Sup Forums would rather

Believe a photoshopped image than

>EVERY NEWS OUTLET
>OBAMA AKA COOL PRESIDENT 44
>OBAMAS TEARS
>ROBBIE LMAO PARKER
>COUNTLESS PARENTS

seriously kids when will you.grow up? Sandy hook happened. Kids died.

I will personally give 500 neetbux to whoever can show me the broadcast this is from

my cousin died at sandy hook

Prove it

Every time this image comes up I asks this and every time I get called a Jew or a shill and never get proof.

every single time

No one can prove it. Sandy hook 100% happened

Who would believe these retarded memes anyway?

>FBI and CIA sisters

Clearly making a joke

never happened

insert 4ch post: :

it happened I knew someone who went to the airport and they met guy who knew a pizza delivery individual who had a grandmorther who SAW THE PLANES CRASH INTO THE TOWERS!

Sure it (((did)))
Sage and hide

(sigh) It's not that it didn't happen it's that they immediately started screeching about gun control even though it happened in a no guns zone. The conspiracy is that they know gun control wont protect the masses. It WILL however help protect people in ivory towers because you can bet your bottom dollar that most of them will have private little armies of security and the ones that don't will have special hard to get licenses to conceal carry while the rest of us will be defenseless. The criminals will still have their guns and always will.

>Obama =cool president
is this what politics has come to? How cool one is? Not what he did?

sage and begone you waster of time, poster of poor quality bait

You people are such fools, Obama is a mass murderer but you don't give a fuck because for you it's all just a popularity contest
fuck you and fuck everyone like you

> britistan
i disliked obama but at least we're not being led by some inbred hicks like you

I was shot at Sandy Hook so fuck you

I was paid to walk in circles

No asshole, when will you grow the fuck up and stop coming on a board where your shit ass argument has no ground to stand on?You're literally talking to a wall.
SAGE
sAgE
sSaGe

Not sure if joking