How do I deal with druggie degenerates in my street?

How do I deal with druggie degenerates in my street?
There's a certain house on my what once was peaceful street who deals right outside my house, and the mother has two degenerate junkie kids.
I just took a picture of a deal going down and called the cops - but I know that won't do shit. I want them out of my street ASAP.

Wat do Sup Forums?

bump

Post the pic.

Be a man and confront them you subhuman pajeet.

australia is a hell hole of immigrants and junkies.

Dude, you must put shit under there car door handles, human farces is best. You must be /DEVILISH/

if it's on their property, who cares. as long as they're not migrants

I already did. Told them I called the cops, got evidence and told them to fuck off my property and fuck off out of the street.

Steal their drugs, and bash the fuck out of them, only way to deal with junkies

Contact TT or ACA

That'd be fucking sick but I'm not too fussed with having my once lovely street known as a junkie haven desu

If your neighbours are pissed about them too they can turn it in to a "JUNKIE DOLE BLUDGERS RUINING A QUIET SUBURBAN STREET" and do vox pop interviews with neighbours about how the police don't do anything

Use your boomerang to hook away his next deal, rail the lines of coke and kill yourself

switch out all the junk in their syringes with AIDS blood

start flinging bags of flaming shit at them and post a vid

Did you at lewast try to be civil with them?

I've found dealing with immigrants & junkies is next to impossible unless you're sparing them a smoke.

Bashing them is your only solution. Get buff son and take control.

get video footage of a deal going down

or

talk a lot of shit to provoke them
THEN when they get aggressive START recording (do not record your provocative shit talk)
Once they see you recording they'll try to take your recording device, this is assault, and then you can shoot them dead. Works every time.

Yeah neighbors are fuckin pissed, a group of us just went down and told the mother to fuck off and that shit is getting way out of hand. A year ago we literally had on a daily basis people doing burnouts in our street because one of her little cunts was fucking with peoples drug money.

How can I secure my house as well? I'm scared these fuckers can do some damage.

Arson. If you burn down the entire street they'll be forced to move.

Just fucking dress like a ninja beat them up one night, get your mates to back you up.
Then rob the house, take their drugs, you'll have about 5 minutes to get out before the cops arrive. I'd suggest going out the back and jumping a few fences and hide in a dumpster for a good hour.
Remember to bring a bong in case they have some dank and you want to smoke while you pass the time.
Also don't forget when you bail back home try to stay clear from the roads and hide behind bushes when cars pass by.

Well police will deal with them when they aquire their own proof, which is not always easy for them to do as they can not stretch their time to monitor each site 24.7 even that migh not be suficient...

So you cant blame the police for not wantinv to use your photo as evidence.

In this case I would use the weasel way, lol!

Film the deals from a safe distance, from an angle that does not indicate your point of 'home sweet home, upload it to youtube, place flyers around the block of the link and and thats enough heat fkr them to move along or get caught eventually! That is if you dont get caught first, film within means of the law, so if it is legal to film from a lublic street.... Film not with your phone and post not on your computer!

I think TT and ACA might be the go. That shit sounds right up there alley and at the very least it'll shame the cops in to actually doing something or best case scenario the druggies get shipped off.

Drop small baggies of powdered sodium hydroxide around the street in inconspicuous areas (maybe one or two a week). If you can't get baggies, try glad wrap twisted shut and sealed with a rubber band. Sooner or later someone is going to snort, smoke or shoot it and have an extremely bad day.
Hopefully the druggy network will Chinese whisper this into your friendly neighbourhood dealers giving someone a hotshot.
Once that happens, it's only a matter of time until they go out of business.

You might also try contacting www.afp.gov.au/contact-us/crime-stoppers if you're not keen on maiming or killing someone. AFP is a bit more interested in dealers than the local plods who are just there for DV and speeding tickets.

>get an envelope
>put some drugs inside
>mail it to one of your neighbours with no return address from another city when you get the chance
>put an invoice inside with miscreants name from ‘Darknet Industries Au’ or the like

I have seen a slow increase of crackhead scum coming into my neighbourhood which is near forest and full of old people.
Kind of fucked because kids now are fucking degenerate and think hanging around with eshays is cool and start smoking crack in their early teens.
I hope they stay away from these cunts yet I haven't seen them for a while

exactly the type of person desu, these "lads" (they were only just starting to be a thing when I was young). I fucking despise them.

has to be Adelaide

I resent that. The Northern suburbs don't count as Adelaide. Neither do the Southern suburbs...or the Eastern suburbs past a certain point.

Wrong.

Congrats on getting yourself killed, OP.

And call the AFP

eshays/lads are just wiggers
they listen to rap, smoke crack ,wear fake jewellery, talk shit 24/7, are insecure to even thinking making eye contact is a threat, all weigh 40kg and have kids to 15yo sluts.

They all fight like niggers too when it's one by one they back off and call you a dog or a cunt or they just swing by the group.

