Kaguya Volume 5 Extras

No new chapter this week so here's the volume extras again for anyone who missed them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK. I literally went through work today saying "well at least I'll have Kaguya when I get home". I forgot it was golden week. God damn me.

Still waiting.

Kaguya's ass looks really big there

Finally something she has over Fuji

Spin off romance of Yakuza and Police club leaders when?

I'll get the bottom left done later, ti's just the elective application form.

Heroes are made not born.

I demand Hayasaka's drawing of Subject F

Oh yeah, week two sales are out.
>32 Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai ~Tensai-tachi no Ren'ai ZunĊ-sen~ 5 27,192 93,090

Flashback arc when?

That's all of them.
Kaguya is back next week, and the week after that a special magazine is coming out so there'll be a bonus chapter in addition to the extra one along with a new chapter of Kimi wa Midara and a new oneshot by the author of Boku Girl so not sure what I'll prioritize yet.

>yandere bait
>actually /u/ for kashiwagi
i mean who knows, this is aka afterall...

>Kimi wa Midara

Great news

BAKAGUYA BEST KAGUYA

BEST KAGUYA

At this point I think we can expect to see an anime announcement before the end of the year

I hope not.

Please no. If I could sell my right arm to block this, Dungeon Meshi, Golden Kamui and Grand Blue from ever being animated, I would.

I seriously hope not.

The author of Grand Blue said he doesn't want an anime because people would get mad about underage drinking and he doesn't want to deal with that.

If it brings more money the author's way that's fine. I still won't like it though. I like the weekly story time with Sup Forums as it is. I don't want a bunch of secondaries coming in and bitching about spoilers and starting waifu wars.

GB won't get an anime (maybe a straight-to-video OVA at best, but it's highly unlikely). No word about Dungeon Meshi but I agree that it shouldn't get one either.

Kinda funny how she goes HD just to show the extent of her suffering

>the woman loved by lard
>really old man nicknamed the man closest to heaven
these are great

Thanks jag

>starting waifu wars.
I just hope there's a smug loli or something to be the seasonal meme girl instead of Fujiwara. It's nigh impossible to talk series on Sup Forums that have the seasonal meme girl.

>new Sugito Akira oneshot
Now I'm hyped.

I'm retarded, which chapter was this? I thought after the kashiwagi ruse it was mommy Fuji. Unless it skipped to cats ans dogs? Shirogane birthday ?

I figured it was the one where Kaguya's plan to take the same elective worked even though Shirogane saw through it.

Not to worry, they'll realize she's worst girl soon enough.

But isn't that this?

This manga sort of dropped the ball for me. It started out with two geniuses haveing interesting psychological battles to get the other to confess, but over time it became another disappointing, generic romance manga.

Shirogane's birthday chapter was moved up so it would end the volume. Cats and dogs will presumably take place after the birthday arc ends in volume 6.
The reason is probably that he wanted to give cats and dogs a color page in the magazine so he had to run the chapter in the week he was able to do that, he's done stuff like that before.

Serves her right for having such a stupid hairstyle

If there is an anime (let's face it, it's inevitable), I would like Mappa, that's where most of old Madhouse mojo went to, and based on how they adapt stuff, maybe their touch will make it truer to the manga

I would also would like to see KyoAni or Shaft to take it, just to see their take on it(and in KyoAni case, an unparalleled animation quality). And if the threads are going to be destroyed regardless, why settle for less?

I would like to see KyoAni or Shaft to take it, just to see their take on it(and in KyoAni case, an unparalleled animation quality)

The probable choice is possibly JC Staff or Feel. Both are fine in my opinion, has experience adapting RomComs before (but maybe not something quirky and over-the-top as Kaguya)

I can already see 5 threads on Sup Forums all with similar ops of Kaguya's "just give me your wiener" all asking what she meant by that.

youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

>Kimi wa Midara

>Imperial University
>Imperial Academy
Do nips still name their things after that shit or is it Aka just fucking with us?

While I get your sentiment, after rereading the manga, I realised that the silly chapters are already interlaced between the mind game chapters all along (such as chapter 4 riddle game, chapter 6 weiner chapters and much-much more) since the beginning. I guess the number of mind game chapters did drop, but the way the characters interact are way different than most RomCom(a non-harem, non-shoujo/josei one at that) and the manga itself is more like a gag manga with continuity, so I'll give it a pass as it is still enjoyable for me.

Hayasaka (all forms) > Dumbuya > Fujiwara > Kaguya (Base Form) > Kei > Ice Queen Kaguya > Kashiwaga

Isn't that the taxi driver in the Firework chapter?

How the hell he recognized the Fake but can't distinguish the Hayasakas? Is is because he can spot any change in Kaguya?

He was in serious mode

He was looking for Kaguya, he doesn't know Hayasaka as well.

Aka turns into ib when?

>18 and 19 year olds too young to drink

Americans are fucking retards but they're free to impose that shit on countries they won wars against.

Them actually following them after years of being free and being so strict about it is fucking stupid though

At this point they should have announced a Drama CD to test the waters. I have no desire for the anime but I want to hear their voices.

The series has only been weekly for a year, give it time.

TakagiSAN

And another oneshot drawn by Hiroshi Ueda, if twitter is right.
This magazine seems rather interesting.

>Kimi wa Midara

YES

And what does this say?