ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

>IF YOU WISH TO TRAVEL TO NK FROM TODAY, YOUR FUNERAL WISHES WILL BE ORGANISED FIRST
>twitter.com/annafifield/status/952677469869441027
US FORCES BUILDING UP AROUND NK, CARL VINSON, USS WASP WITH F35's, 3 B2 NUKE BOMBER DEPLOYED TO GUAM (WITH BUNKER BUSTER BOMBS)
>dailysabah.com/asia/2018/01/15/us-sends-aircraft-carrier-bombers-to-korea-ahead-of-olympics
CIA SAYS NK CAN NUKE USA BY MARCH
>newsweek.com/cia-north-korea-trump-three-months-735229
Recently Russia and China have done drills on the border with NK, as well as built refugee camps and sent in military weaponary, equipment and troops.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1179616/north-koreas-passport-is-more-powerful-than-most-of-south-asias/
travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/before-you-go/travelers-with-special-considerations/high-risk-travelers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAWAII NUKE EAS ALERT RELATED
Possible false flag gone wrong.

benis in vegene :DDD

If anything happens and the MSM blames it on Korea, know that it is and always will be ISRAEL.

redpill me on Potcoin

"This will be the end of America as we know it. Here the hammer stroke will fall the hardest. If the river is taken, if the garrison at Sup Forums falls, the last defense of this country will be gone."

Sweden you're about to get fucked HARD by Russia. Will you join the fight, soldier?

:DD

Not only this. Watch for $-flag.
18 jan - see into this date.
$ will plunge.
Water and war will follow.

>qz.com/1179616/north-koreas-passport-is-more-powerful-than-most-of-south-asias/

south asians btfo

Its the deep breath before le mutt

WW3 is gonna be great.
>America = destroyed
>ME = destroyed
>China and Russia = destroyed
All the biggest shitholes wiped off the map.

32 weeks.

"We cannot get out. We cannot get out. They have smeared the bridge and Second Hall. Hans and Nigel and Pierre fell there bravely while the rest retreated to the Chamber of…Mazarbul. We are still ho{ldin}g...but hope …Sven’s party went five days ago but today only four returned. The pool is up to the wall at West-gate. The Watcher in the Water took Sven--we cannot get out. The end comes soon. We hear sharts, sharts in the deep. They are coming." ~ excerpt from the Book of Mazarbul

Muslims don't need middle east any more, they have Europe.

game of thrones sucks

>Probably the most hostile point of rhetoric with NK right now, outside of actual war
>"OH MY GOD! Why is it THAT DANGEROUS to travel to North Korea? I should be able to flash my American passport everywhere and scream at the top of my lungs that I am an American citizen, from the top of the mountains in Afghanistan to the streets of North Korea!"

Can't we just let these retards go, label their action as suicide, and then not give into demands since they are officially "dead"?

It's lord of the rings you fucking retard.

you're thinking of Harry Potter

spooky

No that's dumbledash you faggot

JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY

that is dinklage and a white walker you dolt. what are you smoking?

If we make the first move against NK then won't China have to attack us due to obligation reasons? Hillary was going to lead us into a war with your country, Trump is leading us into a war with China instead.

I just hope we'll help you with nuking the shit out of china instead of fighting for some chink faggots for no reason.

China would like a buffer state between them and SK. But is it worth it at this point? China might just fold and deal with their border.

Sorry privyet, it may not happen considering your Government. Then again, heel turns aren't too uncommon, and with Putin, if there's more to be gained from betraying China than not, he'll certainly go for the more money making route. also please do not destroy kiev until august i want Metro:Exodus to come out before anything like that goes down

The Hawaii missile alert was real, it was not a mistake.

its chronicles of narnia you fucking retards

no.
either they actually attack, then we bring the fucking building down on them.
or
things get so bad that big daddy China finally does something.

And even if NK starts it, I am 100% positive that China will move in right away and depose of Un and all the provocateurs from rule and put in place a party that will still be hostile to the US, but will listen to Beijing a lot more. Really a win-win for China, they still get that buffer from US influence in the region, their action will be justified as responding to NK attack , and no refugee crisis because the nation of NK will still be intact more or less. Oh, and China finally gets to test out their new military toys and logistics in a real world situation instead of training.

It's Charlotte's Web you idiot.

Duh.

