasn't The show became a shitposting target.
what happened?

>It had no plot at all
No user, the meme is that the plot ruined the show. You know, writer switch with writer and all that stuff.

>Was it really that bad?
Yeah.

I mean, like user said, the first 9 episodes are fucking great, but even then the stuff after that is so fucking bad SO FUCKING BAD that it's just not worth it.

>It's absolutely a show worth watching
Maybe if you want to literally die of second hand embarrassment after what they did with their """"plot"""".

At first some people with an anti-yuri agenda shitposted really heavily. Later on it won some meaningless poll while it also became more popular around here. For some reason that enraged some people that made airing days almost impossible to talk about the newest episode. Maybe that were also anti-yuri shitposters, maybe they just jumped on the bandwagon. Could be the fanbase of other shows, like Yuri on Ice. But honestly I don't really understand what some peoples problem with this show is.

>Maybe if you want to literally die of second hand embarrassment after what they did with their """"plot"""".
Are you going to articulate to your argument or just vaguely allude to its existence?

It's all false why would you go on the internet and tell lies

Ok.

I have seen this in other boards when the shitposting gets engraved into the minds of people and you cant have some discussion

Is this happening here?
This is giving me flashbacks to spec ops or bioshock in Sup Forums

It was in danger of generating a new batch of retarded tripfag trying to emulate the Madoka-fags, because every yurifag wanted this show to become the next Madoka in terms of popularity and usher in a new era of yuri-goodness.
Fortunately, it utterly failed, and now all the redditors who post here anonymously just get laughed away by being reminded that it didn't sell that well.

Crossboarders, when will they learn?

I'm going to take that as a yes.

I don't remember a single trip-fag in these threads. Maybe futanon. But bless her/his art.

>FlipFags are crossboarding scum
Who would have known?

Literally 1frt

of course flip flop flapped

I had fun, one of my personal favourites of the last few years.
The first threads here were great, nice discussions, expectations and details most people overlooked.
Before Episode 7 most people seemed to enjoy it but after that the shitposting got out of hand, i understand that a some people didn't like it na dthelast episodes really went downhill, but if calling any element "the worst ever" is just pure autistic rage.
I guess the guys who want to see trainwrecks got triggered by the attention this show got on Sup Forums.
I still hope this show gets cult status in some years so we cna have threads without heavy shitposting.

1 Fractale. That's saying a lot.

Yeah but I liked it

>not crossboarding across at least half of the boards
peasants

why is he so perfect?

Because he's the subconcious personification of perfection.

It didn't flop in my heart.

So why does that Someanithing guy like this show so much? I know he's a huge yurifag, but it seems most yurifags hate FF and Sakura Trick (his other favorite show).

Is that supposed to be a tripfag or something? Why the fuck would you care?

I guess it's just a love it or hate it kind of show. While most people agree on certain things like the ending you mostly see extremes here. Can't really say why this is though.

Leaving aside your denial about the others things.
You can objectively state it sold miserably.

I enjoyed it until the ending. Actually considered dropping it after I finished the 12th episode.

>It's the worst show ever
>no it isn't
>it sold bad

You guys know how discussions work right?

That's Cocona's knee

not in my mind

Thank you for that.

You're shitposting for spamming these threads

You bet your sweet boipussy it did.

Although despite its underwhelming performance in Japan I enjoyed watching (most) of it.

Too bad it went full retard towards the end though.

Nigga are you serious

I remember when people speculated that Uexkull would be the final boss.

We also speculated on Grandma and Senpai

You guys aren't very bright.

I miss these insane theories.
I remember how robo grandma wasn't even suprising after this webm got made.

I thought for sure he was going to die.

You clearly don't. Considering you don't even understand how a list works. You said all of it is untrue. It selling insanely bad is true. End of story. No one made the claim it's bad because it sold badly. Though, it is bad either way.

After the ending of episode 4 a lot of people thought it meant someone would die.
then this scene scared me too much

Clockland was great.

