Watching TV and our foreign minister

Watching TV and our foreign minister
Margot Wallström get's asked to respond to a Russias accusation that Sweden, among other countries performs hybrid war against Russia.

How does she respond? "The russian TV is crazy, they think all of Sweden is gay blah blah blah."

What a fucking idiot.

What do you think Sup Forums? Why wouldn't she give a real answer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RTbL1hH19BE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ18l1Y7XqA
youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg
youtube.com/watch?v=rscNUpAKCME
youtube.com/watch?v=3a4fDEfnLYo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Minutes_Hate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>she
Sweden, what are you doing.

Yeah I know but honestly. This must be a new low, even for us.

We do think that you are all gay and that is the reason you need Ahmeds. Swedish males just don't want females.

>they think all of Sweden is gay
which obviously not true)

>The russian TV is crazy, they think all of Sweden is gay blah blah blah.
russians are right for once

:^)

Yeah I don't give a fuck if you think we are gay. I just thought it was interesting how she ducked a serious allegation like that. "they think we're gay don't take them seriously". Does she not understand humor?

I think she was refering to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=RTbL1hH19BE

Our politicians are beyond incompetent. That's the answer. They get the job based on how well they suck each others dicks, basically.

>implying russian tv is wrong
I fucked 3 guys last week

>Why wouldn't she give a real answer?
Because her script for the day didn't have an answer for that question.

we also do this all the time
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ18l1Y7XqA

but she didn't deny the hybrid war thing she just derailed the whole question.
so maybe it's true.

>implying politics in sweden is meant to be taken seriously
If you think anyone is capable of changing sweden you are retarded. The only way is to take power by force and that isnt going to happend

>maybe
They wouldnt blame the russians all the time if they didnt have an endgame

youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg

But it's true. We think that you're gay, deprived and degenerated. Can't say anything about ahmeds, they mention shitskin migrants to show your level of degradation.

youtube.com/watch?v=rscNUpAKCME

It is interesting how many Anti-Russian articles there's been in the news lately. Even stranger how they're only in Swedish. They're not published in English and Swedish thelocal doesn't publish anything about it. Meanwhile, SVT, DN etc all publish articles about "Säkerhetsläget" (the security situation) which are basically about how we're about to be attacked by Russia. Sweden just reinstated the department for "psychological defense" (A kind of media counterintelligence) to prevent Russia from affecting Swedish news.

The primary concern seems to be Russian involvement in the Swedish election this year. In Sweden, there's a consensus in media that Russia was behind the election of Donald Trump. In Sweden, we have only 2 parties that are moderately sympathetic to Russian causes: SD and V. Neither would cooperate with the other, and both would sell out their support for Russia to get more influence in the government. It's very unclear what exactly Russia would do to affect the Swedish election even if they wanted to.

Either way, Margot Wallström is a corrupt, criminal piece of shit and if this country maintained a shred of justice she would be rotting in a jail cell.

Yeah but the accusation was hybrid war. I think there's truth to it and it's really serious that she didn't adress it properly. And they cut the reporter off in panic.

>It is interesting how many Anti-Russian articles there's been in the news lately. Even stranger how they're only in Swedish.
Nothing strange about it. RT doesn't translate every piece of anti-West propaganda that we get to read either, you know.

I wonder what Swedish winter war veterans would think of that.

>they think all of Sweden is gay

But user. Your country literally puts gay neon signs on your sea border to scare Russian subs and keep them away.

We've found your akilles heel Vladimir.

What war? Especially wtf is a hybrid war?

>sweden2018
>war
>SWEDEN

since when aren't you cucked?

google hybrid war

t. Cuckmeister

Now I hope you are in war with my homeland and I hope they win and help the Nordfront to uncuck you

Heil

Bög

The Swedistan Caliphate sure won't be gay in a generation or two.

'cause slav master race make sweds russias bitch

Scandislavic children incoming

Don't be to sure about that. My relatives were in Marocko (mudslime terriotory) and at the evening/night there were only men out (because they hate their women). The men were holding hands.

>holding hands
l-lewd...

>all of Sweden is gay
but that's true. swedes are gay as fuck
i bet 100% of swedish males sucked a dick at least once

>The men were holding hands
of course.. coz mudslimes are fags. that's why they move to sweden coz it's very fag friendly.

Fuck off

Yeah they leave their women behind, makes sense. Too bad everyone avoids them of disgust, only old women like them.

why U MAD borg gayson?? you didn't get your share of dicks? shiiiiiet. that's too bad. now you are not a true swed

>only old women like them
and young swedish boys. that's the real reason why they come to sweden.. for young blond boy pussy. so obvious as trump would say. i bet all slims have a poster of baron trump in their dens

>swedes are gay

*holds breath*
HAHAHAAHAHAHAH
youtube.com/watch?v=3a4fDEfnLYo

but you are all gay, suka, da?

Vlad plz just invade

Hahahah some swedish fuckhead decided to build a gay bar on russian territory. The gays in Sweden are truly a threat to our entire nation.

Russian TV is trash
And all Sweden is gay

>It is interesting how many Anti-Russian articles there's been in the news lately. Even stranger how they're only in Swedish.
I bet it's the same in all EU/NATO countries. Russia and Putin bashing is a daily incident here (on delfi). And was happening for years, even before 2014.

I get the feeling they use 1984 book as a guide, and these articles or news about Russia and Putin are sort of like daily two minutes hate like in the book:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Minutes_Hate

In Sweden, I remember the fear mongering about Russian subs. I bet it served as a pretext to invest in expensive sea radars and for other military expenditures.