FBI INvESTIGATING CHILD RAPIST AND CHILD MURDeRER MIKE PENCE:

>fbi finds out about Tory smith in 2015

>3agents investigate
>>> get shot by assistant director by high speed rail underground by dc milab 2
>>>>< high up enough to keep their deaths compartmentalized within agency so no other agents find out

Fast forward 3 months:

>>>> 3 different agents find out about Tory smith and get shot and killed once again by assistant director
>>>>but this time it’s not containable an 14 agents shoot fbi assisyant director and deputy director of fbi mark f jewliano and mueller get justice served.

====== by now shitstorm swirls within the agency and all suspected pedophile agents are arrested/killed by based FBI agents.

>>>>>fast forwRd pedo mike pence gets in office now fbi is fucked because pence controls special ops military personnel to kill all bases FBI agents. Reform happens after based FBI agents are killed and now a massive fbi recruiting class loyal to pence arrive ....

Correct me if I’m wrong fbi
:

9,000 indictments served include all the individuals involved. Tory smith said about 16,000 were involved
. Based FBI agents band together and work at clearing 1 by 1 until pressure mounts and pence has no more allies.

9,000 indictments are helping be served by ayyy lmaos arresting individuals. Ayyyy lmao arrests have tapered a bit due to fewer prayers for arrests. If fbi cannot arrest and limited prayers come in child traffickers in military Air Force ice seal politicians ayyys cannot intervene for arrests.

Military continues to try and trigger ww3 with nukes but since earth is under quarantine obviously disguised nuclear warheads being sent up by spaceX will continue to be shot down/confiscates disarmed remotely by beautiful blue bird ayyys and other humans.

Bottom line: prayers are needed.

Thank you thank you god for shutting down the milab child trafficking operation and arresting all those involved

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9nZCRjG1UI [Open] [Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PDPRHbWKFwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reposting because it is quality pasta.

this guy claims like every famous person in the world has raped him and are watching him through the blinds. He's a fucking schitzo
>inb4 shill
just fuck off with your spam thread.

Rip Katherine John and Robert.

Based FBI agents from Washington DC who died trying. To fight milab child trafficking ring.

They took their bodies andloaded them up to be put into the car gill meat supply in Texas

Your murderer mark f giuliano was killed by 14 of your brothers and sisters looking to end the milab child trafficking operation. Where children are strapped to tables drugged hand raped and them murdered by choking children to death.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PDPRHbWKFwo

FBI get in here

kys JIDF

Are we getting closer fbi?????

K kkkatherine

kkkk atherine is that youuuuu???????

Kkkkkatherine ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Didn’t do a very good job on changing the name whoever tried to cover up her death.

Move her out of town to Baltimore. Nice fuckin try can’t wait till this is on the news

Where are all the shills?????????????

FBI where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu????? ???????

Why won’t you investigate the death of one of your own???

Do I have to find Robert and John as well for you ??? ???????????????????

Why do you treat your own so terribly???????????????????????????

I am some random user

I am not her family.

Stahp being pussies investigate mike pence

Why the thread shadow ban Sup Forums??? Something important in it???

Is it scrubby time???????,,?,,,,????? ????

Waiting to see what else I have or what ?????? Hahahhaha

Anons

?

?

?

?

?

They’re waiting for more info . Roll quads and I might share more

Take your meds please, OP.

Wtf is this even about? Why the shit formatting? Are you literally schizophrenic? Bump anyway I want to see more

>schizophrenic

op is a kike confirmed

Where are the anons ???????