Sports players BTFO

Canadian philosopher Dr. Brian Pronger has revealed through his research that male sports players are driven by GAY LUST. In his paper "Outta My Endzone: Sport and the Territorial Anus," Professor Pronger explains how men's sports are used as an outlet for homosexual desire among males who claim to be "straight". Does this describe you, Sup Forums? You bash "soyboys," but at least many of them are ACTUALLY straight. How do you explain Professor Pronger's findings?

Paper abstract:

jss.sagepub.com/content/23/4/373.abstract

Some quotes:

>The practice of competitive sport itself can have homoerotic dimensions: the contact of the playing field, the spectacle of the partially clad body, the steamy environment of the showers and locker room... I argued that men's sport allows men and boys to exclude women and girls from their all-male environments, permits them to play with each other's bodies, to surround themselves with naked men in the showers and locker cooms, to enjoy that all-male contact, without suffering the vilification that usually comes from the open acknowledgment and pursuit of masculine erotic contact, the stigma of "being homosexual."

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/buttons/futaba/post_expand_minus.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm guessing this guy is part of the (((Tribe)))

I played tons of sports as a kid into my mid 20s and none of this shit is realistic, but he is a FUCKING LEAF

>In other words, the homophobia of competitive sport allows men to play with each other's bodies and still preserve their patriarchal heterosexist hegemony; they can have their (beef) cake and eat it, too.

>I will argue that competitive sport... is embedded in the masculine colonizing will to conquer the space of an "other" while simultaneously protectively enclosing the space of the self... In sex, it shows in the desire to penetrate the holes of others and the desire to resist having the same happen to oneself.

>Less boastful than the phallus, perhaps because of its embarrassing vulnerability or even more terrifying potential openness, is the phallus's companion, the protective side of phallic desire, the side than can repel or admit others into the space carved out by phallic aggression.

>The simulacrum of this other side of phallic desire, I suggest is the asshole. It is the tightly closed orifice of the phallic conqueror, as well as the (perhaps) reluctantly opened orifice of the phalically conquered. Masculine desire is thus produced in the play of the phallus and asshole. It stimulates desire as both homoerotic and homophobic: homoerotic in its preoccupation with phallic intent, homophobic in its resistance to penetration.

>It goes without saying that a limp, shriveled penis is not effective in simulating the domineering masculine organization of desire. Given that no penis can live up to its phallic boast, no matter how swollen it gets, phallocentrism finds other ways to territorialize the body: innocuously, possibly, in body building, and more despotically in the territorial violence of warfare and competitive sport, for instance.

Racists and Trump supporters are all fatties, virgins and losers. You really think you'll find any sports players here who will get offended?

Well that explains those tight pants they wear in the NFL, and the scrum in rugby. I remember there was a rugby player out here who used to try sticking his finger up the arse of opponent players.

>Since one's participation in competition indicates one's commitment to phallic potency and one's defeat shows one's anal vulnerability and therefore phallic impotence, there is humiliation in defeat, in being penetrated by one's competitor.

>Desire and competitive sport - a nexus that is usually ignored. It is seldom a focus of the sport media, except where there are sex scandals, such as the recently publicized homosexual subculture in Canadian boys’ and men’s ice hockey: National Hockey league player Sheldon Kennedy, fine example, has revealed that when he was a young man playing in the Canadian Hockey League, he submitted more than 300 times to the sexual demands of his coach, Graham James, who subsequently has been jailed for the offense.

>It has been widely reported in the media that numerous boys exchanged sexual favors tor hockey tickets and other perks with employees of Toronto’s Maple Leaf Gardens. It has also been revealed that there is widespread sexual violence in hockey club initiations.

It's been happening since the Spartans.. macho men like to and look at each others bulging muscles and cocks and roll around in oil performing ungodly acts on each other. Try it some time, you may enjoy it.

>philosopher
>research
also
>philosopher
>findings

Philosophy is just shitposting with more profound vocabulary.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

So this guys basically writing some fanfiction and calling it philosophy? What a pretentious asslicker.

>Canadian philosopher

The absolute state of (((psyops))) lmao

Can't even rage anymore.
These faggots are some removed from masculinity they cannot in fathom that not everything is sexual to normal human

>faggot thinks everyone is a faggot
Yeah, it's called "being a narcissistic faggot egotist"

Sports is a form of discipline, but in public schools, it is just a form of hierarchical degeneracy. I play football, hence, I'm cooler than you.

