One Piece

What was Pudding's secret message here?

"SaPu is canon"

Is Law stronger than Zoro?
In episode 616, you can see Law cutting the entire island and Vergo with his Haki on full power in half, using only 'room' which is his Devil Fruit power, and it doesn't seem like Law was using Haki because his sword didn't turn black. But Zoro had to use Santoryu Ogi Three Thousand Worlds to cut Pica in half with Haki on all of his swords. Does that mean that Law is stronger than Zoro skill-wise?

what did they do?

Roughly ”Carrot a best”

HISSATSU KETCHUP BOSHI

Kill people, rape people, destroy some villages, etc.

Who's ready for him to fuck shit up next chapter?

>"This series only has 3 years left."

10 years minimum.

"Year of Jinbe 's death"

Does Carrot has a chance to become a strawhat?

We barely know her backstory, just like Nami and Robin when they joined first.

What's his name gonna be?

The Skitt'ler

Noah

People were saying 10 years minimum 5 years ago when we were in Punk Hazard.
Denial is tough to get over, I get it.

best antagonist post time skip????

Big Mom

Vergo.
Shame he was killed off so easily so some forced popularity character could get shoehorned into the story for so long.

zoro is yonko level, every fanboy knows it

What do you mean? You believes it will end in less than 10 years?

Floyd

Best Mom for me but the Doflamingo family flashback was very good. Caesar is better as a side character than he was as a antagonist.

great assassin, national level threat, druglord, tyrant/moonlighting as contraband kingpin and Revolutionary sympathizer

Of course.
Like I posted, people have been spewing the 10 years estimate for YEARS now.
7 years ago when the time skip ended and the Return to Sabaody Arc started people were still saying that there's about 10 years of One Piece left.

I-It's not fair bros! Why is that fat boring fish joining instead of my waifu! REEEEEEEEEEEE! Y-year of Jinbe's death!

She is pretty an honorary member like Vivi, if she doesn't stick with the crew she'll just join one of the ships in Luffy's fleet.

There's so much things which need to happen... I think10 years is a fair assumption. It might be more.

L'Arc Enciel

Je ne pense pas.

She's gonna stay behind to help protect Zou

God I fucking hate the anime with such a passion.
Whoever is in charge of choosing the color schemes for the characters and environments needs to be shot.

>God makes a pledge of commitment to Noah in Genesis 9:1–17. The priestly (Elohim) version takes the form of a covenant arrangement. The covenant is sealed with the sign of a rainbow, after a storm, as a reminder.

Noah the Rainbow will BTFO Bege and Jinbe.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Color schemes are approved by Oda.

>we'll never get the old art style ever again

for those who are asking fr carrot to join the straw hats think about this:

if she joins now who will join when they fight in Zou? if jimbei joins now but perhaps she will join in the wano arc

Why do people mistake Kizaru's natural chill disposition with him not trying?

I don't think people saying she'll join mean it will be this arc.

I think it's the fact that he only uses his sword occasionally and is the only original admiral to not use his animal themed attack.

Nope, she want adventure.

so did vivi

Because we never saw him in a single serious 1v1 encounter until now. He never went all out.

Carrot isn't a fucking princess with high priorities.

You are again doing the same mistake. Kizaru clearly went all out in the war.

count how many other people you can say this about in the series

It's probably enough adventure to see WCI AND Wano.

>They eventually beat Big Mom
>Pedro and Carrot go back to Zou
>People will think the minks are strong as fuck for taking down a Yonko
>Since Nekomamushi and Inuarashi are all fucked up, Pedro and Carrot will be the Rulers of Night and Day because of their strength
This is what's gonna happen

Against who?

So, after Wano she's going to say "Oh it was fun but i don't care anymore."? If Inu and Neko are still alive i don't see her staying on Zou.

Doesnt matter, my point still stands.

Everyone. He tried his best to stop Marco and had to rely on the others.

No Wano is the perfect point to reintroduce Marco and make Nekowhatever leave with Pedro and Carrot at the end.

>yeet

Nope, we will see them at Wano at least.

If you think those little brawls count as going all out, you're retarded. He looked just fine when he threw the fight against Beckmann.

Carrot has no reason to leave.

Carrot is staying until Elbaf she wants to see the giants senpai it has been foretold
There will be giant carrots in Elbaf and Carrot will lose her shit screencap this.

She got her big adventure. She has literally no reason to see Luffy's story through unlike all the real crewmembers.

yes, get the furries out, wouldn't even mind if they just dropped Chopper too

Who are you to talk in her place?

Now this is autism.

Then this will happen after Wano

>carrotfags
there goes the thread

Is he merely pretending?

No.

Come on, shut the fuck up. Carrot is a genuine candidate. Stop being so assblasted because she's a girl and a furry.

Why is he so cute when he's crying

Ban deluded Furryfags.

Nope, she will stay, we will know more about her later, i'm sure of it.

Like Nami and Robin, their backstory were showed only after a few arcs.

>being this deluded
M-monet is joining any time now just like Rebecca!!

By that logic Pedro is a good candidate too because he wants to see the dawn created by the strawhats. Face it you're bunny is not joining

Are these really the final fight pairings? All those members of big mom's crew we met in set-up and instead the straw hats are fighting people introduced in the last 5 chapters.

Where the fuck are tamago, randolph, amande, opera, galette, mont d'or and smoothie?

Pedro joining confiirmed

Monet/=/Carrot.

Carrot is literally with them right now.

He's about to die, too old, no young like carrot

Threads about Carrot are the best ones

Pedro is actually better than Carrot in that aspect, since he's already a believer in Luffy becoming PK and wants to support the SHs. Carrot just wanted "adventure".

Zoro actually does damage with his slashes.
Repeat after me
WHERES MY

I'm a Carrotfag but people here truly believed that Rebecca and Monet will join.

First, they were too weak.

Guess Kinemon and the fuccboi are also crewmembers

Pedro is going to die senpai

>He's about to die, too old,
Remember when people said this about Brook?

He's not "oh wow adventure is fun" in every panel he's in and had mutiple deathflags. He's supposed to have very little time left. Less likely. I don't care if she does or not. She's a legitimate candidate.

>opera
Running away like a little bitch
>mont d'or
He appeared this chapter
>smoothie
Don't worry she's gonna appear next chapter guaranteed it

And Robin just wanted a place to stay then became attached to the strawhats.

Pedro literraly backed up my claim

So why don't they just shoot them?
Sort of seems like plot convenient stalling for time at this point...

>Carrot just wanted "adventure".
That's not much of an evidence though. Usopp joined cause they were friends, Robin joined because Luffy stopped her from committing suicide, and Brook joined because he asked.

Carrot has downed all of Big Moms lesser henchmen she is one of the MVPs of this arc
Pedro hasn't done shit and is about to job to Oven and then be killed in Big Moms rampage

they were just a waste of pages

brook is potentially immortal and pedro canonically has a few months left to live. go be a retard somewhere else

No strawhat believed directly about luffy becoming PK, stop saying shit.

They have to wait for mamas yes and shes kind of not into it right now

WHERE'S THE BIG NEWS?!

Doflamingo. Not even a debate.

I didn't know Judge was gonna turn out to be so pathetic

>it's a "carrotfags ruin another thread" episode

Actually all sort of did. Zoro was the only one to say it out loud rather early

they want the vinsmokes to see sanji die first

He's going to get killed by the rainbow.