Boruto

Uchihas are the worse.

Not as bad as the Namikaze

When will we have more of this handsome fella?

Int is less about analytical power and more about knowledge. Sakura is the most knowledgeable, knowing about anatomy and shit, Sasuke's reasonably educated, and Naruto has the ninja equivalent of a GED.

Remember the days where Shino wrecked the Sound dude and Kankuro?

what happened guys

>Sasuke's reasonably educated
He also lost his family at an early age and had to be self-taught for the rest of his adolescence, at least until he ran into Orochimaru. But all he did was fondle him and talk about snakes, so he didn't learn much there, either.

Kishimoto'd

Namikaze managed to reach God-levels without eyehax or ancient alien genes bullshit.

:'^(
a-at least he's getting screen time ;_;

Honestly at least he isn't Tenten.

>Shino became a teacher because kids were the only people that took him seriously for some reason
>Nobody in his class take him seriously

Why?
Why does Kishimoto hate him?

I can't wait for Ikemoto/Ukyo/SP to give individual designs and names to the most important of these guys. They are probably the most powerful young leaf ninja after team Konohamaru.

Yeah, they did it by ripping off Senju techniques.

to be fair kishimoto isn't writing, i don't know if that doesn't mean shit has to go by him though or he still gives out plot points

>says the worst hokage who jobbed against no name ninjas

And then he goes "I'm not racist I-I had plenty of Uchiha friends"

ushithas are fucking scum.

>everything in this world runs on chakra
>create a character who can control swarms of bugs that eat chakra
Kishi's fault for giving him an ability that breaks the world.

Nothing wrong with that.

He literally started with nothing and became god.

Stop pushing this meme, Uchiha are the absolute worst.
Uchihas are scum, but Uchiha apologists are worse than scum.

But becoming a joke character is the most he has ever done.

Uchihas? more like uSHIThas.

I foresee that Salad will rip off one of their eyes so he can acquire god eyehax.

If this was his fate i wish he died in the Ninja War.

>dying for your village

That's bad because...

I wouldn't mind Mangekyo if every Uchiha didn't have one in story.

No he basically that the Uchihas that basically just dropped their shit clan like the garbage that that clan is are allright.
The only Uchihas that are okay are the Uchihas who don't like or care for other Uchihas.

They are incredibly entertaining though

>Tobirama wasn't born with bullshit wood powers
>So he just invented anti-Uchiha techniques left and right
>Mastered water to the point where he didn't need a source so he could put out Uchiha flames
>Created shadow clones to always have a 2-on-1 scenario necessary to fight the Sharingan
>Invented teleportation to counteract move-reading
>Invented reanimation to fuck with Uchiha emotional retardation
Second the best

I hate uchihas, they're trash. Only Itachi was decent, the rest is dogshit.

He could've gone in Neji's place.

Nobody would have given a shit

against no names unlike the 3rd who saved the village from Orochimaru or the 4th from Nine tailed fox

pathetic

I can't deny that.
It is like watching a sitcom about a dysfynctional family, but even worse than that.

I wish Neji was bullied by the kids

Kishimoto knows

Obligatory shitpost.

2nd Raikage died by tanking 10k enemies and he was fucking deadly.

Better to die with some dignity to live enough to see you become a joke who will lose to three academy level kids.

>I hate uchihas, they're trash. Only shisui was decent, the rest is dogshit.
Ftfy

Itachi? more like itaSHIT.

>literally mindfucked the girl who loved him in themost fucked up way
>good

Apologists pls go.

Daily reminder that Sakura would destroy Hinata in a fight.

I knew this thread was garbage. It'd be better to just let it die.

He was pretty based desu.

Coolest Guy and Madara are best uncles

I wonder if there is a female one in there since they pointed out that the ones cloned wrong look different.

Don't they have to be related for that to work?

Daily reminder that Sarada is extremely molestable.

The whole thread is drastically different from the other Boruto threads.

What is Salads reaction to her ancestors being literal psychopaths? Will she find out?

I don't remember that being said.

Uchihas used to take each others eyes left and right.

Why is Sarada so ugly? it's because that pink shit is her mother?

i.e. it sucks. I know. When the focus is on Naruto instead of Boruto, the thread just turns out worse.

lmao

also does she know about Itachi killing all of them and Sasuke killing him or what

>literally every jutsu he created counters an Uchiha.
Tobirama truly is the best.
Why is hating the Uchiha so much fun,
no wonder Sup Forums is a thing.

No, Naruto's propaganda will make sure of that.

If you could do 1 Ninja bullshit thing what would you choose to be able to do Sup Forums?
Ninja puppets for me, mostly because that shit's versatile as fuck.
and it'd let me grab stuff without having to get up, letting me be a lazy ass

How the other Hokages can even compete?

Kamui for the same reasons as yours.

dose manga stream just add shit

Definitely shadow clones.

