A 2017 Gallup creationism survey found 38% of adults in the United States held the view that "God created humans in...

>A 2017 Gallup creationism survey found 38% of adults in the United States held the view that "God created humans in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years"

Please remember guys, be nice around the Americans as there's nearly a 4 in 10 chance that they have special educational needs.

Other urls found in this thread:

nces.ed.gov/surveys/pisa/pisa2015/pisa2015highlights_3f.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Knowledge=/=IQ
Please remember guys, White Americans outscore the UK on science literacy PISA tests.
nces.ed.gov/surveys/pisa/pisa2015/pisa2015highlights_3f.asp

Kek, what's to say that if you separate the UK stats by ethnicity they also aren't 10 points or more higher?

62% is like 6 in 10

I don't want to live in a world where Jesus never rode a dinosaur.

That's great britbong but they teach a bunch of other things along with that little factoid. How are the kids in your public schools doing learning about the wonders of universal love, welfare and immigration?

Knowledge does correlate with IQ to a degree, it's just that measuring knowledge is pretty hard so you won't find studies from it. I think anyone with any life experience would agree with it.

There can't be many 130 IQ people that somehow haven't heard that there are reasons to believe that the Earth is billions of years old.

if you actually read the bible, you will realise the bible only cover's the history of God's chosen people and not World history which is why it only dated 6000 years ago.

Yeah but that’s in America too, SJW culture is arguably from America. It’s just 38% of them think mountains are formed within a few thousand years and a Jewish super hero made them grow.

Out of the people with the 10 highest IQs, 8 are theists, 6 of those are Christians. Atheist brainlets in ITT.

I will never understand why you fedoras insist on crusading against this stupid "man on cloud, shoots lightning bolts" idea of a God. No Christian is actually listening to that you know? Because it's nothing like the god they know. You're jerking yourself off.

Atheists create their own enemies, then declare victory over their own creations.

>No Christian is actually listening to that you know?
Well 38% of Americans do, that’s what the OP was. The bible literalists are the reason us fedoras laugh at you, you need to ridicule that retardation too, to salvage some credibility.

If the Demiurge didn't create the world, then who did? Checkmate, Atheists.

My girlfriend had to stay with a christian family once. She had to sit there and listen, with a straight face, while one of their guests started saying the Earth is definitely 6000 years old and that dinosaur bones are put on Earth as a test by the devil. How can people be this deluded?

Altmer git out

I'm not a Christian, and you still don't understand that you are laughing at a stereotype cooked up by your fellow fedoras in the media. Still jerking that cock and pretending to find christians hilarious eh?

>A 2017 Gallup creationism survey found 38% of adults in the United States held the view that "God created humans in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years"
It’s the creationists that “made up” the fact they look retarded, retard.

Bones prove nothing
"""""Scientific""""" dating methods are innacurate af (one carbon test concluded that a living mollusc was millions of years old LMAO).
How do they guess the age of the fossil? By the strata of earth. How do they date the strata? By the fossil! Circular reasoning. The geological column doesn't actually exist b t w

Why did you make this thread? Do you think there are creationists here? Retard.

>Why did you make this thread?
I never
> Do you think there are creationists here?
Yes, there objectively is
> Retard.
Well that never aged well...

Dinosaurs are actually demons and / or reptilian serpentine angels. I watch the video that points to evidence suggesting Angels were serpents with wings, I think dinosaurs could be that. Also Leviathan and Behemoth are reptilian. And the continents did not take millions of years to split apart, God split the continents while creating Earth.

I think that the best definition of IQ is ability to deduct, from what knowledge you were given, the knowledge you were not given.
>it's just that measuring knowledge is pretty hard
It's not that hard, because knowledge you either have or don't have. You don't necessary need to be very smart to have knowledge of the topic. You might've been spoonfed it and taken some facts for granted, without giving it any thought. And those facts might just happen to be objectively true, so you posses knowledge without understanding.
It's very easy to test.
With IQ it's more complicated, as I said it's an ability.

Oh nvm you're just a visitor. Carry on with the bait my guy. May your fedora never crinkle.

Please don't tell me you actually agreed with the statement my girlfriend had to listen to?

Not really fair to single out 30% of your population

Maybe they're right. Have you never considered that modern science is a big deception?

When the Earth was created doesn't take out the trash.

>Kek, what's to say that if you separate the UK stats by ethnicity they also aren't 10 points or more higher?
without going into the actual data, probably the fact that the UK is still 92% white and most of those non-whites are "asians", so removing them probably wouldn't change your average by a drastic amount

meanwhile the US is le 56% creatura dal profondo so non-white scores have an enormous impact on our average

Eventually the USA is going to be 500 million negro mutts and one 4000 iq white guy they keep imprisoned just to pump the average up.

and so, the future has been foretold

you can check every meaningful scientific theory yourself
the ones you cant dont matter that much

Doing your part in helping Britain become a caliphate eh Nigel?

yes, and I am che

Catholic here. Holding retarded beliefs like the world being 6k years old only damages the image of the Christian faith. That's because it's retarded as shit and got popularised by heretics.

If you're anti-science you're anti-Christian imo.