Shingeki no kyojin

Episode in two days.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Reminder that Annie will change sides.

Reminder Annie is most likely dead inside the crystal.

Reminder that if Annie will get out of crystal she will get devoured by Hisu. There is no switching sides for that slut.

JM soon brothers

take that back

True endgame.

Yup.

Annie is dead.

Reiner is so handsome.

>slut.
she did nothing wrong, she did what she had to, fuck off petrafag

Is Zeke autistic?

>Eren 170cm
>Mikasa 170cm
BRAVO

>Eren's scarf
haha, Jean fags are delusional cucks

Mikasa loved Eren like a brother

Well, he outgrew her?

Mikasa comes to eren's house daily to suck him off

Keep telling yourself that.

Mikasa is like sister to him

He don't hate Marley, just Marley's government. He hates people that don't learn with past mistakes, so he won't commit the same mistake his ancestors did.

>Countless times said, that he doesn't consider her as his sister.

>Uuh, Yeah. I guess he's better off dead.

>Mikasa loved Eren like a brother

Is the chibi show good?

I want to strangle Reiner as he sleeps.

It's pretty fucking funny.

Reiner and Ymir are lovers. Remember this.

>Pieck was alone with three men for three months in two tents.

very soon

Pieck is Pokko's.

She was in her titan form, scouting, you dumbass.

she was in her titan form on the look out, there were only 3 cups, she never rested, her power is staying in titan form for months-

this manga fucking sucks

Eren is tiptoeing

>1 fag, 1 beta and 1 monkey

JUST

>Isayama kills ErwL
>Isayama kills YH
He doesn't care anymore, does he?

good thing he is a heavy sleeper

Yeah, I'm only here for jews to get btfo..

I like it

He killed BA and Marlo/Hitch too.

He is only missing EM and LH to sink all the main chuugakkou pairings.

>Eren, did you know that you can live if you eat an Ackerman?

>Then i'm gonna live forever, I eat Mikasa on the daily.

>Reminder Nakawaga knows the truth

Is that when Eren will go back to the past to save the future, save the dream?

He really looks like he wants to kill all the ships of this manga. Levi or Hange are the next ones.

If Annie were dead, there'd be a new person in Marley possessing the power of the Female Titan.

Theyr'e safe since neither of them is the plot device of the other. Focus, user. Focus.

Every different shifter seems to able to master some different aspect of the titans perfectly.

Reiner has eternal armor.
Bert can control titan steam.
Pieck can stay in titan form indefinitely.
Jaw is super agile.
Progenitor can control all Titans.
Beast has god-tier strength.

What do the Female and Attack Titan excel at?

It's not like Bert was the plot device for Annie either.

Is Isayama single? I can't believe he is 30 already.

It seems like hes been getting pussy atleast

I pray the shitty manlet dies so his whales will fuck off and kill themselves.

Annie was used as plot device for Bert. Look at them now.

No, she would've been eaten by Hisu then and the power wouldn't go to a new person.

Martial arts and athleticism.

>I'm a man, Historia, and I'm going to die.
>It's ok Eren, we are together in this.

I think by "secrets", she means drawing tips

Female - probably stamina. Also her mating call.
Attack - rage.

LM soon.

That's due to their human forms, though.

>What do the Female and Attack Titan excel at?
Being good looking

How would she get eaten if a) they only had one Titan serum, and b) they were unable to get her body out of the crystal?

What if Jaw Titan is the only one that could break Annie out?

>"thanks, I love you mommy"

Stamina is clearly Pieck, and rage is just Eren being Eren.

Noice.

Three years user. Three years for a lot of shit to happen. They could've somehow figured out how to make the Titan serum themselves and design some contraption to break through the crystal.

Female: scream and maybe the crystallization
Attack: being mad, no seriously it has to have some special power but maybe we don't know yet

I'd imagine that Reiner could somehow since Titan armor is his specialty.

Since he's alled the Attack Titan, I'd think he's just the "soldier" who goes in and fucks shit up. The other Titans are used more strategically.

Reminder Manlet drowned Hanji in the sea after this

it doesn't seem any stronger than the Armored or Female titan though

In a sea of cum? yes.

WHY DID ARMIN HAVE TO GET THE COLOSSAL TITIAN?!?
WRYYYYY

What the Armoured has in terms of strength, he lacks in being agile. He was quite slow and clumsy when fighting Eren.

Is the sea really made of piss?

I bet the Attack Titan's special ability is healing extremely quickly. Eren reformed his hands in seconds once.

Stupid dioposter

>Zeke: You don't have to eat the Ackerman as a whole, just the fluids will be enough
>Mikasa: E-eren... maybe w-we can...-
>Eren: I got it Mikasa! Just start spitting in this glass. I'll drink your saliva
lol

Because Armin a shit. I can't even pick which EMA is worse.

That WEG is cluttered as fuck. Would have been funnier if last one was just Grisha carving the swastika into his chest.

Shitren for sure.

fuck off
they should have given him one that wasn't so overpowered like ymir's or something

Annie is for pure love, spoiling a little bit and raising to be a perfect young woman.

Trips confirm. Jean deserves better than Mikasa though and so does she.

That could be it. I don't recall any other shifter showing that level of healing.

But what is Mikasa to Eren?

Not even he knows

Post the opus edit that's all the reactions

>You have 15 seconds to answer
Why can't Mikasa be like this always?

>Isayama: Mikasa’s growth probably involves separation from Eren. By separation, I mean she might be able to return to that ordinary girl that she used to be in childhood…… I read some interesting thoughts from readers on the internet. People would say male mangaka have a tendency to reject the notion of “fate.“ On the contrary, female mangaka draw works that approve “fate.” You meet your Mr./Ms. Right, you say “This is fate!”, and you accept that the trajectory of your life is already predestined. People who interfere with that and seem to affect your serene life are portrayed as villains. Of course, I am not speaking of all mangaka, but with my mentality as a male mangaka, I think it is pitiful if Mikasa’s life is only about staying together with Eren. However to Mikasa, it is a wonderful thing to be with Eren forever. Combining what I’ve said, if I were to draw the separation of Eren and Mikasa, I feel like my portrayal likely won’t be satisfactory for readers, because Mikasa would have to endure the strain of being stuck between Eren and Armin. Even though she can sympathize with Armin, who considers things from a “globalism” perspective, it’s possible that she can’t just let the more self-focused Eren go. [Note: Isayama uses the katakana of “Globalism” in Japanese to describe Armin. He probably means Armin embraces the world and is curious about everything in the universe, while Eren is rather “self-focused” compared to him.]

>implying he cares about ErwL

>implying he doesn't

Why would Isayama be scared of that? he already shared all his drawing tips in the guidebooks.

What did he mean by this?

I can't wait for EMwhales to get btfo. We have to wait two more months, patience.

Any one else found last episode so cheasy and ironic in a good way ?

The author put the right amount of cheese

He doesn't.