I used drugs and stole girls from these faggots, so I'd argue that their may be some truth to the homosexual drive here.

guaranteed he never played a single sport.

>Pronger
It sounds like he's just projecting.

there is potent kikery at work here

I lift for traps... so I can't say he's wrong

does it work though?

People who play sports, aside from niggers, tend to be conservative, you faggot. Same goes for cops and military, many of whom played sports in grade school.

This is actually really nice. I’m pretty brown but the rest of this hits home, thanks buddy.

Dr. Pronger has a doctorate degree and has published several books and articles on these topics. He is a social scientist dealing with topics of power, sports, and sexuality. These are his conclusions. Do you have BETTER evidence for a different conclusion?

This man has a PhD
He draws his salary from the public purse and tuition paid by impressionable youths

I'm actually incredibly angry right now

Projection.

You know, maybe all of history? Sports doesn’t equal repressed homosexuality. Dudes a closet faggot writing some shit he wishes were real.

I haven't reached my goal yet so I can't say. Judging from some stories on /fit/ it does work.

oh haha well as someone on the trappy side of things that's pretty hot

>social scientist
Libfag confirmed, gtfo

Removing shitskin filth from existence has to be the first duty of the new order.

t. gay sports guy

I said haha benis not haha bowflex

Link to fulltext pdf?

>Territorial Anus

Welp. Now I gotta rename my band. Any suggestions?

>Bad goys, don’t band together
>Don’t you know that you look like a bunch homos, all sweaty and dressed in sports clothing while running into eachother
>Oy vey.

Kikes are afraid of physical exercise as it naturally leads to people improving their physiques as well as sanitizing their minds. Team sports especially so, it destroys any false notion post-modernists and marxists try to push. They're afraid of competition.

Yeah! Masculinity is actually gay! i wonder (((who))) could be behind this latest finding??

>Do you have BETTER evidence
Better than what, no evidence at all?

what? what fucking nonsense is this? fucking retarded. ppl wanna make us all gay.so stupid.

they wanna have gay fucking fantasies about straight men. fucking sick

exactly.

exercise, men, and be straight. be masculine and strong. Lust for women, appreciate the natural gender dynamic and don't be afraid of romance- it is the wholesome empowering element of a relationship.

s.4cdn.org/image/buttons/futaba/post_expand_minus.png
Sounds like Dr. Pronger is projecting his faggoty territorial anus

>WHAT? LARGE GROUPS OF MALES TEND TO THINK IN A MORE CONSERVATIVE WAY?
>WHAT? MALES WHO LIFT AND ARE ACTIVE TEND TO BE CONSERVATIVE?
>STOP BEING MASCULINE AND GROUPING TOGETHER WITH OTHER MEN, GOYIM, DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S GAY?

Wtf? That's not how sports works outside of the US. We don't shower naked with other men

lol honestly. he's fucking sick for sure.

What do you think the odds are that this so called doctor is a faggot who's just fantasizing?

>psychoanalysts can’t into Aristocratic spirit

what is the aristocratic spirit? i want to learn.

i always thought team sports players were gay. collectivist traits never lie

It's on Sci-Hub.

>Canadian philosopher Dr. Brian Pronger
philosopher, so his opinion is based on shit
also start lifting faggot

then why don't wymen like sports

I can't even get angry anymore, this is just sad to read.

Actually, Dr. Pronger discusses women's sports a bit in his essay.

>The homophobia of women’s competitive sport finds its expression in the repeated renunciation by athletes, coaches, and sport administrators that there is a significant lesbian presence in women’s sport. That homophobic culture of denial often ends in public purges of lesbian athletes and coaches and functions to prevent the implicit homoeroticism of women’s sport from becoming an explicit, indeed celebrated practice.

nothing wrong with having some fun in the gym showers with your bros . its only gay if you keep salking about it all day and make it a part of your identity , to most men its just harmless fun among friends .
also
>implying this dosnt apply to women also

I think the odds are far higher that he is either a Marxist infiltrator or completely D E M O R A L I Z E D.

easy for a soyboy to defend other soyboys by calling fit, prime men homosexual simply for being superior male specimens in comparison to low testosterone softcocks

