Can Christianity save white birthrates?

Can Christianity save white birthrates?

Not as long as Jews live

Yes, Christians on average have much higher birth rates that the irreligious

Go to church find a woman.
Thats how my parents met=)

yes and christians are generally anti abortion and anti birth control.

All are saved by Christ's Grace regardless of color. Your Lord doesn't discriminate. Do you?

Demographics are literally irrelevant to a Christian.
If the whole world ended tomorrow none of your commandments would change.

Yes.
>be fruitful and multiply

>the beginning of time and the old covenant
>having moral bearing on current commands
All carnality is degeneracy - Paul is correct about one thing at least.

"love thy dirty illegal spic neighbor"
DOG BLESS

No. And birth rates are not the problem anyway. Immigration is the problem. Talking about birth rates is just an attempt by pro-immigrationists to gaslight white people into accepting replacement immigration. "It's you're fault we need all these immigrants because you don't have enough kids." Same as the "do jobs white people don't want to do" bullshit. It is putting the blame on the victim.

Use of abortion/ hormonal birth control is only part of the problem. Even if churches teach people to have big families, most couples will still be forced to limit their number of children because of economic reasons. Most churches allow couples to use fertility awareness to prevent unwanted pregnancy, and people always have the option of abstinence/ doing non-PIV.

Just from my experience, Christian families tend to have maybe 3-4 kids. This is better than an average of 2, but you'd need to change many governmental policies and social norms before the average couple would be willing to have a large family.

NO!

CHRISTIANITY IS THE SOURCE OF SLAVE MORALITY AND RACE MIXING

THE JEWS ARE JUST A PRODUCT OF ANTI-THESIS

Correct. Christians are anti-life. In fact, anti-natalism is the most logically consistent position for a Christian.

no, religion has no statistical impact on adultery, birthrates, or sexual behavior.

it's just a bunch of lies designed to feed a cabal of priests

YES BRUDDAH WE CAN SAVE DA WHITE RAZE! JEZUS KRIST IS DA WEY MAI BRUDDAHS!

only if we save ourselves.
>illegal spic neighbor
>illegal
>neighbor
Pick one

Christianity will save souls.

Yeah, dude. Christians are massive faggots.

I used to live in Oregon years ago, and they had a ballot to give driver's licenses to illegal aliens.

On the "pro" side of the pamphlet, were all these Catholic groups, talking about "human dignity" and stuff.

Christians are fuckin' faggots. I don't know why Sup Forums likes Christianity so much.

Christianity does not promote racemixing.

>t. JIDF shill

Not anti, it's just irrelevant.
It's completely neutral.

I actually predict that. posthumanistic nihilism will fall and there will a huge surge back to the roots and thus to christianity (srs)

Christianity is anti-white. Let me put it simply for the knuckleheads. Christianity is a competing religion/ideology to racial nationalism in any form, and I don't believe both can exist in a given society. Christians might tow the line for a period of time, but eventually they'll start demanding invaders be let in so they can share Jesus's love. And christians can't ever manage to keep their bullshit out of politics. Politics is about pragmatic solutions for real Earthly problems, and Jesus doesn't have reason to be involved there. That and christians will advocate using the State's resources to push policies that are more about their religion than for the well being of the nation and its people.

fuck christianity

Pt1.

Dumb Jew slaves calling everyone a "Jew" because they refuse to believe in their slave religion created by Jews.

Pt.2

The only nationalism Christianity supports is jewish nationalism.

You don't need Jesus to fuck, do you?

Christianity was a Jewish trick

Mormonism can.

Perfidit judaeis are to be converted.

Christianity today cares more about immigrants than about natives. Yes, they are pro-kids, but they doesn't give a fuck about what kind of babies it will be. They eat lies and turn another cheek as it it the best thing in the world.

>Just from my experience, Christian families tend to have maybe 3-4
In my experience it's 6+