My child will be 1/4 Jamaican 1/4 Welsh 1/2 Irish? Which internment camp are you guys going to put it in...

My child will be 1/4 Jamaican 1/4 Welsh 1/2 Irish? Which internment camp are you guys going to put it in. Or will it be a accepted member of society in the ethnostate ?

>Implying executed niggers need an interment camp

send it to the east

Lethal marijuana injection

It gets deported to Dumbfuckistan, the homeland of the Amerimutt la creatura...

Still a somewhat functional irishman.

if it devotes its' loyalty to Hitler than it will happily live amongst the ranks our our designated multi-ethnic societies.

Dead bodies just go in a mass grave nigger.

It will be allowed to live it's life in the ethnostate, but it will be sterilised to prevent the spread of African genes

actually this is problematic. Sorry, no.

>Implying worth the resources of an interment camp not a $0.40 bullet.

Mate...

Haiti

>Which internment camp are you guys going to put it in.
There will be no internment camps. Waste of time, effort, and resource trying to keep the prisoners alive. Didn't you learn anything from WWII?

>Or will it be a accepted member of society in the ethnostate ?
No.

Send it here, it'll fit right in with the gypsies.

I never said it wouldn't be a slave

straight to the shower

>Which internment camp are you guys going to put it in.
Wales

>>it
At least You recognize it won't be human.

my apologies

each piece should go into separate camp
what's so hard to understand ?

White Jamaican?

> 1/2 Irish
I think I know where your problem started, buddy.

that baby (in pic related) is pretty cute and has light eyes. It's mostly of European admixture as well, but some poltards would prob shoot it for not being 100% white

Why are the Irish such notorious racemixers?

>Which camp
Slave labour camp. The end.

AB ins GAS!

Cutest creatura ever

I sincerely hope this is a LARP thread....Mentioning your child in any harm, especially on Sup Forums is exceptionally evil...

You too shitskin Muhammed.

That's gonna have to be a pretty big needle

you both will be sent to labour camps,
if she is female then probably to a brothel

you'll be right there with them amerimutt

Britain won't exist but the time the ethnostate is founded.

We will be sending all our BASED classical liberal half breeds onto the land mass once know as Britain.

Just burn the little monkey alive.

looks like it has flees

The child shall spend 1/4 of its life in the designated concentration camp. Sterilization is mandatory, and the child shall only work menial jobs after release.

We'll distinguish it at least after it's born. Take your risks.

It's a nigger.

Thank you for your input everybody I have decided for the marijuana injection. and our family will live out our life in the Alaskan bush and breed with whatever human life is out there

I don't want to hear shit fron a swede right now

I have no idea, why do dogs hump inanimate objects, why do Germans have gay sex orgys on mass

The Irish in me probably descended from Portuguese/Spanish travellers

I don't know it's gender, I'll let it decide for itself

>it
Even you acknowledge your own spawn isn’t worthy of being called human.

It's gender fluid

Google 1/4 black child and you will see
that photo mate and if having a laugh about a theoretical child is hurting your butt you should go to a different board where ethnic genocide is being planned out for men women and children

Which camp? After I exterminate his worthless existence with my boot heel and kick dust over his corpse you'll be wishing he was in some comfy camp.

You would like us to exterminate you but that will not be your fate. Your punishment will be to live.