I know saying "I'm not that guy" is pointless, but why do you think i would make fun of how stupid a discussion between 2 people is, if i'm one of them?

It was also gay, don't forget about the gay.

How does that relate to what I said at all?
Why are all of your posts pure non sequiturs?

Spooky yuri land was the best. Also the KKK got tanged if that counts.

wow dude, i don't care to explain this. Read it again slowly or forget about it.

i wish comfy horror would become a thing.

No, it's actually literally impossible for you to explain this, because what you said makes no sense at all.

You thought someone was trying to imply that it was bad because it sold badly, when in fact, no one ever said that.

PURE ILLUSION SWIRLS AND CHURNS UNENDING

fuck me for still answering...
I'm not the same guy and i didn't imply anything.
I called your discussion with this other guy stupid because neither of you gave 1 argument and just stated absolutes.
My second answer was me wondering how you could mistake me for this first guy, even though i insulted both of you.

Guess the show was too smart for you if you couldn't even follow that ;^)

I never implied you were anyone, you fucking retard. You implied here someone tried to make the argument that it's bad because it's sold bad, yet no one said.
Just end yourself.

The Shaft show that season wasn't shitpostable enough to distract them.

stop replying

this is a list of non arguments on both sides.
I listed "it sold bad" because it only proves the stupid absolute statement the other guy made wrong while not making a case against what he intended to say (that the show isn't the worst thing).
>You said all of it is untrue
I didn't say that, so you mistook me there, no need to talk about that further.
I guess i can see how you intrepreted that as me implying somethign you didn't mean, so i guess we can just leave it at that, no hard feelings.
If you rather want to insult me further feel free to.

nice thread again: post rare Papikas!

lol u nevar had sex

Someone needs to make fanart of all the episode 7 Papikas together in a group shot, kinda like this but not the same vanilla Papi over and over.

i only have this ony.
Creepy Papika is my favourite

Did you know they all have names? The creepy one is Papia.

No, it was AOTY and the official Sup Forums AOTY

And if you take the ending to each of them it translates to "I wonder if that's ok". It's questionable if it was intentional though.

It was better than I expected.

From episode 01 to 08, it is all "ok" tier, but all anime we have today are "ok" or worse, keep watching it.
But, after that, the anime gets good, in fact, better than I would imagine.
For me it was 7/10 and the best of the session.

Proxy voting polls doesn't mean anything.

Actually episodes 1-9 were 10/10, then episodes 10-13 were an extremely disappointing 8/10.

that's kumamiko

I bet you also think Kemono Friends wasn't actually popular, and the polls were just proxyfags memeing. Stay delusional.

yeah we need to abandon the notion that whimsical bullshit shows need to have a reddit INTJ stare-certified plotline.

show wasn't meant to focus on a plot you autists not everything is a matrix equation that you can reduce down into 69EF form

Hello, ban evader.
And yes, proxy voting still means nothing, even more so because of you.

>ban evader
I'm not even sure what your post is supposed to mean.

Yes you do. But you have to play stupid, because of obvious reasons.

Nah, I'm just happy you bumped this thread from page 10 to shitpost incoherently.

I didn't bump your shit thread. You bumped it yourself. Why you always try to pretend sage isn't a thing isn't beyond me.
And everyone knows who you are.

Yeah, it didn't sell.

Use your words.

It flopped harder than fractale

It is an auction of production materials
Bidding for $ 2000
ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/auction/item/itemInfoJa.html?index=511562

PRETENTIOUS GAY SHIT FUCK YOU

Thanks for proving you're exactly who I said you were. And you're going to reply to this with more non-answers.

What's it like being so obvious people can tell who you are even with short posts?

Why do you always try to get the last post like this?

I recommend this book if you really like flip flappers
Flip flapper's are featured 40 pages
amazon.co.jp/dp/4802151543/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_Ai-czbY1WZRVK

>first says that the plot was heavily criticized then says the plot didn't exist all
Make up your mind.

Sorry for the late response, I took a shower.