Kyoukai no Rinne thread for absolutely NO REASON

Kyoukai no Rinne thread for absolutely NO REASON

12.5 IPs.

Are you trying to turn me into an evil spirit?

As a fan of her earlier works, how is this manga / anime? All cocktease or is there romance progression?

It tries to advance the romance, but Sakura is so placid it never goes anywhere fast. She knows she's got suitors and is basically indifferent to both of them except as buds. It's actually kind of neat to see Rinne and Jumonji spill spaghetti around her and try to play off each other as rivals for her affection, and she's just sort of "meh" about it all.

She does care, though, she just never shows it. It's all internal monologue with her, even when she's jealous or suspicious.

I watched Inuyasha and read Ranma. Just curious, is there a "Ryouga" character in Rinne? It feels like that kind of character is a recurring type for Rumiko and I really like him.

Jumonji will acquire that Mamiya.

How does this show compare to inuyasha or ranma?

Compares well and one watches Rinne for nostalgia factor

Well, there wasn't even a thread for the last epsidoe, so I guess it's okay.

I just want anime network to fucking burn

doujins when

yeah, but i think rumiko forgot about him

So I guess I'll read Rinne

Only sort of. It's more like Ryoga got turned into a couple of people. You can see elements of him in Jumonji and Masato.

DAT SAWASHIRO MIYUKI VOICE

>10 ISPs
Yusssss!

Now how did we get like 200 when the 3rd season got announced?

We did?
So far the season's been off to a bad start in terms of posters. We've only just begun and struggling to get 10.

I must have been seeing things or rather can't get the right keywords in the archives.

It's vying with BnHA on air day, that's a rough piece of competition given we can't go even a day without a BnHA general thread.

Didn't we get around ~150 on the first episode of the second season? I'm sorry I keep missing these threads, still haven't started the new season.

Something like that, but viewers are fickle. Kind of like how Kabukibu gets no threads, Rinne gets no threads.

I dunno. Like said, I think it's just due to the Saturday competition. IIRC, Rinne threads were slightly more lively when it got delayed-cast on Wednesday, but that was only back during the first season.

Also it's better to have dead/nonexistent threads rather than endless shitposting, in my opinion.

IP 12 here.

Didn't start with S3 yet since it's only been on Anime Network so far. And their subs were already cancer for previous seasons. Guess I'll be stuck with those though. :\

IP 13 reporting.

I haven't finished the second season since it was airing, so can't really join these threads, however Ageha a cute. Hopefully she hasn't disappeared yet.

She's still around, sperging out as usual.

Same here.