Agreed, soyboys have gotten so low now adays they make up excuses on the run. Listen OP, people don't play sports for your gay fantasy you fucking nigger, we play sports for fun and the feeling of competition. Fun it is to sack the quarterback in the backfield as a defense of backer, but so competitive that the quarterback starts to hate you for it. Fun when you make soyboy mcgee's track time look like a kangaroo without a tail, competitive when soyboy mcgee stops being soy and catches up. Anyone who tries to devalue sports has never been committed to a sport, or has actually played the sport correctly or at all. This means you Leaf. Sports are the man's way of entertaining himself, and the boys way of being raised right. KYS faggot OP.

Well I'm gay and played sports in school, and the aggression was my favorite part. You tell me senpai.

As a soyboy twink who hates sports, I'd say this is accurate. Fucking strong athletic faggots.

well leaf can argue this that and whatever but at the end of the day - soyboy's wife is gonna fuck Chad on the side - and Chad didn't get a vasectomy - and Chad won't be stuck raising the kid - Chad wins.

John Hopoate

Golden fucking moment in rugby history

Queer theory is the death pit of academia

>Deleuze and Guattari
>Foucault
>Habermas

This is how you know someone is so far up their own ass in critical theory they have nothing comprehensible to say.

SPANDEX IS HOMOEROTIC WHO KNEW

I wasn't born gay so I'm not gay.

> Soygoys projecting this hard.
Masculinity will survive the decadent times. It's funny as fuck watching men without physical prowess make excuses. There is no excuse - if you are without even a little bit of tone, you deserve to be shot.

what did he do to that man mommy

How ? He is projecting.
Yes, homos can do sports. No, doing sports is not a homo thing.
Its healthy, it prevents ending as a blob of far ora soyboy faggot.
Another great mind that " philosopher", with solid reasoning and proofs.
Pffffff.

>social scientist
>social
>scientist
Gets me every time.

>being competitive is gay

Thanks Dr. Bullshit.

I find competitive sport to be a perfect time to beat those who can't surpass me and learn from those who do. Overall I think it's great for male bonding and also self confidence.
I mostly play tennis, badminton and pool so no contact, but even then, it's all very manly and fun and I see those who would cast aspersions of homosexuality upon those male moments to be totally subversive and targeted for that loser attitude of always justifying their failures by criticizing winners.

>canadian
>pronger

Exactly. Looking at the current state of /fit/ I am not surprised if there are people who lift or do other sports to attract fellow faggots, but there is nothing better than sport for fun and enjoyment. Might have already ended myself if I didn't visit the place, never started lifting and kept posting on /r9k/. Few things compare to enjoying a sport, getting noticeably better at it and getting the most out of your body. OP probably enjoys a life of vidya and degeneracy more. Let's see where that will bring him.

It sure seems like it.
Gotta admit though, the more hetero-manly something is, the more it's likely to be absolute candy for some homosexual dudes.
I used to buy my breakfast from a giant dude who owned this milk bar in the city. Saw him one morning with bruises and abrasions on his face and wondered what the hell would hurt a guy this big. He was Ian Roberts, rugby player, massive faggot. He liked little blond skinny boys as his boyfriends.
Try talking this soyboy/cuck bullshit around someone who is 196cm tall and 112kg. The guy probbaly pisses out more testosterone when he wakes up in the morning than you have in your whole family tree.
TLDR OP queer theory stuff is dodgy as hell and not worth reading

What sports do you play dutch bro? I play football if you couldnt tell, swim, wrestling, and maybe track/field if I am up for it. Also I lift weights if you count that as a sport. When I mean football I mean the obviously superior get hoes easily football.

At the moment I only lift, but I have done judo for 5-6 years in the past and also did swim. Hope to get into something like boxing in the future and start swimming again.

>Fun it is to sack the quarterback in the backfield as a defense of backer, but so competitive that the quarterback starts to hate you for it.

This is so gay...

>social '''scientist'''

DO. NOT.ANSWER.OR.REPLY.

THIS IS A SHILL SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

pretty sure male competitive nature is entirely driven by natural selection. yeah sure sports may be a fun outlet for those who already have homoerotic desires but unless the sport is contact wrestling this paper doesn't hold much credence.

dude its like symbolic lmao