5 Love Live! (Season 2)
6 Tiger & Bunny –The Beginning-
7 Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
8 Card Captor Sakura
9 Love Live! The School Idol Movie
10 Osomatsu-san

>Love Live

Goddammit, Japan.

Let's be honest here, none of you fucks would participate in a similar poll set up by "official" sites like Kotaku. Only the biggest of casuals and fedora-wearing weebs would vote.

Wow nips have shit taste in anime

Why is Tiger & Bunny so popular?

Also this. Any Western equivalent would be battle shounens + a couple fujo shows

that don't make a lick of sense.

Because it's the second most popular "canon" gay show after the one that wasn't eligible.

>Love Live on the top ten

unironically top tier taste. Who would have fucking thought a nation suffering from crippling depression would like a show with comedy and music.

Seriously, fuck pretentious shit like

Bump.

It makes perfect sense. Half of them are up there because of diehard fujoshi, Madoka is up there because it has the most autistic otaku fans, Love Live has idol autists, and that leaves CCS.

Wasn't this ranking gamed by a bunch of fujos?

The only pretty good things there are Madoka and Osomatsu

>this list

Someone purge those heathens

3 Puella Magi Madoka Magica
8 Card Captor Sakura
Mexico gana otra vez.

Whatever's the matter?

>Hayao Miyazaki
>Pretentious

???

How is LOGH more popular than Evangelion and how is Psycho Pass SO much more popular than SAC? Doesn't make sense to me.

None of this makes sense....
but 未来少年コナン made the list, so it isn't all putrefaction and waste

Just because it's Miyazaki. Really surprised things like Heidi didn't make the cut, I thought it was popular in Japan.

>Osomatsu san in top 10
Well the nips aren't that bad.

>Mai Hime, Mai Otome, Nanoha and Marimite not on the list

The list is utter bullshit, yurifaggots got screwed hard

It's a "what is your favourite anime" list. LOGHfags are known to be rather cultish, while many Evafags might have other shows they like slightly more. Similarly, SAC is known to be good, but it's not something even its fans would rewatch a million times.

It was. 40 years ago. Newfags don't even know WMT anymore.

It might be the most popular, actually. YOI was allowed in the anisong poll and it got beaten there.

Hey, I was born rather yesterday and I've eaten up Marco like 14 times Spanish dub best dub

Seriously, these shows need to get back on TV. They are what children animation needs to be.

Would you say some kid's cartoon you saw 30 years ago is really the best show you've ever seen?

Dunno. Would you? Future Boy Conan is kind of the same league. Hell, all Nippon Animation, for that matter.

It's one of Isao Takahata's best works.

When I was seven, I thought Thundercats was amazing, but no amount of nostalgia could make me say so today. Childhood shows, even legitimately good ones, rarely hold up if you compare them to everything you've seen since.

I thought japs having shit taste was just a meme

I'm confused. Is this based on sales? In BD/DVD sales T&B did terribly compaired to everything on that list sans CCS. Maybe it makes sense if they're counting merch and event sales. This can't be anyone's critical ranking. Or a poll. Please tell me this isn't a poll.

i think this list is meant to be read backwards. Or no specific order of greatness.

>21位 CLANNAD ~AFTER STORY~
>25位 氷菓
>41位 けいおん!
>42位 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 (第1期)
>47位 響け!ユーフォニアム
>48位 Free!
>58位 けいおん!!
>62位 Free!-Eternal Summer-
>63位 ハイスピード! ―Free! Starting Days―
A little bit surprising seeing all that Free up there

IIRC it did only slightly worse than Code Geass in disk sales; it's one of the best-selling Sunrise originals ever. But yes, it's a massive normalfag poll taken by NHK.

Literally cannot handle the amount of shit taste in that link. Only reached number 15 before I had to close the tab.

How the fuck is Joker Game this high?

The novels have been very popular in Nipland for years now.

You mean the series that glorifies Japan on WW2? I only liked the first two episodes that BTFO japanese way of thinking, the rest were absolutely garbage.

Maybe I should start watching Tiger and bunny.
What Am I in for?

Japan confirmed to having shit taste.

Because it was a solid show with a very interesting narrative.

>Japan don't rate Non Non Biyori at all.
I feel sad now.

Women letting down the team again with their awful taste in anime.

An at time amusing but on the whole mediocre super-hero show.

Flopqours BTFO

just to make clear this is a list that their version of PBS or BBC come up with, to put it into some kind of context for you anons out there.

nhk.or.jp/anime/anime100/ani_report/female.html

its #77 on the female list

The gender separated lists make way more sense

Only the #33 best anime of all time, a damn shame

>no Shana
Shit taste