Better va than most dubs

>better va than most dubs
>better character development than any anime
>silly/funny moments are as good as the best silly/funny anime
>serious moments are as good as the best serious anime
how can easterners even compete?

you post wrong image faggot

They can't, even westerners are better at making chink cartoons than the japs. They got btfo so hard they now refuse to do their own animations and have to let gooks do them.

>He doesn't know Avatar is anime

The original title is Saiyou Tenkuu Bendaa Aang.

When Avalokiteśvara Bodhisattva was practicing the profound Prajñāpāramitā, he illuminated the Five Skandhas and saw that they were all empty, and crossed over all suffering and affliction.

“Śāriputra, form is not different from emptiness, and emptiness is not different from form. Form itself is emptiness, and emptiness itself is form. Sensation, conception, synthesis, and discrimination are also such as this. Śāriputra, all dharmas are empty: they are neither created nor destroyed, neither defiled nor pure, and they neither increase nor diminish. This is because in emptiness there is no form, sensation, conception, synthesis, or discrimination. There are no eyes, ears, nose, tongue, body, or thoughts. There are no forms, sounds, scents, tastes, sensations, or dharmas. There is no field of vision and there is no realm of thoughts. There is no ignorance nor elimination of ignorance, even up to and including no old age and death, nor elimination of old age and death. There is no suffering, its accumulation, its elimination, or a path. There is no understanding and no attaining.

“Because there is no attainment, bodhisattvas rely on Prajñāpāramitā, and their minds have no obstructions. Since there are no obstructions, they have no fears. Because they are detached from backwards dream-thinking, their final result is Nirvāṇa. Because all buddhas of the past, present, and future rely on Prajñāpāramitā, they attain Anuttarā Samyaksaṃbodhi. Therefore, know that Prajñāpāramitā is a great spiritual mantra, a great brilliant mantra, an unsurpassed mantra, and an unequalled mantra. The Prajñāpāramitā Mantra is spoken because it can truly remove all afflictions. The mantra is spoken thusly:

gate gate pāragate pārasaṃgate bodhi svāhā

it's unironically the best animated thing to ever exist
so everything else competes very poorly i'd imagine

roll

Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 and Brotherhood are better

Its trash

you should feel bad for answering to such a blatant troll.
rolling anyway

Rolling

Roll!

Maybe it's just me, but the novelty wore off after the 5th viewing.

Now it's just good to me, nothing more.

Rolling again

Here we go.

wtf I hate suffering and affliction

rolling

>Aang meets a giant turtle that gives him the power to not have to make a hard decision
Was this the greatest asspull of all time?
Also rolling

Plz give me a good waifu.

nice

I hope I get Mio.

rollerino

keep rollin rollin rollin

>Watching jewish propaganda
>Remember the 6 gorillion (((airbenders)))

Yeah, fuck off.

who are tyou qytiong

what are you saying?

ayyyyyyyyyyy

Roll

Kappa.

he defeated the firelord even without the energybending shit

too bad the sequel shat the bed

That wasn't the point.

The point was having a moral dilemma about having to kill as someone who practiced the teachings of the air nomads. Even all the last avatars told him he had to kill Ozai. But nope, here comes giant turtle, no more dilemma, just sap his bending away.

rolling

Neato

lolopokiijop

the person who made this has shit taste

Rolling

roll

rolling

MMMM WHATCHU SAY

It's hands-down the best animated show for kids but Hunter x Hunter does almost everything better. One great thing about ATLA is it takes full advantage of the fact that its a kids show by defying a few rules here and there while maintaining an internal consistency. Ironically, it meant a very weak finish to an otherwise great story because the writers couldn't find a child-friendly solution that would teach another good lesson to children in a situation where you might have to throw away your morals to kill someone for the sake of the world.

Korra was just plain dogshit.

>better character development than any anime

Not exactly a great achievement when most anime prioritise ticking boxes for shit like harems, filler-tier SoL moments, generic character archetypes, dumb fanservice, etc.

Rolling

They can't desu. Weebs don't even want to talk about it, ergo the roll spam.

roll

>Sup Forums

rolling

rolling

moel

Because we've had these stupid bait threads before. If Avatar was created by a Japanese studio people would call it a generic shonen.

>First show is a masterpiece, doesn't need a sequel
>Gets a shitty one anyway
>It ruins the franchise altogether

Grant me a Yukino, Shinobu, Chitanda or Kurisu, or even Misaka.

Rolling

Curse my fucking luck.

Rolling.

is this was made here, those two would be eva and logh

>If Avatar was created by a Japanese studio people would call it a generic shonen.
No they wouldn't, because it's actually good. It's got great fights, memorable characters, it's funny, and it's concise. Most shonens can only claim one or two of those attributes.

rawl

fuck off, Korra villians were good, except for Unalaq he sucked

>Avatar > The Simpsons
Oh fuck that.

Rollin' for Umi!

Im leaving Chino-chan to your care Sup Forums.

Don't do anything weird while im out ok?

More like Boku no Pico and Code Geass

rollan

>all of Korra is dogshit
Bad taste tier

ROLL

Hey be careful with that, she's someone's wife

Fucking lesbian!

All Korra villains are shit-tier. Toph talks about how they all take shit to the extreme and she's right; if Korra villains were placed on a politcal compass, they'd be on each corner.

ATLA villains at least have the excuse of belonging to a kids show, but Korra villains have no excuse at all. Kuvira and Zaheer are just cool designs and fight scenes but nothing else.

>he rates korra
shit opinion desu

Let's go!

To be fair it was nick so idk if they would of let aang kill him

ROLLING FOR SNAIL

>Not mentioning Amon
he did nothing wrong, he was tright, fucking benders

Rollioli rollioli

>no home movies
shit board

spin that shit

No it would be Oreimo and Madoka.