They ruin Nike TN's also

I'm not going to get killed by little lad faggots user

Depends. If youre in kalgoorlie just get your mates together and beat up the kids when you see em

Anywhere else call the cops

what the fuck are "eshays"? and "lads" is a term I've never heard used, by Australians at least.

take your dog for a walk, run up to the dealer and say if I see you dealing here again I'm going to let my dog rip you in two. walk away.

sell the house
move to the country

I feel safe because I have a huge doggo, but also on edge because they might try and kill him

saw this one on the weekend, was probably 11 or 12 drinking a monster that was bigger than his head while his mate was riding his scooter like a faggot.
All I thought was that kid is going to be smoking crack soon

Lad is pretty common in Australia. I have no idea what the fuck "eshay" is. Must be some weird bogan vernacular.

wtf cunt how have you never heard of eshays before?
How old are you? I guess it's kinda new but not that you.
The Australian Equivalent of UK Chav's/Lads, wear the same clothes, act the same, et

WHERE IS AUSPOL?

Kill 'em. With a machete or a hatchet. Or trust in the duly appointed officers of the law to do their jobs and society to judge and punish these degenerates as appropriate to rehabilitate them into useful, productive, and law abiding members of society. Hah hah hah, yeah fuckin' right. Get a machete, you know what to do from there.

Maybe its an east coast thing. Here in the sticks, aka Adelaide, we always just called them derro dropkick bogan scummy maggot dog cunts

There you go matey, look a bit harder next time

There was some eshay raging at some african cunt on facebook recently about how his dindu sons were carrying knives and shit
fuck it was funny

THANKS

live stream your street and tag the pigs in under your own name every 40 minutes
problem solved narc

Where?

Go to Derryn Hinch

Don't call your local cop shop, because they probably can't be arsed to deal with it.
Call Crimestoppers or use their online tipoff page, and the information gets handed on to both your local cops which will require a response, as well as local drug units. Once you see the arrest you and the. Neighbors must write statements about how violent and dangerous the street is to provide to the courts.

If it's public housing report them online, or search the address online to find which real estate company is leasing it and report it to them as well (and tell them police are involved).

I have never heard of this term either. I am over 40 and have seen a lot of shit in my city

Please, we don't even have Lebs.
I've never even heard what the fuck an 'eshay' is.

I'm "only" 30 and I've never heard them.

This is still too old to get the "eshay's" term, you'd best stick to chav/sluts for women and lads for men.
I'm only 25 and I only know the term "eshay's" is more of a Sydney term.

Fire bomb the crackhouse.

>be op
>young guy who was framed by the pigs gets out of prison amd moves in down the road
>3 kids at home but cant get job because of record
>starts selling a bit of weed so his kids can have shoes at kindy and not bit by snakes in sand pit
>call cops and get him arrested
>poor guys missus has to start whoring to feed and clothe her kids
>kids get bitten by snakes and die
>crims girlfriend gets aids and a habit and dies
>guy comes out of prison and murders 8 people nothing to live for anymore

Fuck you OP you creeping piece of dribbly shit, I hope you get cancer of the arse

18 and radelaidean, never heard it til now.

We don't get things in Adelaide until 10 years after they've happened.

I'm only Canberran and a lot of that Sydney talk comes here eventually, I only heard the term eshay a couple of years ago but even so it's not as common here.

Nah that type of shit doesn't really happen here.
The only place you'd find it is Davoren Park, not even Port Adelaide has anything like it.
They're gentrifying Brompton, Bowden, Croydon, Prospect, Mile End, all those kinds of suburbs close to the city. Adelaide is too middle class for that kind of shit.

I'm from Canberra, which suburb user?

Watch for coming/going patterns, take position somewhere unconnected to your property, BANG.

>tfw North Adelaide

feels good man

Kambah originally but i'm out at Queanbeyan now

Red and White or Blue and White?

top fucking lel, this is brilliant

>eshay
That just sounds like they've picked up the beaner word "esé".

I was going to ask if you were Canberran because you posted a Kingsleys burger cunt

This.

It'll be public housing. Or fucking stupid Asian landlords. One or the other.

wut?

It's a fucking McChicken from the /ck/ meme because I shitpost there more often than I should

Are you really from North Adelaide?
Which place down O'Connell made the AB?

The Blue and White.

Get out of my town.
Only crackheads go to the Blue and White.

But they did invent the AB

BURN IT DOWN WHEN THEY ARE OUT.

Eshays are just australian wiggers/chavs/proud underachievers. They're either from poor outer suburbs or rich little shits emulating the thugs. I'm from melbourne and first heard the term in '06 or so

Dude I hope you are still on. I had a similar problem. If they are real true-blue junkie derros they will steal your ciggie butts out of any outside ashtrays they can see from the street. Its pretty easy for shit thats outside to get 'contaminated' if you get my drift. Be creative.