Chouji became that super m8 friend that is up to kick some ass anytime.

By winning world wars instead of dying in them

Uchiha's are the best

Susanoo
>protection from anything dangerous (at least I'm sure there is nothing IRL that can harm susanoo)
>can create hands to grab shit
>allows to fly
>looks fucking cool

Uchihas are trash.

Itachi is the shittiest Gary Stu in a clan composed entirely by Gary Stus

So, why was Sasuke spared if the Uchiha's genetic psychopathy is still there? Was it only because he's Naruto's boyfriend?
Or do they expect those retarded genes to be fixed through heterosis?

uzumaki is the coolest

Didn't he put her in a genjutsu where she lived her whole life with him because of time dilation shit?
He basically killed her without taking anything away from her because she got to experience the best possible outcome her life could have had

Still pretty fucked desu.

>Was it only because he's Naruto's boyfriend?
pretty much this, I mean who else can stop him?

Itachi loved Sasuke too much.

t Uchihafag

Itachi was one of the main reasons why Sasuke became so retarded, by torturing him as a child and telling him to hold on to hatred.

Though, on Itachi's defence, Kishimoto probably hadn't planned on turning him into a good guy by the time he wrote that scene.

How is that fucked up?
He literally gave her an entire life before killing her. The net loss was 0, it's like he never even killed her except he didn't get to experience it too

>Every buff that the 1st and 2nd received during the series should have made the 3rd even stronger by comparison.

>Instead he gets demoted to jobber tier hokage.

Would guys watch an SD comedy series mocking the Uchihas for their edginess?
>Takes place post ch.699, AU where Itachi, Madara, and Obito survived the war
>They do not receive the death penalty, but are placed under permanent house arrest in the Uchiha estate, barring missions (they do not Orochimaru it because Itachi)
>Sakura is their handler, she is slowly driven insane by their antics, petty shit-flinging and being their house-keeper
>All of them have become NEETS
>Obito even has a Rin body pillow
>Nobody takes them seriously
>Salad is alive, basically is the sane one of the Uchiha household, developed the personality of Daria to cope with the embarrassment of having such a family, but still secretly as neurotic and obsessive as them
>Episodes will focus on their daily routine,
>Episode where the 4 of them attempt to teach Salad the Fireball jutsu, ends up burning 1/2 of the Land of Fire's combustible matter down
>Snowball fight episode, snowballs are eventually replaced with meteors
>Episode where Salad is going on a playdate with Boruto,
>Cart race episode, massive property damage ensues
>Basically Osomatsu-San but with Uchihas as the MCs

(Bad Joke JACKASS)
(Hypocrite)
M.a.g.a fags are the worst scumbags like trump

It's still and illusion, and one she didn't agree to have in exchange for reality.

Itachi pretty much played god with her.

Maybe deep down Itachi wanted him to avenge him by killing the elders.

Whos this semon demon

>Make your waifu in puppet form
>Pack her full of enough weapons to kill an entire village

Itachi could have done so himself.
He had enough ability and power to pull it off.

Fuck off Narutards

Namikaze aryan genes are god tier. They are so fucking good that they manage to overwrite both Uzumaki genes AND Hyuga genes.

Meanwhile the genes of any other super duper bullshit special snowflake Clan get diluted the second they stop inbreeding between themselves. Sarada needs glasses while being a fucking Uchiha, Tsunade can't into Wood, etc.

And let's also not forget the Namikaze started from absolutely nothing. A random guy who simply god gud instead of being born into power like everyone else.

Didn't they have the surekill pot that Tenten thought could even defeat final form Madara?

>fucking niggerstream
they have to be adding shit in or exaggerating a bit right?

He agreed with them tho.

He had the option to pick the clan side.

That's the principal from TLR.

That's my point.
He didn't screw over with Sasuke so that he would kill the people he worked with, since he could have killed them himself.

Itachi messed with Sasuke because he's either retarded (Uchiha genes at work), or simply because Kishimoto had no idea what he was going to do later with his character.

>Sarada needs glasses while being a fucking Uchiha
When did being a Uchiha = Good eyesight?

Gah, I'm remembering how much I like Sarada, but I really don't want to bother with the Boruto series.

>Sasuke somehow having far more strenght than Naruto
>Sakura is apparently far more intelligent than Sasuke
these stats are all over the place

He was literally the most badass guy between the childhood friends of Naruto in part 1 except maybe Neji. It pains me to see what they're doing with him currently, seriously him beating Kankuro was hype as fuck

tfw still no doujin where Burrito gets /ss/'d by some of the older ninja ladies

Don't forget when he came back from the dead he did so with a mastery of the other half of Kurama he put in him before dying, along with a great mastery of Sage mode already.
It's like he was still training and getting gud while dead and everyone else is just slackers.