Wrong. Santa actually.

wait what? who the fuck would travel there in the first place lmfaofao. sounds like natural selection to me, let em go.

This is a good shitpost

if i remember correctly some army user said that china has said fully they will defend north korea, and they will defend them in war. The bad part is if we get into war new technologies will be unrevealed and millions and millions will die instantly probably.

>The bad part is if we get into war new technologies will be unrevealed and millions and millions will die instantly probably.
How is this bad? The modern world is stagnant and needs to be depopulated, especially by brown people

Bruh that'sthe plot to one of my favorite games. Mercenaries Playground of Destruction.

dont encourage him

Why is this a Happening thread? Can anyone tell me why such obvious information is given Happening classification?? So stupid...

Bad timing. Winter olympics. Not likely to be a war yet. Maybe the special olympics

Yes, I'm sure it will happen any day now.

Ok, here's my problem with what you said: there is a chance, if such a scenario is carried out, that you die too. You're ok with that?

No fuck you that was a good shitpost. Short, sweet, effective.

>january 10th
old news

so you're saying China will defend NK even if they launch and nuke another country? No, sorry, they're not that stupid. Sure, I can totally see China defend NK if the war was started over very vague actions or reasons. But if NK actually carries out a full on attack on another country, China will NOT be fighting with NK or they will pretty much be advocating and supporting the attack themselves. Maybe they might set up chinese troops within NK terroritories as a way to deter US from hitting those areas for fear of igniting a larger conflict, but they most likely won't be actively helping if Un initiates the war.

you monkeys

this is just a distraction, but I do not yet know for what

suggestions?

>new technologies will be unrevealed and millions and millions will die instantly probably.
Fucking dotard.

There's a difference between defending the actions of the North Korean power and being prepared to house the inevitable refugees that had nothing to do with the actions of the power.

nicely cropped.

Just for US passport using people
>Do not travel to North Korea
>due to the serious risk of arrest and long-term detention of U.S. nationals.

no nukes or anything.

BORING!

Trips mean nothing happens as always and everything will be just fine lads.

Step one: dont get distracted
Setp two: ?
Step three: profit!

Shit, well, I still think nothing will happen.

got any proof fag?

wait till april.

>drumpfkins happy to be send to die in a useless asian war

lel

you don’t need to prepare for refugees is everyone’s gonna die

Trips mean norks fire the first shot

>le september 23 xd

Or just a test to see if the system works.

Reminder that NK is controlled by (((C - A)))

Usa will. They will have to. Only way to save $.

china?

>need to build dollar bank that creates debt in North Korea like a good goy, else my stolen billions won't grow

No. CIA niggers

colombia actually

Cuba.

then it wouldnt take 38 minutes to correct the (((mistake)))
NK TO Hawaii ICBM Flight time = 37min

kek

If anything Kim actually can be our agent.

Fucking dead

canada

Yup. Kim Yong Un has NEVER threatened to pre-emptively nuke the USA. He has consistently said they're for self defense. Go ahead, try to find him say it at least once in a speech or in their state media. It's all been CNN's anonymous sources.

your average pump and dump shitcoin

Um, that notice has nothing to do with an impending war. That's the default message anytime a country is deemed "high risk" for any reason

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/before-you-go/travelers-with-special-considerations/high-risk-travelers.html

Then the Bongistani caliphate shall reign supreme!

It's Witches of Waverly Place holy fuck.

other news link is fresh

God dammit im in Hong Kong for work. How fucked am I, Sup Forums?

look at the toher links mate

other*

> Children-pets

Atleat we are not finnish :DDDDDD so big penis if true

Irrelevant

Destroying europe would kill more asians than if we destroyed asia

Nice.

uh, no. International politics dictates casualties be minimized. Everything will be precision strikes against Nork missiles and artillery with quick submission in mind. No one will reveal new tech if they don't have to. China/Russia won't do shit because of secret US missile defense tech (lasers etc). They have no say in the matter other than bitching.

pretty cringy desu

Tell me about the lasers

Quality

>mount laser on plane
>mount laser on space-based weapon platform
>shoot missile with laser

All I know about it really.

shit I have to cancel my vacation to north korea now

what

He was probably banking on getting digits for his post so that he could get (you)s but it failed miserably.

Based Trump and Kim
They'll eventually team up and defeat the real enemy just like my rival trope anime

rare kim